One thing that pisses off White People...

Serena Williams is old and fat. She has been fat for years, but because she is so much better than her pathetic competition, nobody mentions the fact that she basically has to wear a tennis-burnous - self designed - to hide her rolls of flab.

She is exactly in the same relative condition as Babe Ruth was when he played briefly for the Boston Braves in 1935 - hitting three mammoth home runs in old Forbes Field during the last week of his storied career. He quit because he was fat, out of shape, and was generally an embarrassment to himself and the game. And many people told him that.

But the person who was brave enough to tell the truth about Serena is branded a "racist."

What the fuck does race have to do with this issue? She is an embarrassment. It is painful to watch her play. When she deigns to enter a tournament, she loses matches because she obviously doesn't give a shit. She should retire. Manifestly.

Because she is Black. Gimmeafukkinbreak.
Her white husband said it was racist. Is that what you meant by white people getting mad?

All sports are boring,......

The rest of humanity disagrees with you.

Not all of humanity, but I do agree that I am in the minority. However, people do lots of dumb things like spending their money on beer instead of paying their debts and buying food for the family. Most people spend everything and saving nothing and then wonder why they don’t have money.

Serena Williams is old and fat. She has been fat for years, but because she is so much better than her pathetic competition, nobody mentions the fact that she basically has to wear a tennis-burnous - self designed - to hide her rolls of flab.

She is exactly in the same relative condition as Babe Ruth was when he played briefly for the Boston Braves in 1935 - hitting three mammoth home runs in old Forbes Field during the last week of his storied career. He quit because he was fat, out of shape, and was generally an embarrassment to himself and the game. And many people told him that.

But the person who was brave enough to tell the truth about Serena is branded a "racist."

What the fuck does race have to do with this issue? She is an embarrassment. It is painful to watch her play. When she deigns to enter a tournament, she loses matches because she obviously doesn't give a shit. She should retire. Manifestly.

Her white husband said it was racist. Is that what you meant by white people getting mad?

Every criticism, every statistic, every random event and every minor inconvenience against blacks is racist.

Black guy shows up for work on time = BLACK EXCELLENCE
Black guy gets fired for not showing up at all = RACISM

Every criticism, every statistic, every random event and every minor inconvenience against blacks is racist.

You cant be Black and show up for work on time. You have to be 15 minutes early or you're late. Black excellence is the ability to laugh at numbnut white boys trying to set you up to get fired. :laugh:

You cant be Black and show up for work on time. You have to be 15 minutes early or you're late. Black excellence is the ability to laugh at numbnut white boys trying to set you up to get fired. :laugh:

In my experience, small business owners are reluctant to fire black employees no matter how poor their work ethic.

In my experience, small business owners are reluctant to fire black employees no matter how poor their work ethic.
In your experience? In my experience as a Black man I have had to be 10x better than everyone else. It tickles me though because I have zero problems outworking white boys. It actually motivates me to be more knowledgeable and skillful than everyone else. I have a motto. When I wake up in the morning I always say to myself "You have one job and that's to be better today than you were yesterday."

• Love
Reactions: IM2

In your experience? In my experience as a Black man I have had to be 10x better than everyone else. It tickles me though because I have zero problems outworking white boys. It actually motivates me to be more knowledgeable and skillful than everyone else. I have a motto. When I wake up in the morning I always say to myself "You have one job and that's to be better today than you were yesterday."
That sounds like the motto of a successful person regardless of race or nationality.

That sounds like the motto of a successful person regardless of race or nationality.
I agree. The reality though is that a white male with the same motto would go further simple because they were white.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your experience is a lie.

Your experience is a lie.

NO U

On November 3, a reputed 80,000,000 voters said something like this: No matter what certain folks do, we will consider you a "racist" if you criticize them.

So whether one of them is an athlete or a politician, keep your mouth shut.

Serena is a great woman and a great athlete.

However, some racist whites are jealous that a black woman could ever dominate a sport.

These same ones often hated Tiger Woods as well.

Go figure.

I take it you watch a lot of CNN to be so pathetically ignorant.

Forum List

Back