One picture says it all

That black.people are not a monolithic group?

That you can pay people to do almost anything?

That folks will do weird shit to get in the news?

That Photoshop works?

That dOnald tRump looks really uncomfortable around black people?

Just what is it that you think that picture proves?

the pictures says nothing to me------just a silly photoshop job

I wasn't aware that Reuters was in the business of making Photoshopped images.

"African-American supporters, including Terrence Williams, Angela Stanton and Diamond and Silk, pray with President Donald Trump in the Cabinet Room of the White House, in Washington on Feb. 27, 2020.
African-American supporters, including Terrence Williams, Angela Stanton and Diamond and Silk, pray with President Donald Trump in the Cabinet Room of the White House, in Washington on Feb. 27, 2020.Leah Millis/Reuters.."

Top Photos of the Day | Pictures | Reuters

That Photoshop works?

Black people have been paid. How about an investigation and audit of all the money/programs wasted on corruption and stealing and playing the system. Those who work in that system see it and know it.
What are you babbling about?
Audit all the money spent on social welfare and social education from the start for all. The games played. That won't happen.

That Photoshop works?

It proves that it upset you.
Yeah?

Why don't you prove that.
So are you thinking I am going to show up to your house and beat you to a pulp? I am not a crazy leftist. If you mean pointing to your post I think I think you and I have already done that.
Huh?

Prove it upset me you hyper violent dickweed.

Crap on a crutch you people are dumb and aggressive. You should be careful, that's not a winning combination for longevity.
So let me get this straight. You are calling me hyper violent, a dickered. You are claiming that you people are dumb and aggressive.
Because I told you that I was not going to beat you up.
Not only did I not say anything that could even be remotely considered aggressive but you have gone off the deep end and you claim you weren't upset. I mean take some Valium.
No, because you immediately jumped to the conclusion that that's what I meant. It was your first reaction, your first though was about violence. It shows how you think.
My first was to reject violence. Big diffrence.
No, your first was to assume I had offered it.

Big, as you say, difference.

That Photoshop works?

It proves that it upset you.
Yeah?

Why don't you prove that.
So are you thinking I am going to show up to your house and beat you to a pulp? I am not a crazy leftist. If you mean pointing to your post I think I think you and I have already done that.
Huh?

Prove it upset me you hyper violent dickweed.

Crap on a crutch you people are dumb and aggressive. You should be careful, that's not a winning combination for longevity.
So let me get this straight. You are calling me hyper violent, a dickered. You are claiming that you people are dumb and aggressive.
Because I told you that I was not going to beat you up.
Not only did I not say anything that could even be remotely considered aggressive but you have gone off the deep end and you claim you weren't upset. I mean take some Valium.
No, because you immediately jumped to the conclusion that that's what I meant. It was your first reaction, your first though was about violence. It shows how you think.
My first was to reject violence. Big diffrence.
No, your first was to assume I had offered it.

Big, as you say, difference.
Roflol. Come on we all know that the left are very violent. They have shown it time and time again. You might have noticed that I said I was not a leftist.
So of course you proved that not only were you upset and triggered but you are now trying to claim people on the right are violent. But we have all read your previous posts talking about reeducation camps and such.
So yeah we all know that you were triggered and that you people on the left are violent.

Cooninig is still a thing is all that proves.
That's a very unpleasant word I haven't heard in a long time.
Blacks who support trump are unpleasant people.
I'm certain you find truth unpleasant.
How would we know? You guys never tell the truth!

That's not true. Just the other day, I was telling someone what a handsome, intelligent young man you were.

Cooninig is still a thing is all that proves.
That's a very unpleasant word I haven't heard in a long time.
Blacks who support trump are unpleasant people.
I'm certain you find truth unpleasant.
How would we know? You guys never tell the truth!

That's not true. Just the other day, I was telling someone what a handsome, intelligent young man you were.
Well, thanks but I'm neither handsome nor young.

I guess 1 outta 3 isn't bad though.

The unpleasant truth for you is that we have endured a failed presidency.

Forum List

Back