Only 3% Believe Trump Won

3%, I wonder how that percentage compares to that of folks who bought into Obama being born in Kenya? I reckon that for some people, regardless of political party, when reality becomes too much for them to handle then some sort of conspiracy becomes their means to cope.

I think Biden got more votes counted than Trump.

However, I know that millions of those votes were fraudulently created by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department.

Trump lost, I think most ppl know that, but 3% is low and I’ll forever take polls with a heavy grain of salt

If Trump looses this election, so be it.
Four years Ive been watching Trump beat the Dems at their own political games at almost every turn. Four years Ive watched him play the media like a cheap violin - remember that last episode of 60 minutes ? - He seems to be good at leading the media down the primrose path.
My point is, I would be very surprised if he didnt anticipate this outcome to an extent, and is sitting back waiting.
I dont know how long it takes for computer forensics experts to find any possible election voter fraud, but Im sure that its being looked at, as well as paper ballots.
Like I said, if Trump looses so be it, but if there is one thing we've learned over these past fours years, is dont count Trump out just yet.
Let the system work as intended. Its called a "race", so lets make sure it was won fairly. No one should object to that, right ?

Trump never won anything. He called people names. That's pretty much all you got out of his administration. All of his EO's will be gone in a few weeks.

And the ruining of our country would be on. Who in their right mind can support the boneheaded policies of the Democrats? I will answer that for you...boneheaded people.

I didn't vote for the Democrats but your answer does nothing to dispute what I said. 4 years and Trump supporters got nothing because Trump could not grow up.
We got the best economy in our history.

Four years Ive been watching Trump beat the Dems at their own political games at almost every turn. Four years Ive watched him play the media like a cheap violin - remember that last episode of 60 minutes ? - He seems to be good at leading the media down the primrose path.
My point is, I would be very surprised if he didnt anticipate this outcome to an extent, and is sitting back waiting.
I dont know how long it takes for computer forensics experts to find any possible election voter fraud, but Im sure that its being looked at, as well as paper ballots.
Like I said, if Trump looses so be it, but if there is one thing we've learned over these past fours years, is dont count Trump out just yet.
Let the system work as intended. Its called a "race", so lets make sure it was won fairly. No one should object to that, right ?

Trump never won anything. He called people names. That's pretty much all you got out of his administration. All of his EO's will be gone in a few weeks.

And the ruining of our country would be on. Who in their right mind can support the boneheaded policies of the Democrats? I will answer that for you...boneheaded people.

I didn't vote for the Democrats but your answer does nothing to dispute what I said. 4 years and Trump supporters got nothing because Trump could not grow up.

Then why is the Fed saying they are going to start pumping again?

Even with this fake epidemic, Trump brought the economy back. Now if Biden does become president, he will ruin it on his first day.

Even with this fake epidemic, Trump brought the economy back. Now if Biden does become president, he will ruin it on his first day.

He might but that doesn't address my point .

Forum List

Back