One week in and Biden has a 63% approval rating

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gotta gall you MAGA nuts...huh?
Hi, Jim H. Another Jim H here.

Monday, January 25, 2021

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

I guess that you probably can't trust polls these days, eh, as half the population has below average intelligence anyway, by definition.

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Totally :cuckoo: thread, and totally :auiqs.jpg:thread

Please OP.:rolleyes:
FOUR MORE YEARS CHUCKY! BITE ON IT!

yayyyy......hail to the thief! :auiqs.jpg:

1611625957604.png

Not even a week. 5 days.

If Xiden is so popular why is he the first president to require 25k troops to make him feel safe?

If Xiden is so popular why is he the first president to require 25k troops to make him feel safe?

John Lennon was popular.

They have medication for that.
My allergic reaction to bullshit?

Well, sign me up for a four year supply...that should get me though 2021.

I don't think you're allowed to take your own medication to the FEMA camp.
Which we should have up and running by the end of the month.

Several in Missouri...

And Florida....always Florida.
That's gonna take years

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

John Lennon was popular.

Thats weak as fuck.

John Lennon was popular.
So was Ronny Raygun.

Did he have 25k national guard protecting him?
All you've proven is dems are insane enough to take out a president.

Is he?
How many troops were there for Lincoln?

Maybe the more pertinent question is, if Rump is so sure he "won" the election, why did he send 25k neckbeards to stage a coup?

That is almost as high as his IQ. It matches his age 78.

Is he?
How many troops were there for Lincoln?

At the theatre?

New Topics

Forum List

Back