One thing I will say;

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Romney BETTER deliver on fixing the economy and creating jobs, or there will be hell to pay in 2016 for the GOP.

Just like Obama in 2008, Romney ASKED for this job, now he better damned well deliver. No excuses, no blaming Obama, past the first year. Results are the ONLY measure acceptable for Romney.

All Romney has to do is leave things alone and stop tinkering to fix the economy.

All Romney has to do is leave things alone and stop tinkering to fix the economy.

the bare min i want romney to do is fix the economy we as people can fix other things as long as money can flow.

what I would kill for is one president or someone to get us out of the UN. thats my icing on the cake.

the other things just keep the status quo but get that economy going and the people will love you. dont forget people love money.

I doubt we'll ever hear President Romney blame anything on Barry come January and thereafter.

Romney's an astute business guy who would never put up with folks who reported to him blaming their
predecessors for their own inability to get the job done. That sort of crap doesn't fly with successful corporate folks.

I don't agree at all. We have a climate that is openly hostile to business in this nation, then wonder why manufacturing off-shores.

Romney needs to do what he said last night, create a climate that entices business to WANT to build in the USA. Make America an attractive place to do business, again.

Romney BETTER deliver on fixing the economy and creating jobs, or there will be hell to pay in 2016 for the GOP.

Just like Obama in 2008, Romney ASKED for this job, now he better damned well deliver. No excuses, no blaming Obama, past the first year. Results are the ONLY measure acceptable for Romney.

If Romney gets elected and his policies don't work either, I think we are going to see lots of third parties coming in.

If Romney is elected and is ineffective then yep out the door!!

Using Obamas own words he must be fired.

Really? Past the first year?

Give Obama that first year and he has overseen a 2% point decline in thevunemployment rate. What's not to like?

Last edited:
Obama is pro business. Only nutters think otherwise.

and those nutters being businesses that dont agree? is that your thing? insult people that dont agree with you or shows you evidence that what you say is wrong? Obama is not good for businesses, just accept it and find out where Obama is good and just keep hammering that fact.

Give Obama that first year and he has overseen a 2% decline in thevunemployment rate. What's not to like?

Yeah, Obama blaming Bush the first year was reasonable. Every POTUS inherits the mess from his predecessor.

But in year 4, Obama STILL not taking any responsibility is getting old. Obama needed to put his big boy pants on 3 years ago.

I expect President Romney to do better, a LOT better.

If Romney gets elected and his policies don't work either, I think we are going to see lots of third parties coming in.

I wish I agreed with you, but I suspect that if Romney flubs it, it will just go back to the dims, until they flub it.

I don't think so, too many people are fed up with both parties and their shenanigans.

i agree with this, but i personally feel they dont have the spines to go to the third parties. or have or want the energy to join them and help them off the ground.

and those nutters being businesses that dont agree? is that your thing? insult people that dont agree with you or shows you evidence that what you say is wrong? Obama is not good for businesses, just accept it and find out where Obama is good and just keep hammering that fact.

He's good at campaigning. He's been doing it for years.

Give Obama that first year and he has overseen a 2% decline in thevunemployment rate. What's not to like?

Yeah, Obama blaming Bush the first year was reasonable. Every POTUS inherits the mess from his predecessor.

But in year 4, Obama STILL not taking any responsibility is getting old. Obama needed to put his big boy pants on 3 years ago.

I expect President Romney to do better, a LOT better.

Obama is not and has not blamed Bush for what has happened since he took office beyond the obvious fact that the economy was in a tailspin and it took time to get the initial stimulus activated.

Since then, Obama has taken responsibility for the slow but steady recovery and has acknowledged the fucked up obstruction that YOUR assholes have provided in Congress.

Your echo chamber has accused him of blaming Bush when all he did was state the facts and the history. You can stop any time now.

He's good at campaigning. He's been doing it for years.

very true hastn stopped yet.

Forum List

Back