Only 10% Chance of Getting COVID If Someone in Household is Sick

After months of essentially living as I did before the plague - mixing sociably, going out to dinner etc. - I finally met one (1) person at the grocery store yesterday who had a case of Covid in his family.

One.

"Only 10% chance to potentially go to the ER and die, or have complications the rest of your life"
Me: "I like those odds, time to go to Vegas"

*Dies of COVID on the way*

Long time friend got "The Virus". Isolated in the same house as her husband.

He died.

Of a cancer than had been gnawing at him for 2 years.

Guess what they tried to blame his death on?

She demanded the body be tested for "The Virus".

Negative. Her self-isolation caused her to be unable to be with him as he suffered and died.
A death alone to keep him from exposure to The Kung Flu which could not have caused him to day any sooner.

I kicked the Kung Flu's ass back in Nov. My wife never caught it despite being my visiting angel for a week.

I lost a few pounds and coughed for a day or two. It's certainly worth putting millions of human beings into abject poverty... dying of starvation can't be that bad.... hmm?

After months of essentially living as I did before the plague - mixing sociably, going out to dinner etc. - I finally met one (1) person at the grocery store yesterday who had a case of Covid in his family.

One.

You must live a very sheltered life because I know plenty of people who have had COVID by now, including my sister.

Long time friend got "The Virus". Isolated in the same house as her husband.

He died.

Of a cancer than had been gnawing at him for 2 years.

Guess what they tried to blame his death on?

She demanded the body be tested for "The Virus".

Negative. Her self-isolation caused her to be unable to be with him as he suffered and died.
A death alone to keep him from exposure to The Kung Flu which could not have caused him to day any sooner.
CHY-Na nees to pay.

Forum List

Back