Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

I'm not going to move my production to near-full-employment America just because I've got a tax liability reduction.

Then you're literally an economics moron. Couple that with regulation reduction and if you DON'T build modern facilities, an intact DOMESTIC supply chain back home here where your Intel Property won't be STOLEN and your manufacturing held captive overseas -- you're simply doomed.

Doesn't MATTER if shift other tax savings to the VITAL projects with other tax reductions attached. That's just SUPERB business practice. But of course, YOU don't recognize that. Because you've never invested in understanding how free markets and Capitalism actually work.

wtf does regulation reduction have to do with tax-cuts? Is one somehow hinged on the other? Why do you keep conflating and mixing in irrevancies?

You've got a total A.D.D. whirlwind in your head.

You need BOTH to interest ANYONE in business to bring it back home. One without the other is useless.. If you understood free market capitalism -- you'd KNOW this. But apparently you dont. Some of the THOUSANDS of regulations booked every year just promotes MEGA MULTI-NATIONALS who can HAVE big legal bills and an army of government lobbyists. Mom and Pop main Street can't compete. The regulation burden does virtually NOTHING but shut out new small start-ups and Main Street entreprenuers..

You could see that after the 2008 "Internet Collapse".. For 8 years FOLLOWING that collapse, with all the added regulation, we experienced the LOWEST NUMBER of stocks going public in our lifetimes. NEW competition virtually stalled out..

Corporate-Government collusion is a mighty large part of PERVERTING free markets. And the Jolly Green Giant gets to dictates the FEDERAL DEFINITION of an acceptable "frozen green pea". Or Tyson gets to dictate the FEDERAL DEFINITION of any "white meat chicken" product that contains stuff OTHER THAN "white meat chicken"...

Last edited:
I'm not going to move my production to near-full-employment America just because I've got a tax liability reduction.

Then you're literally an economics moron. Couple that with regulation reduction and if you DON'T build modern facilities, an intact DOMESTIC supply chain back home here where your Intel Property won't be STOLEN and your manufacturing held captive overseas -- you're simply doomed.

Doesn't MATTER if shift other tax savings to the VITAL projects with other tax reductions attached. That's just SUPERB business practice. But of course, YOU don't recognize that. Because you've never invested in understanding how free markets and Capitalism actually work.

wtf does regulation reduction have to do with tax-cuts? Is one somehow hinged on the other? Why do you keep conflating and mixing in irrevancies?

You've got a total A.D.D. whirlwind in your head.

You need BOTH to interest ANYONE in business to bring it back home.

You are incoherent. They are two seperable factors and nothing you've said makes an actual case to the contrary. Your need to conflate them is irrational.

And as I keep saying and you keep ignoring, biggest obsticle to wholesale return of manufacturing in this coutry are not fractional taxation flactuations and it's not regulation, it's the LABOR stupid.

Our unemployment is low and when it comes to manufacturing American labor pool that could ever compete with asian sweatshops is near zero.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back