One week in and Biden has a 63% approval rating

Great start. What a relief to have a real President again.

Yeah, great start. Love having men play in womenā€™s sports leagues, paying a fortune to join the worthless Paris Climate Accord, allowing asylum seekers from around the world to come on in, after all, we are the cash cow. I can hardly wait for the tax increases, especially the capital gains increase, you should absolutely love that one. It will do wonders for investing. LOL..you couldnā€™t be more naive and flat out stupid if you tried.

Yeah, great start. Love having men play in womenā€™s sports leagues, paying a fortune to join the worthless Paris Climate Accord, allowing asylum seekers from around the world to come on in, after all, we are the cash cow. I can hardly wait for the tax increases, especially the capital gains increase, you should absolutely love that one. It will do wonders for investing. LOL..you couldnā€™t be more naive and flat out stupid if you tried.
EfyXrLw.jpg

Wow. Making the rich pay their fair share? That's TERRIBLE. It's much better to keep putting ourselves into debt to the rest of the world.

Letting people come here from war-torn countries? Why, that's terrible.

And we know you get the vapors when you see a dude in a dress.

Wow. Making the rich pay their fair share? That's TERRIBLE. It's much better to keep putting ourselves into debt to the rest of the world.

The ā€richā€, not the Gates and Bezoā€™s rich, but the regular ā€œrichā€, already pay their fair share and then some. We have a progressive tax system and those making a good income pay a high percentage on income above certain levels, but you already knw that didnā€™t you? You arenā€™t under the impression that the ā€œrichā€ have a team of accountants on standby are you?

Hey genius, all of the folks coming in caravans donā€™t qualify for asylum. They must be vetted. Due to Bidenā€˜s ignorance, all of them get to roam around our country before being vetted and those that donā€™t qualify wonā€™t show back up for the process, much like illegals. If you dimwits werenā€™t so gullible and stupid you would understand just how ridiculous the process is, but then again, Democrats love the extra votes once you grant asylum and ultimately citizenship to the poorest of the poor.

It has nothing to do with a guy in a dress. He can compete against other guys in dresses, but not ruin womenā€™s sports by having a clear advantage. One would think you lefties who are all in favor or womenā€™s rights would protest, but the indoctrination and stupidity is thick with you and your ilk.

What a load of horse shit.

The rich already pay 60% of all Fed taxes in this country along with State and local taxes. We have loads who pay no taxes at all.

Its not our responsibility to let every illegal asshole into our country so we can support them. If their countries are war torn that's not our problem. It bleeding hearts like you who want to make it our problem. How many will you take into your home and support??

Oh and I sure hope your daughter, if you have one, doesn't have to compete with a guy who became a gal. He will out play here every time.

Oh and your boy Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth on day one. He was signing EO's and had no idea what they were about. I'd bet he never wrote a one of them. He sure screwed America.

A real President. We had one of those. A Great POTUS who had an election stolen from him.

Your real President screwed every tax payer in America on day one. Hell the jack ass was signing EO's and had no idea what he was signing. He sure didn't write them and those EO's were another kick in the teeth to American.

63% my ass. Try 47%, maybe and get ready for that percentage to get lower cause it will. Hell New Mexico voted for Biden and is already regretting it when he shut down the Keystone pipeline costing thousand of jobs.

Oh he's a real President all right. A loser of a President in his first 5 days.

EfyXrLw.jpg

1611665648644.jpeg

The poll question:

Do you agree, strongly agree, super duper agree with Joe Bidens tie choice for his inauguration speech?

You could just look at it yourself.

View attachment 448556

LOL...Maybe an appropriate follow up question would be to name one policy he has implemented with which you agree. What percentage would be able to name one? You see, people ā€œagreeā€ with what he is doing because there is an appearance of calm, because the left wing-nut brats stopped rioting and looting. Many uninformed attribute that to Biden. People are pretty ignorant overall of actual policy. Wait until the nonsense kicks in and the economy tanks and then take the poll again.

When will the nonsense and tanking economy begin? Dude!

The poll question:

Do you agree, strongly agree, super duper agree with Joe Bidens tie choice for his inauguration speech?

View attachment 448556

LOL...Maybe an appropriate follow up question would be to name one policy he has implemented with which you agree. What percentage would be able to name one? You see, people ā€œagreeā€ with what he is doing because there is an appearance of calm, because the left wing-nut brats stopped rioting and looting. Many uninformed attribute that to Biden. People are pretty ignorant overall of actual policy. Wait until the nonsense kicks in and the economy tanks and then take the poll again.

6-12 months. Will take that long for the idiotic policies and regulations to take affect. If you donā€™t have money in the markets, it will be even worse for you. Unemployment will rise and more businesses will fail. They will cover it up by maniupuaing the numbers. It doesnā€™t take much to fool sheep.

The poll question:

View attachment 448556
LOL---you are ignoring common sense.

No one is buying the bs that you are trying to sell
And no one is buying the BS that this nonsense graph is trying to sell

I know it sucks when most Americans don't think like you do. You have to make up coping conspiracies about stolen elections and fake polls.

The poll question:

View attachment 448556

6-12 months. Will take that long for the idiotic policies and regulations to take affect. If you donā€™t have money in the markets, it will be even worse for you. Unemployment will rise and more businesses will fail. They will cover it up by maniupuaing the numbers. It doesnā€™t take much to fool sheep.

Unemployment will rise and businesses will fail? Gee, when does that phenomenon begin?

Even if the rich pay their fair share, we will still have a huge debt.

Little Joey thinks taking money from "the rich" and giving it to politicians and the politicians are going to spend it wisely.
Little Joey ain't too bright.

I know it sucks when most Americans don't think like you do. You have to make up coping conspiracies about stolen elections and fake polls.
They literally believe that most of the country adores Trump like they do.

They can't be talked out of it. Any facts to the contrary are fake news.

And again, we're witnessing the behavior of a cult.

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gotta gall you MAGA nuts...huh?

If Xiden is so popular why is he the first president to require 25k troops to make him feel safe?

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

Did he have 25k national guard protecting him?
All you've proven is dems are insane enough to take out a president.
He didnt have 70 million idiot mind controlled terrorists trying to kill him.

Maybe that should tell your ignorant black ass something.
It tells me that you and yours are all feeble minded easy to control Dumplings that cant think for themselves. I knew you were stupid but you must be a bigger fool than I thought believing in Qannon.
no die hard party people think for themselves....

Eventually we'll just have to give in and make the conspiracies true and eradicate them.

Kidding, I just want to throw another log on the fire.

Precisely. A cult requires full emotional subjugation to the cult leader, resulting in blind zealotry, complete with hero-worship on one end of the scale to "heresy" vs. 'hang the traitor heretics' on the other. Can't be more in plain sight.

Forum List

Back