One way to fall asleep

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hope this helps you sleep

.,.,.,SLEEPING.,.,.,

The following suggestions help me sleep; maybe one or a combination of the following may help you fall asleep as well.

[1] close your eyes
[2]
Relax your body including your scalp muscles
[3] take in a deep breath and exhale slowly
[4] repeat the following to yourself

(1) inhale slowly and as you exhale say to yourself .,….,.
“sleeeep”.,,,
(2) inhale slowly and as you exhale saying to yourself .,….,.
“sleeeep”.,,,
(3) inhale slowly and as you exhale say to yourself .,….,.
“sleeeep”.,,,

4) inhale slowly and as you exhale say to yourself .,….,.
One, two, three
4) inhale slowly and as you exhale say to yourself .,….,.
One, two, three
One, two, three, four.,….,.,,.,.several times over

I wake up the next morning & off to work I go.

Hope this helps you as much as it has helped me
just a suggestion
:)-

I just have sex with my significant other and she and I sleep solid afterwards.

Temazepam!

800wm.jpg

Temazepam!
Thanks for the suggestion.
I looked it up and this is what I found--
Temazepam is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). Temazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia).

Temazepam is used to treat insomnia symptoms, such as trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.

Temazepam works by slowing down the central nervous system (brain), causing drowsiness which helps patients fall asleep.

Fatal side effects can occur if you take temazepam with alcohol, with opioid medicine, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.

Temazepam may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. This medicine should never be shared with another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. Misuse of habit-forming medicine can cause addiction, overdose, or death.

Temazepam may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Take this medication only when you are getting ready for several hours of sleep. You may fall asleep very quickly after taking the medicine.

Temazepam: Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com

Again, thanks for the suggestion, I will consult with my doctor.
:)-

Forum List

Back