One World Religion?: You Guessed it...

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I'm convinced this is to be the ONE WORLD RELIGION of the NWO. The intense trauma the mere contemplation of it causes amongst the brainwashed tells me this.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/theocracy.htm
Is the world destined to be dominated by a single religion?
Which one will it be?
Who will be in charge of this theocracy?

"I pledge my allegiance to HaShem, G-d of Israel, Creator and King of the Universe, to His Torah and its representatives, the developing Sanhedrin. I hereby pledge to uphold the Seven Laws of Noah in all their details, according to Oral Law of Moses under the guidance of the developing Sanhedrin. May HaShem bless and aid me, my fellow council members and all B'nai Noach in all our endeavors for the sake of His name. Blessed are You G-d, King of the universe, who has caused me to live, sustained me, and brought me to this day."

Pledge made by the "Children of Noah" in front of the Israeli Sanhedrin, 1/10/06

With the new millenium, increasing numbers of people have heard about the "One World Religion" purportedly being planned by the ruling elite, i.e., the "Illuminati," "Masons," or various other cultic/religious interests. Many people believe that such a One World Religion, if indeed a planned development, will be a form of Catholicism or "New Age Spiritualism," while others such as Jews and Muslims insist that their ideologies will rule the world. From some circles it appears that, rather than heading for a "new age of enlightenment" with increased personal freedom, including the freedom from religion, as is popularly believed, the United States--and by extension the world--is evidently being pushed instead towards a fascistic theocracy. Although governmental agencies may have had a hand behind some aspects of the "New Age Movement" (NAM), the One World Religion evidently intended by these various agencies is not the pastiche of airy-fairy, lovey-dovey concepts found within the NAM, by which everyone is equal and accepted.

Vying for the authorship of the One World Religion are evidently a number of factions, including certain interest groups that wish the theocracy to be based primarily on Judaic ideology, emulating the firm and merciless hand of Islam's mullahs and imams. Under such a dictatorship, books would be banned and burned, and freethinkers would be jailed or executed. If the Hassidic Jewish Movement has its way, the so-called Noahide Laws would be followed to the letter, as would many others found in the "Old Testament," prescribing capital punishment for abortion, euthanasia and "sexual deviation" such as adultery and homosexuality. The punishment, in fact, for breaking any of the Noahide Laws is decapitation.

Although the term "Noahide Laws" is not widely known, it is fairly common knowledge among the political and religious powermongers, allegedly representing "holy writ" passed along to Noah prior to the "Great Flood." According to some, these Laws are to be the basis of the One World Religion being pushed by the "Committee of 300's" New World Order.

(Snip)

if the world religion is mine, roman catholic, it's fine with me. my religion allows drinking and gambling, and some cavorting if you keep it low profile.

Forum List

Back