‘One of the Clearest UFO Sightings’ Ever, Says The Sun of This Video from Chicago

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Swamp gas.

1635039230852.png

The video has been making rounds on various websites and publications for a few weeks, but The Sun’s latest tweet on the subject picked up steam pretty fast, for its presentation and for those of us who missed it the first time around.

In the intervening weeks since the incident no official explanation has been made, although there have been plenty of theories offered, from balloons to a kite and more.

Folks at the city park I worked at we had an actual Weather Baloon land in the woods behind our shop.
This looks a lot like it.

A frisbee or football caught on a smart phone travelling through the atmosphere makes for a more interesting ufo for sure. I really miss the days of the out of focus &/or grainy images of the large foot hoaxes. But, like anything it all runs on a cycle like it's the monkey man in India one year then it's sea monsters in Loch Ness, then ufo's followed by moth man etc. A guy on a paranormal witness type of show even said he shot at & hit a wolfman creature(said there were 2 of them) @ night with a revolver chambered for the .357 cartridge, to no effect. I don't doubt him but after toking on a few numbers & downing a few Bud's while driving around the back country all day with his wife, I'm sure a black bear sow & cub @ NIGHT could look pretty "wolfy" to the ole imagination!

Swamp gas.

View attachment 555590

The video has been making rounds on various websites and publications for a few weeks, but The Sun’s latest tweet on the subject picked up steam pretty fast, for its presentation and for those of us who missed it the first time around.

In the intervening weeks since the incident no official explanation has been made, although there have been plenty of theories offered, from balloons to a kite and more.

Interesting. I'd love to know what its propulsion system was. Im guessing a propeller spinning at the top that we cant see because, its spinning too fast.

One thing is for sure, that thing is not meant for space travel. Looks very manmade.

New Topics

Forum List

Back