One Sudden Move and I’d Be Shot!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A student at the University of Minnesota shares his first hand experience of racial profiling and police brutality:

After multiple questions, they turned off their lights and left me alone: no apology, no explanation, nothing. Just me: mentally and emotionally tormented with an experience that will last a lifetime.

You see,

It was brutal.

Not only brutal, but,

the most traumatic thing I have ever experienced.

And so,

Defund these bastards.

But before you start signing petitions and making placards and starting more riots, you MUST watch the video of the event:

..most of the RACISM [ hahahhahahahah ] MSM stuff is bullshit, so I rarely ever look at that shit
....we laugh at the word because it means NOTHING now --it's been used for so much bullshit--and this article is MORE proof

...the REAL racism is from blacks

.....there are many stories like this--where the BLACK man sees a cop behind him and is SCARED to death!!!!! [ ???? ] ----but blacks murder blacks MANY MANY MANY times more than cops shoot [ justifiably ] blacks........and blacks are NOT scared of blacks!!! = WHICH proves my point--they are so obsessed with RACE, that they can't think straight--they can't do basic math

.....and the MSM publishes this bullshit, instead of the TRUTH!!!!! the TRUTH is, there is no problem of police brutality/racism/white supremacy

..most of the RACISM [ hahahhahahahah ] MSM stuff is bullshit, so I rarely ever look at that shit
....we laugh at the word because it means NOTHING now --it's been used for so much bullshit--and this article is MORE proof

.....there are many stories like this--where the BLACK man sees a cop behind him and is SCARED to death!!!!! [ ???? ] ----but blacks murder blacks MANY MANY MANY times more than cops shoot [ justifiably ] blacks........and blacks are NOT scared of blacks!!! = WHICH proves my point--they are so obsessed with RACE, that they can't think straight--they can't do basic math

.....and the MSM publishes this bullshit, instead of the TRUTH!!!!! the TRUTH is, there is no problem of police brutality/racism/white supremacy
Yep. We live in the Age of Stupidity where even mathematics is racist.

Yep. We live in the Age of Stupidity where even mathematics is racist.
..what should be national news is this RACIST black telling LIES--AND the news about it being a LIE

Seemed the cops were polite and professional.
I am sure the college student will get over his 30 second ordeal with at least several years of intensive psychological therapy. I believe there is a treatment for Smollett Syndrome by now.

Seemed the cops were polite and professional.
I am sure the college student will get over his 30 second ordeal with at least several years of intensive psychological therapy. I believe there is a treatment for Smollett Syndrome by now.
I have a friend who’s a shrink at a major university. He says they’re inundated with Karen’s. Like in the thousands. He says 2/3 going into his office are Karen’s who shouldn’t be there.

The only thing that I can suggest to anyone who has ever been through any traumatic experience is to press forward in any way that they can. In other words, do whatever you can to take your mind off of whatever happened. Eat, sleep, listen to your favorite music, watch your favorite movies/TV shows, or just be around whoever it is that you trust most in your life. Them five things would be the best things to do in my opinion. After all, you've been given at least one more day to interact with them in whatever way it is that you can interact with them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back