"One Party Rule"

I noticed that "One Party Rule" started getting used on this forum by multiple posters at the exact same time. This appears to indicate that they all got this from some conservative talk radio host.

It's a simple bumper sticker slogan that they like to repeat. But yea, I don't get it either. They sure as hell didn't seem concerned about one party rule when they were in control.

1. I've been discussing the obvious goal of the Left, for years.

2. Also, that point has been addressed repeatedly. Are you too stupid to understand or just gaslighting?

I noticed that "One Party Rule" started getting used on this forum by multiple posters at the exact same time. This appears to indicate that they all got this from some conservative talk radio host.

It's a simple bumper sticker slogan that they like to repeat. But yea, I don't get it either. They sure as hell didn't seem concerned about one party rule when they were in control.

2. Also, that point has been addressed repeatedly. Are you too stupid to understand or just gaslighting?

I didn't see you complaining about one party rule when your party was in charge.

Nice try though. Thanks for playing.

I didn't see you complaining about one party rule when your party was in charge.

That point has been repeatedly addressed in this thread. Are you a drooling moron?

One party rule is actually way easier to topple. It collapses under its own weight, really.

It's actually a rather deep discussion. Which I seriously doubt the op has even the slightest interest in.

That point has been repeatedly addressed in this thread. Are you a drooling moron?

Aww someone is still cranky about losing the last election and doesn’t like it when his hypocrisy is shown.

It’s going to be ok, snowflake. :itsok:

Aww someone is still cranky about losing the last election and doesn’t like it when his hypocrisy is shown.

The point you made, was addressed multiple times in this thread.

So, shove your gaslighting up your ass.

My point stands. You’re a hypocrite and upset.

Keep crying. Makes me happy.

There is nothing "hypocritical" about pointing out that the point you have been making, was made and answered already in this thread.

Like I said, shove your gaslighting up your ass.

There is nothing "hypocritical" about pointing out that the point you have been making, was made and answered already in this thread.

The hypocrisy is with only being concerned with one party rule when the other party is in charge.

You haven’t addressed that obvious hypocrisy. You’re just throwing your MAGA hissy fit.

The hypocrisy is with only being concerned with one party rule when the other party is in charge.

You haven’t addressed that obvious hypocrisy. You’re just throwing your MAGA hissy fit.

And as was repeatedly discussed, that was not what we meant by "one part state".

How often you going to make yourself look stupid to everyone else in the thread?

And as was repeatedly discussed, that was not what we meant by "one part state".

How often you going to make yourself look stupid to everyone else in the thread?

You can repeat your false claims as often as you like. My point stands.

I prefer "No Party Rule". Outlaw all political parties. Have a primary to narrow the field down to the top 2 or 3 candidates. And be done with this constant bickering and battling between parties. It does nothing good for the nation or the people. The focus should be on other things besides destroying the opposing parties.
That would destroy the ability for each party to have fans rooting for their team. Politics is now the major spectator sport. The marketing around the parties would take a hit and force many to the unemployment line. You may as well get rid of all major sports if you get away from having parties.

I prefer "No Party Rule". Outlaw all political parties. Have a primary to narrow the field down to the top 2 or 3 candidates. And be done with this constant bickering and battling between parties. It does nothing good for the nation or the people. The focus should be on other things besides destroying the opposing parties.

How Communist of you! You need to get right on that Constitutional amendment to rid yourself of all those troublesome rights we have.

You can repeat your false claims as often as you like. My point stands.

So, did you read all the times that that point was addressed, as I said, or did you choose to remain ignorant, so that you have a sort of excuse to be an asshole?

“Outlaw all political parties.

Actually, that would be un-Constitutional – a violation of the right to freedom of association.

Ok, then don't have separate primaries. Allow only political contributions to individual candidates.

There you go needing another Constitutional amendment. Got anything you wouldn't mind keeping? What's the course number for Elementary Communism at UA-T?

Last edited:
“Outlaw all political parties.

Actually, that would be un-Constitutional – a violation of the right to freedom of association.

Ok, then don't have separate primaries. Allow only political contributions to individual candidates.
When it's comes to addressing the dysfunction of the "two party system", ranked choice voting is the most promising reform on the horizon.

Yes, God forbid we get results from an election right before the next time the election is to be held!

The communists have been successful in keeping the public off balance by drifting from crisis to crisis all based on varying degrees of hoaxes demanding ever increasing levels of hysteria. The global warming hoax, the covid hoax and now the white supremacist hoax. Interesting enough the white supremacist hoax could be eclipsed by the multiracial white supremacist hoax. Anything to keep people from seeing how badly their freedoms are being stripped away.

The left needs to be crushed. Utterly. Completely. Without feeling. The same way you would swat a fly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back