One week shy of one year in office, Biden's approval has gone from 54% to 33% in 51 weeks.

His accomplishments? I am not sure.

He certainly had a bad week.

42% approve
51% disapprove

It's actually up a bit from last week.

I don't really care that this is the worst Presidential performance ever. I still don't think there could possibly be 33% of the people who approve of this nincompoop.

I don't really care that this is the worst Presidential performance ever. I still don't think there could possibly be 33% of the people who approve of this nincompoop.

Foreigners, frustrated single women and white social justice warriors are devoted to him, simply because he's Democrat. I'd suggest blacks too, but for the life of me I can't make sense they support Democrats the way they do.

His accomplishments? I am not sure.

He certainly had a bad week.

Jimmy Carter: The Sequel

Dumb & Dumber 3

1642192959733.png

1642193002832.png

I was about to say that they will get a trail - which will go like the Rittenhouse debacle.

But then, they probably won't be given trials. Executed then found guilty later.

The charges won't stick. This is classic behavior from leftist prosecutors who are far more interested in getting to go on The View than they are in any sort of constitutionally-authorized justice.

25th amendment now!
It is vastly underestimated how dangerous El Presidente really is!
3 years to go, really?

Forum List

Back