Only 3 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim, according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

The study claims that only about 3% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.

The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.

What do you think about their findings?

Study: Only 3 "Good" Black Men For Every 100 Black Women | News One

The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim, according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

The study claims that only about 3% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.

The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.

Being good looking, successful and childless is what makes you a good partner?

What a load of shit

Last edited:

Not Much

"Where are all the good, single Black men?" Gettin' with the White wimmen that's what! Can't say I blame them either, look at Black wimmen. If I was Black I don't think I'd marry a Black woman either.

Black wimmen complain but they should look in the mirror. A successful, educated, childless Black man probably aint look for "Shaniqua from the Hood with 6 kids". :lol:

"Where are all the good, single Black men?" Gettin' with the White wimmen that's what! Can't say I blame them either, look at Black wimmen. If I was Black I don't think I'd marry a Black woman either.

Black wimmen complain but they should look in the mirror. A successful, educated, childless Black man probably aint look for "Shaniqua from the Hood with 6 kids". :lol:

My nephew brought several home and none of them was worth much.

One of them was so prejudice it was unbearable.

I told him he shouldn't date women because of their color because that narrows the field and cuts down on the chance of finding a decent woman.

Bull crap. Im a single black woman. I have no children and don't plan on having any until I'm married. It's hard to find a good black man because many of them are locked up and the ones who aren't locked up are mooching off of their women or date hood rats like themselves.

It's a struggle for many educated black women to find good black men because the majority of blacks who hold bachelor degrees are women.

Anyway I always say a woman's goal should be to find a good man and his race should be insignificant.

When you say you want a particular race you are limiting yourself.

Last edited:
Black women want a man who looks like Shermar Moore, has a wallet like T.I and can fuck like Ron Jeremy.

:lol:....Ron Jeremy?.....HG do you think they do like 50 takes and then put it all together to make it look like he can fuck for an hour?.......

You have to bring your A game if you go bed with a black woman my friend, thats all I'm going to say.:cool:

I would like to point out that the white men today seem not much better than what the claims about the black men are.

I just got through giving one poster shit about joking about giving his girlfriend two black eyes ( I hope he was joking).

the study is false when it says 3% of black men are good !!.........................NO BLACKS ARE WORTH A DAMN !!

I have to disagree with you. When I retired from the Navy in 1989 I was hired by this black man named Charles to work for a well-known corporation. Charles was the finest man I have ever known outside of my father. Excellent business man and he kept pushing me until I was a Program Manager within the Corporation. To say that "all" black men are worthless is racist.

the study is false when it says 3% of black men are good !!.........................NO BLACKS ARE WORTH A DAMN !!

I have to disagree with you. When I retired from the Navy in 1989 I was hired by this black man named Charles to work for a well-known corporation. Charles was the finest man I have ever known outside of my father. Excellent business man and he kept pushing me until I was a Program Manager within the Corporation. To say that "all" black men are worthless is racist.

:thup:

It can't help the odds for black women when you have white female ex-politicians poaching the successful black men.

Pretty much every white person wants to extol the glories of their one black buddy as proof of how great blacks are. They get positively misty about it. But it's a joke. The bulk of black males oscillate between worthless and dangerous. They are a colossal drag on our society. We'd be better off living separately from all blacks.

Forum List

Back