Jul 8, 2009
colorado
296474_10150265387392537_617952536_6561401_659594876_n.jpg

go home, guys. seriously.

bonus picture:

Occupy_Wallstreet_defacates_policecar-300x173.jpg

Last edited:
You dont get to decide who they are.

Yes we do... this person is a disgusting freak.

There.

The thing is it's not even the guy...look at the people around him, some are laughing and having a good time like everything is going as planned. And these people compare themselves with the tea party?

absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
I hope this moron gets arrested. I think people like this should be in jail or forced into the military then maybe they would get the freedoms they are enjoying. This is a disgrace. It just makes me laugh just months ago the left was calling the tea party terrorist and look what these people are doing. They dont even know what they are protesting about. Most are privileged college students or people getting paid by unions

296474_10150265387392537_617952536_6561401_659594876_n.jpg

go home, guys. seriously.

Its acts like this, those that only serve some idiots need to shock his parents for not getting him the GI Joe Aircraft carrier when he was 10, that basically make the OWS movement look really, really bad.

While I do not agree with them, at least those doing th march up to "millionaires" houses are attempting legitamate political protest, and have a clear target, which is the expiration of the 2% surcharge on income over $1M.

The flag shitter is just an attention whore.

Edit: it appears this is from an anti war protest in 2007. Hes still an asshat, its just not related to the OWS movement.

Last edited:
I thought you guys used to say you cant judge the tea party by certain people carrying certain signs?

You seem to have NO morals but lots of hypocracy

I thought you guys used to say you cant judge the tea party by certain people carrying certain signs?

You seem to have NO morals but lots of hypocracy

you are standing up for a young man who is publicly pooping on an american flag while a crowd cheers him on and you bring up morals? really?

I don't know which deadbeat has that little kid with them watching that, but they are really something to be proud of. Just as bad, if not worse than the assclown with the flag, which someone should be shoving up his ass, btw.

Forum List

Back