One of the best lines from Gen, Mattis, last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ruling class wants Donnie gone, by any means possible. Why would you side with the criminal ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.

52% support impeachment and then removal of Trump. Polls like this are taken from the hoi polloi, not the ruling class. In fact the ruling class - members of the People's House - rebuked Trump, and rightly so. His megalomania has put our country in jeopardy.

Hoi polloi from Commiefornia?

Idiot-Gram ^^^, variety, childish & attention seeking

"I earned my spurs on the battlefield.....and Trump earned his spurs from a doctor's letter [a doctor that Trump's daddy paid to write that letter.]

The walls are closing in on the orange clown.

any veteran that would use his service to put down someone that didnt doesnt deserve any respect because he has no honor,,,
He isn't putting down someone who just didn't serve, but someone who cheated, to keep himself from serving, which in turn, forced someone else's son, to be sent there... And put in harm's way.

"I earned my spurs on the battlefield.....and Trump earned his spurs from a doctor's letter [a doctor that Trump's daddy paid to write that letter.]

Mattis and others represent the old thinking that has gotten us mired down ever since Vietnam - that we can march in, knock a few people around and change an enemy nation into a facsimile America by building schools, hospitals and McDonald's. That if we make them like us, then they will like us.

Time for a change.

They don't want it. It doesn't work, and that is why we continually fail in the larger scenario. Better to wipe out a national enemy, and go home. Let the tribes duke it out amongst themselves, and warn them that exporting their nonsense beyond their own borders will result only in their swift destruction.

The ruling class wants Donnie gone, by any means possible. Why would you side with the criminal ruling class? You have nothing in common with them.

52% support impeachment and then removal of Trump. Polls like this are taken from the hoi polloi, not the ruling class. In fact the ruling class - members of the People's House - rebuked Trump, and rightly so. His megalomania has put our country in jeopardy.
That’s one way to look at it, but it’s wrong. Don’t you think polls are impacted by the enormous negative press Donny has gotten? Much of it fake and unjustified.

IMO Donny is an asshole but compared to the Ruling Class/Deep State who opposes, he is a choir boy.

any veteran that would use his service to put down someone that didnt doesnt deserve any respect because he has no honor,,,

he was just responding to Trump’s attack on him.
You all lick Trump’s ass when he does the same.

I wasnt talking about trump cause I dont have TDS like you do,,,

got a link???
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d-trump-critics-say-he-hasnt-gone-far-enough/

Mattis also mocked the president’s love of fast food.

“I think the only person in the military that Mr. Trump doesn’t think is overrated,” the general said, “is Colonel Sanders.”

:auiqs.jpg:

The plebes only think what they are told to think.

Why are the hearings held in secret?

Why is the corporate media the ones controlling the narrative?

:dunno:
Don’t ask questions. Just do as you are told.

Mattis was talking about Trump you fucking brain dead moron

so what,,,I wasnt,,,

you need help with your TDS and soon,,,

got a link???

I agree. I love Mattis and I doubt he ever said what the Op says he did.

Hell the left tried to get Mattis to dis Trump and he refused. He's a man of honor.

Be nice. Be polite but have a plan to kill everyone in the room.
----------------------------------------- but Claudette makes a good point about 'mattis' refusing to disrespect the TRUMP and her comment is probably an accurate comment .
I saw the video.Mattis did make those comments.

“I think the only person in the military that Mr. Trump doesn’t think is overrated is Colonel Sanders.”

kfc.jpg

Trump fired that little scrawny punk mattis

Put em down like a dog
It's funny how you tards attack someone Trump hired. :lol:

Trump Ironically Projects Ass Kissing
So your not supposed to fire people you hire? Lol didn’t obama fire him first? Hmmm

so what,,,I wasnt,,,

you need help with your TDS and soon,,,

:itsok:

Trump is CinC, Mattis lost a lot of my respect for sucking Obama dick and disrespecting Trump.

Mattis wanted permanent war, Trump wanted to live up to his promises to end our ridiculous role as military guardians of the CIA's poppy fields in Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan

It's going on 20 FUCKING YEARS!!!! Where's victory? What's the Exit strategy??
-------------------------------------------- Where's the VICTORY ?? PERHAPS its new style USA Military that's so 'politically correct' that they are afraid to kill the enemy . Remember what the USA Military Perfumed Princes tried to do to USA NAVY SEAL Galagher because he killed an enemy ' Islamic jihadi ' hiding on the battlefield CFrank .

Trump fired that little scrawny punk mattis

Put em down like a dog
It's funny how you tards attack someone Trump hired. :lol:

Trump Ironically Projects Ass Kissing
So your not supposed to fire people you hire? Lol didn’t obama fire him first? Hmmm
No, Obama did not hire him, idiot. Nor did he fire him.

And Obama did not insult the people he hired after they left his Administration.

Nor did Trump fire Mattis. Mattis resigned in protest.

Jesus, you got everything exactly wrong. As usual.

The plebes only think what they are told to think.

Why are the hearings held in secret?

Why is the corporate media the ones controlling the narrative?

:dunno:

S1: The "plebs" are the ditto heads

S2: They are held in secret in every investigation (your ignorance of the CJS is shown in this question)

S3: The Murdoch Holdings once did control the Plebs (hoi polloi ditto heads) but it seems some of the talking heads on Fox have not followed the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back