One week in and Biden has a 63% approval rating

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

Gotta gall you MAGA nuts...huh?
Gosh, who wouldn't be happy with that crayon-eating stuttering fuck?

It's been a hell of first week:

A fake inauguration attended by nobody, and slept through by those forced to attend
19,000+ Kung Flu deaths on his watch
100,000+ jobs wiped out
Women's athletics completely demolished
Banished the troops to a freezing parking garage with 1 bathroom and no wifi
Admits no plan for Covid
Invaded Syria (let's kill some more brown kids!)
Ended US energy independence
Broke his own mask mandate..... twice

and the icing on the cake, at the fake inauguration....

(stage directions whispered in the stuttering fuck's ear) "Salute the Marines"
Drooling Dumbfuck to the world: "Salute the Marines!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the laughingstock of the entire fucking planet!

His approval rating is so high that had to disable the likes and comments on the white house youtube channel because they're 20 to 1 against him.

You stole an election for THAT drooling fucktard????.... ya dumb fucking animals.

You left off Biden saying "I don't know what I'm signing" and then proceeds to sign an EO...

Here's the stuttering fuck trying to put a pen in his pocket..

The election was stolen for THAT crayon-eating drooling fucktard....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you mocking a disability he over came!

they have no shame They're republicans

you never seen a liberal making fun of a handicapped person?....

That would make it right?

no it wouldnt.....but that did not answer my question did it?...

I never saw one but can not say it never happened but Trump making fun was. You have a video! Put it up..

WOW! And the Liar in Chief never even broke 50%. Well, I guess folks are happy with President that returns dignity and truth to the White House.

A fake inauguration attended by nobody, and slept through by those forced to attend
100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

His approval rating is so high that had to disable the likes and comments on the white house youtube channel because they're 20 to 1 against him.

You stole an election for THAT drooling fucktard????.... ya dumb fucking animals.

You left off Biden saying "I don't know what I'm signing" and then proceeds to sign an EO...

I never saw one but can not say it never happened but Trump making fun was. You have a video! Put it up..

so are telling me in your own personal life you have never seen a fellow liberal make fun of someone?....there are liberals here who call righties retarded and will put up a picture of a person with down syndrome....is that making fun of a handicapped person?....

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

so are telling me in your own personal life you have never seen a fellow liberal make fun of someone?....there are liberals here who call righties retarded and will put up a picture of a person with down syndrome....is that making fun of a handicapped person?....

The people I associate with know better, but nothing you can post excuses Trump.

100,000+ jobs wiped out
Admits no plan for Covid

The people I associate with know better, but nothing you can post excuses Trump.

so who wants to excuse trump for doing that?....and you have no idea what some of your friends might do when you aint around....

Hi, Jim H. Another Jim H here.

Monday, January 25, 2021

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

I guess that you probably can't trust polls these days, eh, as half the population has below average intelligence anyway, by definition.
Rasmussen is so far right it tilts.

And yet, they are one of the most accurate. Go figure!
None of that so called list is true.

Well, that certainly settles the dispute!

Liar%20too-S.jpg

Wait, you haven't learned yet that polls are all propaganda? Even after Trump and Brexit in 2016?

Slow learner.

Great start. What a relief to have a real President again.
Putin and Xi stopped watching Colbert because now they get their laughs watching the ignoramus, Biden, try to talk. They both agree that the best plan to replace the US as the world leader is to let Biden do what he does. And it's working as he has already set our country back a decade. This pretender is the biggest mistake the US has ever made.

Great start. What a relief to have a real President again.
Putin and Xi stopped watching Colbert because now they get their laughs watching the ignoramus, Biden, try to talk. They both agree that the best plan to replace the US as the world leader is to let Biden do what he does. And it's working as he has already set our country back a decade. This pretender is the biggest mistake the US has ever made.
We just thought barry "boy" soetoro was a 1-ape wrecking crew. Xiden makes that look like an amateur.

The stuttering fuck has already murdered 50,000 Americans with his Kung Flu. Say their names mother fuckers!

Didn't he stammer that he had a plan? Wasn't it called TRUANINONASHUFODOPREZSURE?

Now you get that 1000-yard drooling fucktard stare when you ask about the plan.

Forum List

Back