Only 235,000 jobs added….and how many illegals added? Good job Joe.

In a legal filing connected to a separate court case this week, a top Department of Homeland Security official said approximately 210,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended at the US-Mexico border in the month of July, an 11 percent increase over the 188,829 stopped in June and the highest number in more than 20 years.

"More illegals than jobs" is NOT a good campaign slogan.

Also, how did the unemployment rate in the U.S drop to 5.2%, when that was the predicted drop if you added 750,000 jobs?

The federal gift of cash for people choosing to sit at home ends this week. Then...SHOCKINGLY...I am pretty sure we will see a rise in employment.

I'm talking about everyday lefties.
I have cared since Reagan gave them amnesty yet the US govt. refuses to do anything about it since the govt. needs them to expand the tax polls and corporations need them to do the jobs citizens don't like doing, and the US is a meth head nation where meth is all they want to do.

I have cared since Reagan gave them amnesty yet the US govt. refuses to do anything about it since the govt. needs them to expand the tax polls and corporations need them to do the jobs citizens don't like doing, and the US is a meth head nation where meth is all they want to do.
my body my choice

Post the numbers for us feel good theory boy.
“From 2010 to 2019, the undocumented population from Mexico declined by about 1.9 million, and the undocumented population from the rest of the world increased by about 500,000.”

This trend was partially during Trumptard’s embarrassing administration. I doubt the numbers have changed much since then.

“From 2010 to 2019, the undocumented population from Mexico declined by about 1.9 million, and the undocumented population from the rest of the world increased by about 500,000.”

This trend was partially during Trumptard’s embarrassing administration. I doubt the numbers have changed much since then.
hahaha...more feel good shit huh?
But what about that pesky truth?

hahaha...more feel good shit huh?
But what about that pesky truth?
Hey moron no one ever said illegal immigrants didn’t come here lol

Forum List

Back