Only 6 days left, here is where Trump stands in the race:

With this big of a lead, clearly the Democrats should stay home, why even vote? Joe's got this!

Last edited:
As the saying goes "citizens deserve the government they vote in".

Whatever happens, happens. I have my suspicions about what each candidate will mean for the future of the West. The youth in particular may wish they knew what they will know in 10 years, what they don't know today.
I think you're probably a regressive old man and that the youth will be just fine.

When Trump took over, the economy was on an upward trajectory for years straight, jobs were growing and unemployment was on a downward trend for years straight, as well.

Trump continued the same, and took all of the credit.

Biden will continue the same, and take all of the credit. Partisans will whine that the sky is falling...the sky will look like it's looked for Centuries.

You have to be kidding. The wages of Americans, like Canadians, was stuck in neutral, and in real money value, degressing.

America gained 6% in one year on wages in America! 6%! You have over $6000 more in the pockets of the Middle Class under Trump, you gained $500 in 8 years under Obama/Biden.

I think one has to have a personal vendetta to believe that Obamas economy was better than Trumps. Even while he doubled your debt, to bail out bad businesses and governments.

You prefer some under the table illegal immigrant work, your citizens high on poisons sent from China, low wage, min. wage jobs for those who are lucky enough to get them, rather than a thriving Middle Class.

Just wait until these new grads see their tech jobs outsourced to India and China. They will think twice, if they have a chance at that point.

I've seen enough of weak leadership for a long time to know, there are those who care and those who believe they are above the risks. Only one of them can be correct.

How many CIA and FBI today will be working for the enemy in a few years if the wrong government is in place? It will be a dream for the communists, they will recruit and decimate the very agencies who are too arrogant to understand the long term costs of weak leadership. They will be nothing more than political organizations. Impotent to the barrage they are going to face.
You're not very good with your analytics, here. Trump lowered federal taxes and it raised wages artificially because he took away State tax deductions and others, which hit the middle class especially hard in the high commerce States.

Also, Obama took over the Economy in the middle of a recession and Corporations, mine as well as many others, sought to mitigate the layoffs by freezing wages to compensate for the loss of wealth DUE TO THE RECESSION.

Both Obama AND Trump were mediocre on GDP growth. On trade deficit, Trump's went up.

On the cia and fbi blahblah, I don't care for your spooky regressive old man yells at cloud tales.

The USA is fine, and will be fine no matter who wins. Trump contributed personally to the outsourcing of jobs with his and his daughters' own businesses.
What the Trump tax plan did was to take away the subsidy the Federal Government was paying to high tax states by not allowing a deduction for state taxes. That was a good thing for all the responsible states, and a bad thing for tax and spend liberal states like NY and California.
Red States take more from the Federal Government than blue states do. I don't know that you knew that before opening your mouth about fiscally responsible States. Did you? The states most dependent on the Fed Gov't are New Mexico, Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Montana, Alaska, South Carolina, Indiana, Arizona & Wyoming. Those are the top ten.

Also, California is the State with the highest per-capita contribution to our GDP than any other State.
I get such a kick out of every idiot that posts this little pretend tidbit. They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP. If it were not for those bases there would be no need for or a great reduction of those that cater to those bases and their personnel.
when you take into account that California is over three Trillion in Debt. Their roads and other infrastructure are considered to be in some of the worst condition in the nation. Then you take into account the high speed rail that the federal and state government has poured money into that goes no where. Yeah it is beyond compare.
You can huff puff all you want to about it - the facts on federal assistance are facts, and facts don't care about your emotions.

I also wonder what % of the population of California you think the bases account for, :lol:

I'll give you a head start: there's only about 1.3 million active service members TOTAL - NATION-WIDE...

The population of California is about 40million, not accounting for illegals.
Lol. Still not good at reading and comprehension. Imagine that.

go have some one read and explain in small words.
You said, ahem, They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP

So my post was refuting that dumb bullshit, and this response of yours said nothing to the contrary. Right wing messageboarders never have anything.
Why is it that the left are so completely undereducated?
is it that they try to be or that they are completely incapable of concious thought?

I can tell you have never been in or around the military. Do you think that the buildings on a base just appear and self repair? Do you think that the food consumed on that base just shows up in some magic show? How about all the people required to run hospitals, repair roads, keep records, etc.? All just shows up by some hocus pocus.
Then you have those that deliver to the base. Or maybe you don’t think that people order anything on the base. You have people from other bases that transfer in and out. They like to go out to the bars. Buy food. Buy clothing. The Navel base in San Diego actually services numerous ships not just those assigned to the base.
i could continue but you wouldn’t understand
That's a rant, dumbass, its not Data.

What told you....your feelings, or data?

Its looking closer to your feefees.
Damn you just get dumber by the minute.
More feefees, no data.
So you want data on how military bases are constructed and run?
damn you really need to get an education. And stop posting like you are a two year old with nicknames for things. It just makes you look even dumber
No, your claim was that military bases are the largest contributor to California's GDP.

I happen to know its barely even a blip, and I enjoy you huffing your chest out completely absent any data...and its a pet experiment of mine with Trump cultists to see how long they claim things for without any ability to actually verify their data.

I don't need to prove youre stupid...you do it for me and the only folks that cannot see it are fellow Orange Cultists.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
I never claimed that the military bases were thelargest contributor. Once again you prove you have no clue.
32 bases are in California and if you think that it is just a blip you are crazy as hell.
i get such a kick out of watching dementia cult members try and carry on any debate since they always have to lie and distort.
Yes

Its JUST a fuckin blip...NOT EVEN

How do I know?

Because our NATION WIDE active Military is 1.3 Million folks.

That means your 32 bases is just a fraction of that, whereas California's population is 40million humans excluding Illegals.

:lol: Trump cultists don't Math.

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
how many of those bases have civilian contractors and civilians working on the base and for the base? that also makes up the GDP
I have a secret.

You can look up what % of California's economy Federal Employment makes up.

Don't tell that to maxdeath, though
yes but wouldn't the civilian employment to the government be part of the GDP?
Civilian employment to the Government? Do you mean federal employees? Yes, I just said that.
NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
those who buy things for the contractors
Subcontractors for federal projects fall under federal spending.

With this big of a lead, clearly he Democrats should stay home, why even vote? Joe's got this!
1603927586135.png

Whatever happens, happens. I have my suspicions about what each candidate will mean for the future of the West. The youth in particular may wish they knew what they will know in 10 years, what they don't know today.
I think you're probably a regressive old man and that the youth will be just fine.

When Trump took over, the economy was on an upward trajectory for years straight, jobs were growing and unemployment was on a downward trend for years straight, as well.

Biden will continue the same, and take all of the credit. Partisans will whine that the sky is falling...the sky will look like it's looked for Centuries.

You have to be kidding. The wages of Americans, like Canadians, was stuck in neutral, and in real money value, degressing.

America gained 6% in one year on wages in America! 6%! You have over $6000 more in the pockets of the Middle Class under Trump, you gained $500 in 8 years under Obama/Biden.

I think one has to have a personal vendetta to believe that Obamas economy was better than Trumps. Even while he doubled your debt, to bail out bad businesses and governments.

You prefer some under the table illegal immigrant work, your citizens high on poisons sent from China, low wage, min. wage jobs for those who are lucky enough to get them, rather than a thriving Middle Class.

Just wait until these new grads see their tech jobs outsourced to India and China. They will think twice, if they have a chance at that point.

I've seen enough of weak leadership for a long time to know, there are those who care and those who believe they are above the risks. Only one of them can be correct.

How many CIA and FBI today will be working for the enemy in a few years if the wrong government is in place? It will be a dream for the communists, they will recruit and decimate the very agencies who are too arrogant to understand the long term costs of weak leadership. They will be nothing more than political organizations. Impotent to the barrage they are going to face.
You're not very good with your analytics, here. Trump lowered federal taxes and it raised wages artificially because he took away State tax deductions and others, which hit the middle class especially hard in the high commerce States.

Also, Obama took over the Economy in the middle of a recession and Corporations, mine as well as many others, sought to mitigate the layoffs by freezing wages to compensate for the loss of wealth DUE TO THE RECESSION.

Both Obama AND Trump were mediocre on GDP growth. On trade deficit, Trump's went up.

On the cia and fbi blahblah, I don't care for your spooky regressive old man yells at cloud tales.

The USA is fine, and will be fine no matter who wins. Trump contributed personally to the outsourcing of jobs with his and his daughters' own businesses.
What the Trump tax plan did was to take away the subsidy the Federal Government was paying to high tax states by not allowing a deduction for state taxes. That was a good thing for all the responsible states, and a bad thing for tax and spend liberal states like NY and California.
Red States take more from the Federal Government than blue states do. I don't know that you knew that before opening your mouth about fiscally responsible States. Did you? The states most dependent on the Fed Gov't are New Mexico, Kentucky, Mississippi, West Virginia, Montana, Alaska, South Carolina, Indiana, Arizona & Wyoming. Those are the top ten.

Also, California is the State with the highest per-capita contribution to our GDP than any other State.
I get such a kick out of every idiot that posts this little pretend tidbit. They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP. If it were not for those bases there would be no need for or a great reduction of those that cater to those bases and their personnel.
when you take into account that California is over three Trillion in Debt. Their roads and other infrastructure are considered to be in some of the worst condition in the nation. Then you take into account the high speed rail that the federal and state government has poured money into that goes no where. Yeah it is beyond compare.
You can huff puff all you want to about it - the facts on federal assistance are facts, and facts don't care about your emotions.

I also wonder what % of the population of California you think the bases account for, :lol:

I'll give you a head start: there's only about 1.3 million active service members TOTAL - NATION-WIDE...

You said, ahem, They never take into account that the federal bases are a large portion of that GDP

So my post was refuting that dumb bullshit, and this response of yours said nothing to the contrary. Right wing messageboarders never have anything.
is it that they try to be or that they are completely incapable of concious thought?

I can tell you have never been in or around the military. Do you think that the buildings on a base just appear and self repair? Do you think that the food consumed on that base just shows up in some magic show? How about all the people required to run hospitals, repair roads, keep records, etc.? All just shows up by some hocus pocus.
Then you have those that deliver to the base. Or maybe you don’t think that people order anything on the base. You have people from other bases that transfer in and out. They like to go out to the bars. Buy food. Buy clothing. The Navel base in San Diego actually services numerous ships not just those assigned to the base.

More feefees, no data.
damn you really need to get an education. And stop posting like you are a two year old with nicknames for things. It just makes you look even dumber
No, your claim was that military bases are the largest contributor to California's GDP.

I happen to know its barely even a blip, and I enjoy you huffing your chest out completely absent any data...and its a pet experiment of mine with Trump cultists to see how long they claim things for without any ability to actually verify their data.

I don't need to prove youre stupid...you do it for me and the only folks that cannot see it are fellow Orange Cultists.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
I never claimed that the military bases were thelargest contributor. Once again you prove you have no clue.
32 bases are in California and if you think that it is just a blip you are crazy as hell.
i get such a kick out of watching dementia cult members try and carry on any debate since they always have to lie and distort.
Yes

How do I know?

That means your 32 bases is just a fraction of that, whereas California's population is 40million humans excluding Illegals.

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
how many of those bases have civilian contractors and civilians working on the base and for the base? that also makes up the GDP
I have a secret.

Civilian employment to the Government? Do you mean federal employees? Yes, I just said that.
NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
He doesn’t understand that the company selling fuel to the base is not a government employee. The person doing dry cleaning is not a government employee.

The black votes supporting Trump have doubled...
The Hispanic votes fro Trump have doubled..
Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

All things the RCP doesn't measure.... Who ya gonna Believe..????

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

So the RCP is very accurate.

So if it's accurate, what will it mean for America?

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.

Biden claims another lockdown. How many people will that help stay off the streets and in their homes? How many businesses will be able to survive. How many will be on welfare because they have no job? How many companies will be allowed to keep manufacturing in China and even encouraged to do so?
The idea of removing fracking and oil will mean becoming dependent on other countries for our energy again how does that help? The so called green ideas can not meet our energy needs while just moving the environmental damage to other areas. Wind turbine blades need to be replaced but can’t be reused nor do the breakdown in land fills. Lithium is mined by creating environmental hazards.

The United States is at war with a virus. In a war, you use all the tools at your disposal to win it. A lockdown, had it been followed correctly and for the correct amount of time, would have put the United States in good position by now. Unfortunately, Trump failed to do anything. Followed semi-lockdown for 10 weeks. Just as it was starting to have an impact on the pandemic, he lifted restrictions allowing the virus to penetrate deeper into U.S. society. The American people and the economy are now suffering the consequences.

Every business and every household in a lockdown by the BIDEN administration will be given money for doing their part just as U.S. citizens were taken out of their jobs and homes in the 1940s sent overseas to fight in a war. They were adequately supplied and paid for their service. In a BIDEN lockdown, it will be the same, any Business that shuts and any household that stays put, will be funded, just as the United States funded nearly half the U.S. workforce that was sent overseas in the 1940s to fight the AXIS powers.

No country on earth is independent of oil from the Middle East. Any Business that refines petroleum to make gasoline or plastic buys whatever petroleum is cheep on the world market. Often the lowest price petroleum comes from the Persian Gulf. Refiners DON'T purchase supplies based on nationality, they purchase supplies based on price, cost, etc. Just because the graph shows the United States producing more oil than any country in the world does not mean refiners of petroleum no longer buy Saudi oil. Saudi oil is still purchased by some U.S. refiners and is still seen in the gasoline and plastic that is made in the United States.

Even a country like Brazil, where all the cars run on gasoline made from sugar cane, they are still impacted by Middle East oil, because Middle East oil impacts the price of goods around the world that are traded. You live in an interdependent global economy. There is no escape from that.
Didn't know you were a epidemiologist. My apologies.

/sarc

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
You can't make this level of ignorant up.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

NATIONAL RACE, popular vote:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+7.1% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.5%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 6 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

CLINTON: +1.9% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 47.3% (+4.9% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 45.6% (+1.6% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.5% (+3.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 43.5%

As you can see in the national race, and these five most important state races, BIDEN his heavily outperforming Clinton in 2016 vs Trump, with the exception of Pennsylvania.
Yeah, go with that...

Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.

Biden claims another lockdown. How many people will that help stay off the streets and in their homes? How many businesses will be able to survive. How many will be on welfare because they have no job? How many companies will be allowed to keep manufacturing in China and even encouraged to do so?
The idea of removing fracking and oil will mean becoming dependent on other countries for our energy again how does that help? The so called green ideas can not meet our energy needs while just moving the environmental damage to other areas. Wind turbine blades need to be replaced but can’t be reused nor do the breakdown in land fills. Lithium is mined by creating environmental hazards.

The United States is at war with a virus. In a war, you use all the tools at your disposal to win it. A lockdown, had it been followed correctly and for the correct amount of time, would have put the United States in good position by now. Unfortunately, Trump failed to do anything. Followed semi-lockdown for 10 weeks. Just as it was starting to have an impact on the pandemic, he lifted restrictions allowing the virus to penetrate deeper into U.S. society. The American people and the economy are now suffering the consequences.

Every business and every household in a lockdown by the BIDEN administration will be given money for doing their part just as U.S. citizens were taken out of their jobs and homes in the 1940s sent overseas to fight in a war. They were adequately supplied and paid for their service. In a BIDEN lockdown, it will be the same, any Business that shuts and any household that stays put, will be funded, just as the United States funded nearly half the U.S. workforce that was sent overseas in the 1940s to fight the AXIS powers.

No country on earth is independent of oil from the Middle East. Any Business that refines petroleum to make gasoline or plastic buys whatever petroleum is cheep on the world market. Often the lowest price petroleum comes from the Persian Gulf. Refiners DON'T purchase supplies based on nationality, they purchase supplies based on price, cost, etc. Just because the graph shows the United States producing more oil than any country in the world does not mean refiners of petroleum no longer buy Saudi oil. Saudi oil is still purchased by some U.S. refiners and is still seen in the gasoline and plastic that is made in the United States.

Even a country like Brazil, where all the cars run on gasoline made from sugar cane, they are still impacted by Middle East oil, because Middle East oil impacts the price of goods around the world that are traded. You live in an interdependent global economy. There is no escape from that.
Didn't know you were a epidemiologist. My apologies.

/sarc
He just gets under your skin with his stupidity.

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
He doesn’t understand that the company selling fuel to the base is not a government employee. The person doing dry cleaning is not a government employee.
The money going toward the fuel and dry cleaning comes from the already Counted federal dollars if they're federal employees spending the money, ya morAn

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
so I being a subcontract and what I pay for out of my wallet is considered federal spending?

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
so I being a subcontract and what I pay for out of my wallet is considered federal spending?
Welfare recipients are Municipal employees?

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
No, federal spending is a fixed (finite) amount Contributing to California's GDP. The fixed (finite) amount of federal dollars that contribute to California's GDP is also known, and instead of just taking a quick peek, you cultists chase your tails to make data free comments...on the internet.

Fascinating!

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

BIDEN: 50.6% (+7.1% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.5%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 6 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

CLINTON: +1.9% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 47.3% (+4.9% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 45.6% (+1.6% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.5% (+3.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 43.5%

As you can see in the national race, and these five most important state races, BIDEN his heavily outperforming Clinton in 2016 vs Trump, with the exception of Pennsylvania.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch lib. Post your anti Trump shit on the 4th. Plus a Trump loss should be tje least of ur worries. It's the likely aftermath that should concern you.

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
gt seems to think so

In all seriousness, anyone who believes these "polls" is a fool. The "polls" not only failed in the presidential race in 2016 but five Senate races in 2016 and 2018. All of the errors without exception favored Democrats. If the polls were fair and balanced, there would be a 3.125 % chance of that happening. ( 1/2^5 )

Last edited:

ghostbusters?

oh wait - that's call.

other than shutting down the country how will biden beat the china biological attack called covid 19 ....and the vaccine will be approved before biden is sworn in ! biden has done nothing that helps the average American in his 47 yr political pay to play career.

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
No, federal spending is a fixed (finite) amount Contributing to California's GDP. The fixed (finite) amount of federal dollars that contribute to California's GDP is also known, and instead of just taking a quick peek, you cultists chase your tails to make data free comments...on the internet.

Fascinating!
so the money made by a subcontractor is not counted towards California GDP when they spend it for other things

More feefees, no data.

Its awesome!
You don’t know anything.
Yes

How do I know?

Ahh, I almost feel bad.
I have a secret.

NO AS IN SUBCONTRACTORS
Those who build things
gt seems to think so
If we take this to the end, our currency is printed by The Federal Reserve so we are all employees of the The Federal Reserve.

Forum List

Back