One Trick Pony: Biden Administration Misinformation Spreader Psaki Blames Trump For Biden COVID Failures & Failures & Lack Of Leadership

In my opinion the last administration did a good job. We were basically energy independent and employment was high for all ethnic groups prior to the advent of COVID-19.

Trump wasn’t off creating new wars in far off hell holes for our military industrial complex to profit from. “Rocket Man“ in North Korea was not as threatening as he was under Obama.

Trump was preparing to leave Afghanistan and if he had been in charge the withdrawal would have been orderly and efficient without people falling off aircraft. Trump would have also got our citizens out without leaving hundreds or thousands behind.

Our Mexican border was not wide open and illegal immigrants, many with COVID-19, were not being bussed and flown all over our nation to spread the virus.

Trump has pushed the development of vaccines for COVID-19 at a pace that amazed everyone. He had already started the rollout of the vaccines before Biden arrived on the scene. Trump was not responsible to the coronavirus but had he not been President we might not have even one vaccine today.

Trump was not perfect but compared to Joe Biden he was outstanding. Joe has a good chance to be known as the worst president in modern history if not the entire history of our nation.
You give Yrump credit for many things that private entities were responsible for, like job creation, economic output, drug development etc. I will give him credit for cutting red tape with energy and project warp speed though.

The border was still being flooded under the Trump admin. Look at the numbers not the rhetoric. Illegal crossings were surging just before Covid

That’s a great point. You may have gotten me… what was the surrender that Biden signed? Can you link to it?
he didn’t sign one, he just left…a signature isn’t required for a surrender

he didn’t sign one, he just left…a signature isn’t required for a surrender
Then why did you just make the point that Trump didn’t surrender because he never signed a surrender?

You must. You constantly repeat them.
No I don’t. You are always free to point out anything you think is wrong or inaccurate with anything I say. I’d happily back up my statements with explanations or facts

because you said he did dembot idiot!
No I said Trump negotiated the surrender. You called me a liar, I asked why, you said because he never signed anything. Now you say you don’t need to sign anything for it to be a surrender. This is all written in this thread, why do I need to repeat it?! Are you having trouble keeping up?

want to try again to tell me how my original statement wasn’t factual and accurate?

No I said Trump negotiated the surrender. You called me a liar, I asked why, you said because he never signed anything. Now you say you don’t need to sign anything for it to be a surrender. This is all written in this thread, why do I need to repeat it?! Are you having trouble keeping up?

want to try again to tell me how my original statement wasn’t factual and accurate?
you are he did no such thing.

you are he did no such thing.
Was that supposed to be a real argument?!

I know you whiffed big time with your first attempt (saying that he didn’t sign a surrender) but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try try again. So tell me how Trumps negotiations with the Taliban followed by massive troop withdrawal, public announcements of withdrawal and the release of Taliban prisoners, is not a surrender?!

Was that supposed to be a real argument?!

I know you whiffed big time with your first attempt (saying that he didn’t sign a surrender) but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try try again. So tell me how Trumps negotiations with the Taliban followed by massive troop withdrawal, public announcements of withdrawal and the release of Taliban prisoners, is not a surrender?!
no it’s not an argument…it’s stating a simple fact

no it’s not an argument…it’s stating a simple fact
Great, back up why you think it’s a fact then. Last time you tried to do that you completely contradicted yourself so forgive me for not just taking your word.

Great, back up why you think it’s a fact then. Last time you tried to do that you completely contradicted yourself so forgive me for not just taking your word.
because he didn’t surrender…xiden did…trump wasn’t in office….i thought that was obvious

because he didn’t surrender…xiden did…trump wasn’t in office….i thought that was obvious
The facts I laid out are obvious. Trump and Pompeo literally negotiated the surrender with the Taliban, not Biden. You can’t deny that. They met and agreed upon terms for a full withdrawal. Biden completed the withdrawal. If you think any of this is inaccurate then explain why and back up your argument

The facts I laid out are obvious. Trump and Pompeo literally negotiated the surrender with the Taliban, not Biden. You can’t deny that. They met and agreed upon terms for a full withdrawal. Biden completed the withdrawal. If you think any of this is inaccurate then explain why and back up your argument
you didn’t lay out fact

you didn’t lay out fact
I laid out details. If you don’t think they are fact then why don’t you explain what is wrong and why?

strike 1 was your point that, Trump didn’t sign a surrender, which you contradicted a post later. What’s your next attempt going to yield? Or are you just going to keep dodging?

You give Yrump credit for many things that private entities were responsible for, like job creation, economic output, drug development etc. I will give him credit for cutting red tape with energy and project warp speed though.

The border was still being flooded under the Trump admin. Look at the numbers not the rhetoric. Illegal crossings were surging just before Covid
You can argue the borders were being flooded before COVID but they were not as wide open as they are today. Even Obama is not in favor of Joe’s open borders.

You can argue the borders were being flooded before COVID but they were not as wide open as they are today. Even Obama is not in favor of Joe’s open borders.

Yeah, so what? Joe is a dem and ran on reversing Trumps border policies. If you thought he was going to e a hard ass on the border then you weren’t paying attention

But that's the point. Every administration is doing great, until something upsets the apple cart. The measure isn't what Trump inherited, but what he left. And Trump totally screwed up the response to COVID.
Trump treated it the way he did his businesses. Sell the upside, and ignore the downside. And if it doesn't work out, just walk away, and leave the bankruptcy for somebody else to clean up the mess.
Trump didn’t screw up the response to COVID-19. Stop listening to lying Biden. A normal president would not have pushed the development of vaccines as hard as Trump and so we might not have even one vaccine today.

Trump was ridiculed for saying a vaccine would be ready by Election Day.

The fIrst vaccine was approved for emergency use before Election Day., It just recently was fully approved.

Immediate Release:August 23, 2021

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

Obama and Biden had experience with the 2009 swine flu pandemic and their response wasn’t all that positive.

Trump didn’t screw up the response to COVID-19. Stop listening to lying Biden. A normal president would not have pushed the development of vaccines as hard as Trump and so we might not have even one vaccine today.

Trump was ridiculed for saying a vaccine would be ready by Election Day.

The fIrst vaccine was approved for emergency use before Election Day., It just recently was fully approved.

Immediate Release:August 23, 2021

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

Obama and Biden had experience with the 2009 swine flu pandemic and their response wasn’t all that positive.

All I had to do was listen to Trump to know he screwed it up. Didn’t need Biden to say a thing

Forum List

Back