"One Party Rule"

Hmm. Good question.
Evidently this has them pretty concerned.
Never concerned them when they held both houses of Congress and the presidency.
They tell me that they think we're headed towards complete one party rule, as in communism.

Of course. Sometimes I forget about their goofball commie paranoia.
Your once card-carrying Speaker of the House of Representatives who relishes being "the most important woman in American history" has given the sanest among us a quite a wakeup call in 4 years of orchestrating a veritable hog-tying fantasy world of all her adversaries until there is not a single one of her enemies in America wishing her resignation since she has taken it upon herself to impinge upon us all homage to her hateful plans. Distrust she has nurtured will be on her soon. We're praying a lot.

You forgot to add "my friends".
Putting your words into someone else's mouth can put you on ignore as is going to happen now.

Hmm. Good question.
Evidently this has them pretty concerned.
Never concerned them when they held both houses of Congress and the presidency.
They tell me that they think we're headed towards complete one party rule, as in communism.

Of course. Sometimes I forget about their goofball commie paranoia.
Your once card-carrying Speaker of the House of Representatives who relishes being "the most important woman in American history" has given the sanest among us a quite a wakeup call in 4 years of orchestrating a veritable hog-tying fantasy world of all her adversaries until there is not a single one of her enemies in America wishing her resignation since she has taken it upon herself to impinge upon us all homage to her hateful plans. Distrust she has nurtured will be on her soon. We're praying a lot.

You forgot to add "my friends".
Putting your words into someone else's mouth can put you on ignore as is going to happen now.
Plan executed.

I keep seeing this coming from the Right -- the notion that the Democrats are bad because they want "One Party Rule".

So, I'm curious: Does this mean the GOP does not want one-party rule, with them in charge of the White House, House and Senate?

If so, which one of those three would you be fine having the Democrats running?

Please explain why you're pointing at this as a bad thing.

What's the point of this question? Is there anyone here that doesn't know the answer?

If the imaginary 'Biden Rule' of nominating and confirming Supreme Court justices taught us anything, its that conservatives use their own standards and principles as little more than something to wipe their ass with.

Looking to a conservative to honor their own principles is like looking to a conservative for moral leadership, family values, or fiscal responsibility. They've long since grabbed all those empty talking points by the pussy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back