One week in and Biden has a 63% approval rating

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gotta gall you MAGA nuts...huh?

If Xiden is so popular why is he the first president to require 25k troops to make him feel safe?

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

Did he have 25k national guard protecting him?
All you've proven is dems are insane enough to take out a president.
He didnt have 70 million idiot mind controlled terrorists trying to kill him.

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

If Xiden is so popular why is he the first president to require 25k troops to make him feel safe?

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

Do you really think there wouldn't have been if they had advanced warning?

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

Maybe that should tell your ignorant black ass something.

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

The gov said there were no threats.
Now what?

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

It tells me that you and yours are all feeble minded easy to control Dumplings that cant think for themselves. I knew you were stupid but you must be a bigger fool than I thought believing in Qannon.

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

It tells me that you and yours are all feeble minded easy to control Dumplings that cant think for themselves. I knew you were stupid but you must be a bigger fool than I thought believing in Qannon.

Who's qannon?

Now who is overstating Trump's crowd? :laugh2:

1611628182914.png

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

Who's qannon?
Your spiritual leader that told you to attack the WH and that Dump would have all his enemies arrested. BTW Dump wont be back on 24Mar21 either. He lost. Deal with it.

Last edited:

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

More projection. The narrative has turned you and your ilk into zombies with no short term memories just hanging around for the next person or group to hate. That is what makes you happy being absolutely miserable.

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

The above makes me think you didn't understand what's been being discussed here.

Maybe go back and read the thread.

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

More projection. The narrative has turned you and your ilk into zombies with no short term memories just hanging around for the next person or group to hate.
Says the Qannon disciple. You dont even operate in the real world.

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

The gov said there were no threats.
Now what?
Who said that?

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

More projection. The narrative has turned you and your ilk into zombies with no short term memories just hanging around for the next person or group to hate. That is what makes you happy being absolutely miserable.
You're very confused.

That was AFTER the real polling was fed into the Dominion CheatoCrat vote counter

Forum List

Back