Only 33 killed...

How many people did cops killed? like a 19 yo whom his father wanted to "teach a lesson"?

33 cops killed by gunfire in 2013, the lowest number since 1887 - latimes.com

that's right folks only 33 LEO's killed in 2013, the lowest number of cops killed since 1887

33 cops killed by gunfire in 2013, the lowest number since 1887

OK.., liberals, what ya got to say now ?

I'm not a liberal, but I wonder how many of those Cops were killed by people who legally owned the guns, had a legal right to carry them and had a legal right to conceal them.

I'd venture somewhere around -- Zero.

Guns don't kill people, criminals kill people.

You know -- dimocraps

Told you Obama is a good president! Seriously though, nice to hear some good news for a change.

Told you Obama is a good president! Seriously though, nice to hear some good news for a change.

Mr Obama certainly is a good man. If I understand it correctly he did not shoot EVEN ONE of those 33 police officers. Of course without complete access to the US media I may have missed a news item.

If we could stop the war on drugs that number would go to single digits

Good, but many fewer if bought off Pubs would stop their mindless obstruction of laws over 80 oer cent want...

Troll

I don't care if you cite some made up number like 90 PERCENT... you want restrictive firearm laws, get a fucking amendment or go fuck yourself

Restricting the weapons from the law abiding does not restrict them from the criminal element

Now waiting for your inevitable rabble about how you post 'truth' and everyone else is a hater 'dup' or whatever else...

I'm not a liberal, but I wonder how many of those Cops were killed by people who legally owned the guns, had a legal right to carry them and had a legal right to conceal them.

I'd venture somewhere around -- Zero.

And you'd be wrong.

Most police killed in the line of duty these days are killed in accidents.

Most of the deaths came in traffic accidents, said the nonprofit, which tracks law enforcement deaths and maintains the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington.

Forum List

Back