Only 6 days left, here is where Trump stands in the race:

The black votes supporting Trump have doubled...
The Hispanic votes fro Trump have doubled..
Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

All things the RCP doesn't measure.... Who ya gonna Believe..????

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

So the RCP is very accurate.

So if it's accurate, what will it mean for America?

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.
What does “everything within his power” mean? Does he have a secret formula? Is he like a superhero? Does he have a vaccine just sitting somewhere to release when he becomes president?

No he has SCIENCE and the example that TAIWAN has set in fighting this pandemic. Without a vaccine, TAIWAN has essentially defeated the Pandemic in their country.
Taiwan is one of the thinnest nations on Earth. Thin = healthy. Fat people are at much larger risk of getting COVID and we are the fattest developed nation. I have explained that to you countless times.

AGE not weight, is the biggest risk factor when it comes to Covid-19. TAIWAN is the older country. They have average age, median age, that is older than the United States average and median. TAIWAN also has greater proximity and exposure to China due to its extensive travel and economic links with China.

Plus, being FATTER simply means the United States needs to be even more serious about its policies on Covid-19 and follow TAIWAN's example instead of TRUMP's "who cares" policy.
It is weight.

I am sick of teaching you.

You prove that its weight...and not age...by posting an article that says weight makes it more deadly and doesn't compare it...at all...to how age makes it more deadly...

And then boast that you're teaching somebody something?
Google is your friend. Numerous articles on it.
The data (not an article) shows that you're wrong. Not sure why you'd make something empirically wrong the hill you die on.

#internetdebates
Google is your friend. Want me to post more?
Your first one didn't say obesity was a greater risk factor than age.

A poster then showed you data which showed that age was the greater factor, and you responded with a threat of more articles.

The trump cult are verrrrry stupid. This is an example.
Age is not a factor because almost everyone over 60 with no pre-existing health condition got better.
Of course the Lame Stream Media scum won't report this.
That's not data, that's your feelings.

Almost all people over 60 have preexisting conditions, too you dope.
Again you man liking leftist what is the average age of Death from COVID?
You should probably shut up you angry assed cultist.
View attachment 408037
Why are the pre-existing conditions not listed or even if there was a pre-existing condition, which is highly likely as one gets older?
The pre existing conditions arent listed because I looked for a chart with average age, not a chart with who died with what preexisting conditions.

Those exist, too, but you guys seem like too big of fucking morons to find your own data.
So take 5 seconds to search and Link.
I want you to tell me you tried and couldn't find it first so that I have a better time understanding how easy it is to own the guy who said he arrives at his statistical conclusions by chatting with a Facebook group.
This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.
You failed ~ there is EXTENSIVE data on this.

I have more. Question is...how the fuck is it humanly possible that a grown human that (allegedly) functions on the internet couldn't find this data
Thanks for proving my point; the number of older people dying from respiratory conditions dominates.
So let's close down the US and starve people in their 50s and below to death because COVID isn't doing a very good job.
Proving your point? I didn't even argue about lockdowns or whatever else the fuck you're on about in this response. Are you drunk?/

You said this data didn't even EXIST.

Then...I posted it.

The dishonesty of a Trump cultist is astonishing! But the cult leader teaches lying as a norm protocol.

Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.
What does “everything within his power” mean? Does he have a secret formula? Is he like a superhero? Does he have a vaccine just sitting somewhere to release when he becomes president?

No he has SCIENCE and the example that TAIWAN has set in fighting this pandemic. Without a vaccine, TAIWAN has essentially defeated the Pandemic in their country.
Taiwan is one of the thinnest nations on Earth. Thin = healthy. Fat people are at much larger risk of getting COVID and we are the fattest developed nation. I have explained that to you countless times.

AGE not weight, is the biggest risk factor when it comes to Covid-19. TAIWAN is the older country. They have average age, median age, that is older than the United States average and median. TAIWAN also has greater proximity and exposure to China due to its extensive travel and economic links with China.

Plus, being FATTER simply means the United States needs to be even more serious about its policies on Covid-19 and follow TAIWAN's example instead of TRUMP's "who cares" policy.
It is weight.

You prove that its weight...and not age...by posting an article that says weight makes it more deadly and doesn't compare it...at all...to how age makes it more deadly...

The data (not an article) shows that you're wrong. Not sure why you'd make something empirically wrong the hill you die on.

#internetdebates

A poster then showed you data which showed that age was the greater factor, and you responded with a threat of more articles.

Age is not a factor because almost everyone over 60 with no pre-existing health condition got better.

View attachment 408037
Why are the pre-existing conditions not listed or even if there was a pre-existing condition, which is highly likely as one gets older?
The pre existing conditions arent listed because I looked for a chart with average age, not a chart with who died with what preexisting conditions.

Those exist, too, but you guys seem like too big of fucking morons to find your own data.
I want you to tell me you tried and couldn't find it first so that I have a better time understanding how easy it is to own the guy who said he arrives at his statistical conclusions by chatting with a Facebook group.
This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

I have more. Question is...how the fuck is it humanly possible that a grown human that (allegedly) functions on the internet couldn't find this data
Just wait until the COVID test costs get passed to the average person; that's going to be hilarious when people can no longer afford health care.

It is weight.

#internetdebates

View attachment 408037

This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

Thanks for proving my point; the number of older people dying from respiratory conditions dominates.
So let's close down the US and starve people in their 50s and below to death because COVID isn't doing a very good job.
Proving your point? I didn't even argue about lockdowns or whatever else the fuck you're on about in this response. Are you drunk?/

You said this data didn't even EXIST.

Then...I posted it.

The dishonesty of a Trump cultist is astonishing! But the cult leader teaches lying as a norm protocol.
I didn't find it before because I never looked for it because 99% of it is bullshit.
Do I really need to know that a 90+ year old person with heart disease died of COVID?
Are you retarded?
My Town alone saw virtually no one under the age of 60 in good shape die of COVID and almost everyone in Town has had it and recovered.

It is weight.

#internetdebates

View attachment 408037

This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

Just wait until the COVID test costs get passed to the average person; that's going to be hilarious when people can no longer afford health care.
No matter what happens...I do know one thing.

A guy who couldn't find comorbitities when it takes a normal person four seconds on google...proclaimed in several posts, confidently, that the data doesn't even exist....and un-ironically boasts that he gets his data from a Facebook group?

Is going to have it all backasswards.

#lolcultistsownedagain

It is weight.

#internetdebates

View attachment 408037

This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

A guy who couldn't find comorbitities when it takes a normal person four seconds on google...proclaimed in several posts, confidently, that the data doesn't even exist....and un-ironically boasts that he gets his data from a Facebook group?

#lolcultistsownedagain
How many MDs do you actually know?
I bet 0.
Several of my MDs are over 60, in good shape and had it.

It is weight.

#internetdebates

View attachment 408037

This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

#lolcultistsownedagain
I bet 0.
Buddy. You failed. Take the L on the chin, come back to try again another day. :lol:

It is weight.

#internetdebates

View attachment 408037

This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

#lolcultistsownedagain
I bet 0.
Buddy. You failed. Take the L on the chin, come back to try again another day. :lol:
I'm sorry, but you are correlating by numbers without analyzing the numbers or The Case Management.
The Case Management just doesn't jive.
I presume you know what Case Management is.
And I have already been told by about 100 people who turned down COVID tests at their Doctor's office that they were sent their COVID results without having been tested.
There be money to be made.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

NATIONAL RACE, popular vote:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+7.1% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.5%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2% ....
Fake News.

The popular vote isn't the Presidential Electorate, and, Biden won't win all these states.

This is the more likely scenario:

1603931082349.png

To get over the top Trump needs WI or MI or PA.

While Biden needs WI and MI and PA

WISCONSIN:

MICHIGAN:

PENNSYLVANIA:

NEVADA:

ARIZONA:
Fake News.

The popular vote isn't the Presidential Electorate, and, Biden won't win all these states.

Liberals have needs...emotional disturbance.
When Trump wins, they'll scream, "CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the saying goes "citizens deserve the government they vote in".

Whatever happens, happens. I have my suspicions about what each candidate will mean for the future of the West. The youth in particular may wish they knew what they will know in 10 years, what they don't know today.
I think you're probably a regressive old man and that the youth will be just fine.

When Trump took over, the economy was on an upward trajectory for years straight, jobs were growing and unemployment was on a downward trend for years straight, as well.

Trump continued the same, and took all of the credit.

Biden will continue the same, and take all of the credit. Partisans will whine that the sky is falling...the sky will look like it's looked for Centuries.

You have to be kidding. The wages of Americans, like Canadians, was stuck in neutral, and in real money value, degressing.

America gained 6% in one year on wages in America! 6%! You have over $6000 more in the pockets of the Middle Class under Trump, you gained $500 in 8 years under Obama/Biden.

I think one has to have a personal vendetta to believe that Obamas economy was better than Trumps. Even while he doubled your debt, to bail out bad businesses and governments.

You prefer some under the table illegal immigrant work, your citizens high on poisons sent from China, low wage, min. wage jobs for those who are lucky enough to get them, rather than a thriving Middle Class.

Just wait until these new grads see their tech jobs outsourced to India and China. They will think twice, if they have a chance at that point.

I've seen enough of weak leadership for a long time to know, there are those who care and those who believe they are above the risks. Only one of them can be correct.

How many CIA and FBI today will be working for the enemy in a few years if the wrong government is in place? It will be a dream for the communists, they will recruit and decimate the very agencies who are too arrogant to understand the long term costs of weak leadership. They will be nothing more than political organizations. Impotent to the barrage they are going to face.
You're not very good with your analytics, here. Trump lowered federal taxes and it raised wages artificially because he took away State tax deductions and others, which hit the middle class especially hard in the high commerce States.

Also, Obama took over the Economy in the middle of a recession and Corporations, mine as well as many others, sought to mitigate the layoffs by freezing wages to compensate for the loss of wealth DUE TO THE RECESSION.

Both Obama AND Trump were mediocre on GDP growth. On trade deficit, Trump's went up.

On the cia and fbi blahblah, I don't care for your spooky regressive old man yells at cloud tales.

The USA is fine, and will be fine no matter who wins. Trump contributed personally to the outsourcing of jobs with his and his daughters' own businesses.
What the Trump tax plan did was to take away the subsidy the Federal Government was paying to high tax states by not allowing a deduction for state taxes. That was a good thing for all the responsible states, and a bad thing for tax and spend liberal states like NY and California.
Red States take more from the Federal Government than blue states do. I don't know that you knew that before opening your mouth about fiscally responsible States. Did you? The states most dependent on the Fed Gov't are New Mexico, Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Montana, Alaska, South Carolina, Indiana, Arizona & Wyoming. Those are the top ten.

Also, California is the State with the highest per-capita contribution to our GDP than any other State.
I get such a kick out of every idiot that posts this little pretend tidbit. They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP. If it were not for those bases there would be no need for or a great reduction of those that cater to those bases and their personnel.
when you take into account that California is over three Trillion in Debt. Their roads and other infrastructure are considered to be in some of the worst condition in the nation. Then you take into account the high speed rail that the federal and state government has poured money into that goes no where. Yeah it is beyond compare.
You can huff puff all you want to about it - the facts on federal assistance are facts, and facts don't care about your emotions.

I also wonder what % of the population of California you think the bases account for, :lol:

I'll give you a head start: there's only about 1.3 million active service members TOTAL - NATION-WIDE...

The population of California is about 40million, not accounting for illegals.
Lol. Still not good at reading and comprehension. Imagine that.

go have some one read and explain in small words.
You said, ahem, They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP

So my post was refuting that dumb bullshit, and this response of yours said nothing to the contrary. Right wing messageboarders never have anything.
Why is it that the left are so completely undereducated?
is it that they try to be or that they are completely incapable of concious thought?

I can tell you have never been in or around the military. Do you think that the buildings on a base just appear and self repair? Do you think that the food consumed on that base just shows up in some magic show? How about all the people required to run hospitals, repair roads, keep records, etc.? All just shows up by some hocus pocus.
Then you have those that deliver to the base. Or maybe you don’t think that people order anything on the base. You have people from other bases that transfer in and out. They like to go out to the bars. Buy food. Buy clothing. The Navel base in San Diego actually services numerous ships not just those assigned to the base.
i could continue but you wouldn’t understand
That's a rant, dumbass, its not Data.

What told you....your feelings, or data?

Its looking closer to your feefees.
Damn you just get dumber by the minute.
More feefees, no data.
So you want data on how military bases are constructed and run?
damn you really need to get an education. And stop posting like you are a two year old with nicknames for things. It just makes you look even dumber
No, your claim was that military bases are the largest contributor to California's GDP.

I happen to know its barely even a blip, and I enjoy you huffing your chest out completely absent any data...and its a pet experiment of mine with Trump cultists to see how long they claim things for without any ability to actually verify their data.

I don't need to prove youre stupid...you do it for me and the only folks that cannot see it are fellow Orange Cultists.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
I never claimed that the military bases were thelargest contributor. Once again you prove you have no clue.
32 bases are in California and if you think that it is just a blip you are crazy as hell.
i get such a kick out of watching dementia cult members try and carry on any debate since they always have to lie and distort.
Yes

Its JUST a fuckin blip...NOT EVEN

How do I know?

Because our NATION WIDE active Military is 1.3 Million folks.

That means your 32 bases is just a fraction of that, whereas California's population is 40million humans excluding Illegals.

:lol: Trump cultists don't Math.

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
how many of those bases have civilian contractors and civilians working on the base and for the base? that also makes up the GDP
I have a secret.

You can look up what % of California's economy Federal Employment makes up.

Don't tell that to maxdeath, though
yes but wouldn't the civilian employment to the government be part of the GDP?
Civilian employment to the Government? Do you mean federal employees? Yes, I just said that.
NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
those who buy things for the contractors
He doesn’t understand that the company selling fuel to the base is not a government employee. The person doing dry cleaning is not a government employee.
The money going toward the fuel and dry cleaning comes from the already Counted federal dollars if they're federal employees spending the money, ya morAn
God you really are stupid. You really think that the person doing the the fuel delivery is a federal employee. The person doing the dry cleaning is a federal employee? Man you just can’t be that dumb except on purpose.

there are thousands of jobs that would not be there if it were not for the Bases that need services that are not supplied by the base. The person or persons that deliver fuel would not be needed if they were not delivering fuel to the base. the Federal employees spend money in the local shops. Some of the shops might not be there are would not need the help that they hire if not for those fed employees

It is weight.

#internetdebates

View attachment 408037

This is what I found.
No Tables.
Please find me Tables.

You are obviously allergic to logic. Idiot Leftist

What is he going to do to stop the pandemic that isn't already being done? Cripple what is left of our economy?

Anyone else feel that they are in the movie Groundhog Day?
Trump has no chance. Clinton 91%.
Clinton is picking out drapes for the White House.

Polls are so heavily weighted they are useless except as propaganda.
we have those that have the magic formulas that tell everyone that Biden will win, Trump is also going to win.

While it all comes down to the vote. Do you want jobs, and a life or do you want Harris and a failed economy.

Trump is Herbert Hoover at this point. The country just had its worst economic contraction in the 2nd quarter of this year in its 250 year history! A nearly 32% contraction in the 2nd quarter.
Thank you Democrat governors!

Whatever happens, happens. I have my suspicions about what each candidate will mean for the future of the West. The youth in particular may wish they knew what they will know in 10 years, what they don't know today.
I think you're probably a regressive old man and that the youth will be just fine.

When Trump took over, the economy was on an upward trajectory for years straight, jobs were growing and unemployment was on a downward trend for years straight, as well.

Biden will continue the same, and take all of the credit. Partisans will whine that the sky is falling...the sky will look like it's looked for Centuries.

You have to be kidding. The wages of Americans, like Canadians, was stuck in neutral, and in real money value, degressing.

America gained 6% in one year on wages in America! 6%! You have over $6000 more in the pockets of the Middle Class under Trump, you gained $500 in 8 years under Obama/Biden.

I think one has to have a personal vendetta to believe that Obamas economy was better than Trumps. Even while he doubled your debt, to bail out bad businesses and governments.

You prefer some under the table illegal immigrant work, your citizens high on poisons sent from China, low wage, min. wage jobs for those who are lucky enough to get them, rather than a thriving Middle Class.

Just wait until these new grads see their tech jobs outsourced to India and China. They will think twice, if they have a chance at that point.

I've seen enough of weak leadership for a long time to know, there are those who care and those who believe they are above the risks. Only one of them can be correct.

How many CIA and FBI today will be working for the enemy in a few years if the wrong government is in place? It will be a dream for the communists, they will recruit and decimate the very agencies who are too arrogant to understand the long term costs of weak leadership. They will be nothing more than political organizations. Impotent to the barrage they are going to face.
You're not very good with your analytics, here. Trump lowered federal taxes and it raised wages artificially because he took away State tax deductions and others, which hit the middle class especially hard in the high commerce States.

Also, Obama took over the Economy in the middle of a recession and Corporations, mine as well as many others, sought to mitigate the layoffs by freezing wages to compensate for the loss of wealth DUE TO THE RECESSION.

Both Obama AND Trump were mediocre on GDP growth. On trade deficit, Trump's went up.

On the cia and fbi blahblah, I don't care for your spooky regressive old man yells at cloud tales.

The USA is fine, and will be fine no matter who wins. Trump contributed personally to the outsourcing of jobs with his and his daughters' own businesses.
What the Trump tax plan did was to take away the subsidy the Federal Government was paying to high tax states by not allowing a deduction for state taxes. That was a good thing for all the responsible states, and a bad thing for tax and spend liberal states like NY and California.
Red States take more from the Federal Government than blue states do. I don't know that you knew that before opening your mouth about fiscally responsible States. Did you? The states most dependent on the Fed Gov't are New Mexico, Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Montana, Alaska, South Carolina, Indiana, Arizona & Wyoming. Those are the top ten.

Also, California is the State with the highest per-capita contribution to our GDP than any other State.
I get such a kick out of every idiot that posts this little pretend tidbit. They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP. If it were not for those bases there would be no need for or a great reduction of those that cater to those bases and their personnel.
when you take into account that California is over three Trillion in Debt. Their roads and other infrastructure are considered to be in some of the worst condition in the nation. Then you take into account the high speed rail that the federal and state government has poured money into that goes no where. Yeah it is beyond compare.
You can huff puff all you want to about it - the facts on federal assistance are facts, and facts don't care about your emotions.

I also wonder what % of the population of California you think the bases account for, :lol:

I'll give you a head start: there's only about 1.3 million active service members TOTAL - NATION-WIDE...

You said, ahem, They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP

So my post was refuting that dumb bullshit, and this response of yours said nothing to the contrary. Right wing messageboarders never have anything.
is it that they try to be or that they are completely incapable of concious thought?

I can tell you have never been in or around the military. Do you think that the buildings on a base just appear and self repair? Do you think that the food consumed on that base just shows up in some magic show? How about all the people required to run hospitals, repair roads, keep records, etc.? All just shows up by some hocus pocus.
Then you have those that deliver to the base. Or maybe you don’t think that people order anything on the base. You have people from other bases that transfer in and out. They like to go out to the bars. Buy food. Buy clothing. The Navel base in San Diego actually services numerous ships not just those assigned to the base.

More feefees, no data.
damn you really need to get an education. And stop posting like you are a two year old with nicknames for things. It just makes you look even dumber
No, your claim was that military bases are the largest contributor to California's GDP.

I happen to know its barely even a blip, and I enjoy you huffing your chest out completely absent any data...and its a pet experiment of mine with Trump cultists to see how long they claim things for without any ability to actually verify their data.

I don't need to prove youre stupid...you do it for me and the only folks that cannot see it are fellow Orange Cultists.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
I never claimed that the military bases were thelargest contributor. Once again you prove you have no clue.
32 bases are in California and if you think that it is just a blip you are crazy as hell.
i get such a kick out of watching dementia cult members try and carry on any debate since they always have to lie and distort.
Yes

How do I know?

That means your 32 bases is just a fraction of that, whereas California's population is 40million humans excluding Illegals.

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
how many of those bases have civilian contractors and civilians working on the base and for the base? that also makes up the GDP
I have a secret.

Civilian employment to the Government? Do you mean federal employees? Yes, I just said that.
NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
Subcontractors for federal projects fall under federal spending.
so I being a subcontract and what I pay for out of my wallet is considered federal spending?
Welfare recipients are Municipal employees?
gt seems to think so
If we take this to the end, our currency is printed by The Federal Reserve so we are all employees of the The Federal Reserve.
what does that have to do with contributing to Californias GDP?

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
Subcontractors for federal projects fall under federal spending.
so I being a subcontract and what I pay for out of my wallet is considered federal spending?
No, federal spending is a fixed (finite) amount Contributing to California's GDP. The fixed (finite) amount of federal dollars that contribute to California's GDP is also known, and instead of just taking a quick peek, you cultists chase your tails to make data free comments...on the internet.

Fascinating!
so the money made by a subcontractor is not counted towards California GDP when they spend it for other things
The funds paid to you are calculated under govt expenditures

Money you spend on a soda is calculated under consumption

The govt expenditure is a known, (finite) contributor to the Californian GDP. And its not even close to the main driver, which was maxdeaths original point. & that includes State govt, too.

Max has a hard on about California. Its a cultist thing.
isn't the spending by the subcontractor employee not contribute to the California GDP?

WISCONSIN:

MICHIGAN:

PENNSYLVANIA:

NEVADA:

ARIZONA:
Fake News.

however what happens when the president wins Virginia and Nevada?

I thing I learned years ago, Us Military People should not insult those that feed us. If you knew anything about how things work you would realize this. Constantly insulting Sillyvillians that don't agree with you gets your budgets cut and all the things you want like food, fuel, building repair, etc. won't be forthcoming.

I thing I learned years ago, Us Military People should not insult those that feed us. If you knew anything about how things work you would realize this. Constantly insulting Sillyvillians that don't agree with you gets your budgets cut and all the things you want like food, fuel, building repair, etc. won't be forthcoming.

The more you post, the less you seem human.

If you think you have to grovel to get what you need to defend our country......you are in a sad sad place.

And your point is??

Biden can't find his ass with both hands....but he'll be your saviour. Now that is funny.

Forum List

Back