One (or two) more October surprises in store for us???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
What a screwed up campaign season we're witnessing !!!

This latest one from Comey will NOT be the last in these upcoming 10 days left before Nov. 8th.

We can expect something else from Wikileaks, AND something else from the Clinton campaign against Trump (perhaps something about those tax returns?)

Bottom line to determine who will win this Nov., rests with voters' turnout on election day and on the ground field work on the 8th is all that really matters for these 2 flawed candidates.

This latest one from Comey will NOT be the last in these upcoming 10 days left before Nov. 8th.

We can expect something else from Wikileaks, AND something else from the Clinton campaign against Trump (perhaps something about those tax returns?)

Bottom line to determine who will win this Nov., rests with voters' turnout on election day and on the ground field work on the 8th is all that really matters for these 2 flawed candidates.

I think you will be surprise at the turnout from both camps and even for third party candidates...

Man I will be happy when this is all over with so I can go back to reading about how the world is ending and how Alec Baldwin in 2020 will save America!

Man I will be happy when this is all over

Oh God, do I ever share in that wish.

Sad part is even after it is all done there will be those crying that the election was stolen either by illegal zombies from Uranus stealing the vote or Cyber Trojan Man Russian Hacker rigging the vote!

Then the 2018 mid-term election cycle start and will the Empire Strike Back or will their be a New Hope!?!

In-between that you have the threads about how the Jews are taking over the world and Illegals killed another cracker... ( I am white and proud racists cracker )

I will be in Mexico building that wall while reading and responding with my awfully worded responses... ( Of course with the same mocking attitude of retardation that everyone love to hate with a damn passion! )

Wikileaks and O'Keefe will produce the fatality that finishes the beast in an epic victory for justice.

If Trump does pull it off, in 2020 Michelle Obama runs against him and zaps the GOP like a junebug against a car windshield.

Wikileaks and O'Keefe will produce the fatality that finishes the beast in an epic victory for justice.

Exactly. This dramedy has the season finale next week, and the Survivor Reunion show on November 8 to reveal the vote tally.

Hopefully, or not, it won't generate too many spin off series.

You know there are more coming for Trump, he has more skeletons in his closet than Jeffrey Dahmer. We still haven't seen the business owners he's ruined in the past come forward and give their story, and likely there will be more women he's groped.

Conservatives you are attempting to elect a groper in chief. The every parent in America will have to explain what groping is to their young daughters and why some really stupid soulless people voted for him.

You know there are more coming for Trump, he has more skeletons in his closet than Jeffrey Dahmer. We still haven't seen the business owners he's ruined in the past come forward and give their story, and likely there will be more women he's groped.

Conservatives you are attempting to elect a groper in chief. The every parent in America will have to explain what groping is to their young daughters and why some really stupid soulless people voted for him.

You care so much about those business owners... so much...

Even in your imagination you can't produce anything credible.

You care so much about those business owners... so much...

Even in your imagination you can't produce anything credible.

So your thing is you measure how much other people care about every single subject and then produce a pie chart that satisfies your political bent.

I like watching funny cat videos. "Oh so you really care about all those cats".

Derrrrrrrp.

Forum List

Back