One Of Bidens First Acts In Office

Stop shouting, we're all right here. And I would remove the CAPS from your OP title before said thread gets locked.
And to your question...so what? We've been waiting for Republicans to start discussing immigration for years now.
Like you never heard of Donald Trump's wall? Or his closing down the border to hoards of Central
Americans wanting asylum?

Learn to lie better.

Not "his" wall. Just a campaign slogan he used to sucker rubes like you in. Think they've built a whopping 45 miles of new wall in the last few years. The rest is just replacing fences. I think Bush actually started the whole wall thing.
My vote did not hinge on whether Trump built a wall or not.

Stop shouting, we're all right here. And I would remove the CAPS from your OP title before said thread gets locked.
And to your question...so what? We've been waiting for Republicans to start discussing immigration for years now.

Sue Me

Like you never heard of Donald Trump's wall? Or his closing down the border to hoards of Central
Americans wanting asylum?

Learn to lie better.

Not "his" wall. Just a campaign slogan he used to sucker rubes like you in. Think they've built a whopping 45 miles of new wall in the last few years. The rest is just replacing fences. I think Bush actually started the whole wall thing. :)

Replacing a dilapidated fence with a solid steel wall IS building new wall.

ONE OF HIS FIRST ACTS IN OFFICE WAS ACTED EVEN BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE!

As one of his first acts in office, President-elect Joe Biden will ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million foreigners in the country illegally.

Biden will announce legislation to provide a pathway to citizenship for millions on his first day, according to The Associated Press.

IF THIS WAS “ONE OF HIS “FIRST ACTS IN OFFICE “
Then hold on to your hats and tighten up your seatbelts,
It’s going to be a Rough Ride ahead.

Very, very rough.

ONE OF HIS FIRST ACTS IN OFFICE WAS ACTED EVEN BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE!

As one of his first acts in office, President-elect Joe Biden will ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million foreigners in the country illegally.

Biden will announce legislation to provide a pathway to citizenship for millions on his first day, according to The Associated Press.

IF THIS WAS “ONE OF HIS “FIRST ACTS IN OFFICE “
Then hold on to your hats and tighten up your seatbelts,
It’s going to be a Rough Ride ahead.
It's customary to include a source/ link when you post something like this. I want to know exactly what he said and which UNDOCUMENTED HUMAN BEINGs he is including. I would guess it includes the DOCA kis who know no other country and who are, for all practical purposes Americans. I also want to know what the criteria for their becoming citizens that he is proposing. It is utterly rediculous and lazy as hell to post this with nothing more than your paraphrsing it and offering you biased interpretation.

Biden will announce legislation to provide a pathway to citizenship for millions on his first day

I never knew presidents announced legislation. I thought that was the HOUSE'S job and then he just signed if passed by the Senate.

I know 500 medical doctors who swear Biden is CRACKED.
Sounds like a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement to me.

...stop your babbling--YOU know Mr Trump tried to do the common sense thing by protecting the border--but all of you Dems attacked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because they hate this country. I'm sure Bill Ayers and his sidekick Barack Hussein Obama we in the midst of the plans to fundamentally transform America. Who votes for these filthy people? Obama was the worst thing to happen to America in a long time . And after all the evidence of his administrations lawlessness and deception and lies. Dumb ass democrats still praise him . Unreal.

...stop your babbling--YOU know Mr Trump tried to do the common sense thing by protecting the border--but all of you Dems attacked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because they hate this country. I'm sure Bill Ayers and his sidekick Barack Hussein Obama we in the midst of the plans to fundamentally transform America. Who votes for these filthy people? Obama was the worst thing to happen to America in a long time . And after all the evidence of his administrations lawlessness and deception and lies. Dumb ass democrats still praise him . Unreal.
..I've linked how the Obamas hate America--and he's provided more evidence these past months

Forum List

Back