Only 44% Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
There you have it folks. Put the baby boomer in the pipe and smoke it

-Geaux
----------
Jim Clifton, the Chairman and CEO of Gallup, says that the percentage of Americans that are employed full-time has been hovering near record lows since the end of the last recession. But most Americans don’t realize this because the official unemployment numbers are extremely misleading. In fact, Clifton says that the official 5.6 percent unemployment rate is a “big lie”. Gallup regularly tracks the percentage of U.S. adults that are employed for 30 or more hours per week, and it is currently at 44.2 percent. It has been hovering between 42 percent and 45 percent since the end of 2009. This is extremely low. As I discussed the other day, there are 8.69 million Americans that are considered to be “officially unemployed” at this point. But there are another 92.90 million Americans that are considered to be “not in the labor force”. Millions upon millions of those Americans would work if they could. Overall, there are 101 million U.S. adults that do not have a job right now. But you won’t hear that number being discussed by the mainstream media, because it would make Barack Obama look really bad.

Only 44 Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week Zero Hedge

Everyone with a functioning brain knows this. You can't lie about how good things are and not expect those living it wouldn't notice.

fuck I am working 60+ plus hours a week on salary...I must be stupid

a4ojro.jpg

Going to get much worse in 2016 also.
Then give these people a job, the rich damn sure ain't gonna do it....

I can give these people a job to make a lot of money with my type of business since they wont be employees, but independent contractors, and Obamacare wont affect me or them. However, everybody else isn't as luck and will have to be subject to Obamacare. Won't happen.

Going to get much worse in 2016 also.
Then give these people a job, the rich damn sure ain't gonna do it....

I can give these people a job to make a lot of money with my type of business since they wont be employees, but independent contractors, and Obamacare wont affect me or them.
it does not affect me either, but that is neither here nor there when it becomes apparent that the wealthy have no interest in using their funds to re-invest in the USA, plus citizen entrepreneurship is at an all time low....

There you have it folks. Put the baby boomer in the pipe and smoke it

-Geaux
----------
Jim Clifton, the Chairman and CEO of Gallup, says that the percentage of Americans that are employed full-time has been hovering near record lows since the end of the last recession. But most Americans don’t realize this because the official unemployment numbers are extremely misleading. In fact, Clifton says that the official 5.6 percent unemployment rate is a “big lie”. Gallup regularly tracks the percentage of U.S. adults that are employed for 30 or more hours per week, and it is currently at 44.2 percent. It has been hovering between 42 percent and 45 percent since the end of 2009. This is extremely low. As I discussed the other day, there are 8.69 million Americans that are considered to be “officially unemployed” at this point. But there are another 92.90 million Americans that are considered to be “not in the labor force”. Millions upon millions of those Americans would work if they could. Overall, there are 101 million U.S. adults that do not have a job right now. But you won’t hear that number being discussed by the mainstream media, because it would make Barack Obama look really bad.

Only 44 Of U.S. Adults Are Employed For 30-Or-More Hours Per Week Zero Hedge

Compared to -- what? What do you figure the ideal percentage is?

Forum List

Back