One week in and Biden has a 63% approval rating

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gotta gall you MAGA nuts...huh?

The poll question:

Do you agree, strongly agree, super duper agree with Joe Bidens tie choice for his inauguration speech?

You could just look at it yourself.

1611625237598.png

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Totally :cuckoo: thread, and totally :auiqs.jpg:thread

Please OP.:rolleyes:

Totally :cuckoo: thread, and totally :auiqs.jpg:thread

Please OP.:rolleyes:
FOUR MORE YEARS CHUCKY! BITE ON IT!

The greatest administration in Americas history.

I suggest you change your signature line.

Chill, hoser. Your enthusiasm is great but it's only been five days, eh?

say-S.jpg

2021-01-25%20First-X2.jpg

JimH52, Are you still crowing about a nine-point drop while President Biden spent the weekend in the basement?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back