One Country, Two Peoples - Two Morals?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
What I have read on CNN today regarding the educational and financial drama unfolding at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts somehow does not at all correspond to the cliche about the “highest moral standards of modern American society” that mass media, sanctuaries, and politicians are "driving" into in our uncritical consciousness.

However, judge for yourself:

"This month, New York University, like many colleges and universities across the country, announced it would transfer to remote classes as the coronavirus epidemic spreads.
For students at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, though, the situation presented a challenge. Without performance and rehearsal space, voice lessons and other necessary aspects of art school, could students really get the education they had expected?
Senior drama student Emma Hoersdig -- who has been doing scenes over Zoom, where she says there's "still a disconnect" -- put it this way to CNN: "It isn't the education we paid for."

While there will be prorated refunds for housing and dining for students living in dorms, Hoersdig and other students have called for some sort of tuition reimbursement for the spring 2020 term.

After conversations among peers, Hoersdig started a Facebook advocating for reimbursement, and it's garnered more than 800 members. More than 3,000 have signed an online Change.org petition, too.

There are TWO moralities in The New Economy, which replaced the "circle of virtue" after the "Rise of the Bosses":
- one, glamorous, in the window of the country,
and another
- in our very often disgusting realit
y.
https://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)
caabf5fa35b27b68535c809e26eb4893.png

1585604749436.png

She does have a point. This is not the education that they are going into extreme debt for. Many other businesses are reimbursing members for time lost or services not rendered.
Just because they are idiots paying $100K for a fucking drama degree, it doesn't make their complaint any less valid.

She does have a point. This is not the education that they are going into extreme debt for. Many other businesses are reimbursing members for time lost or services not rendered.
Just because they are idiots paying $100K for a fucking drama degree, it doesn't make their complaint any less valid.

Stop! Hold your horses back!

Еhe fact that PERSONALLY you consider ballet an idle thing and unworthy, and a woman’s body unworthy of public admiration does not mean that it is necessary to violate the existing "high moral" of the current American society, which corrupt journalists and other propagandists are talking so obsessively about?. Fortunately, things have not yet reached the insanity of creating a ballet of homosexuals!

I have three questions for you (as usual, I initially pose 3 questions to my opponents):

- Is it fair that the government "returns" the losses from the so-called "pandemic" to corporations, and the PROFITABLE private universities that cannot provide quality training refuse to do this to students?

- Do you know that EXCLUSIVELY talented children study at this faculty, as a rule, from poor families, and that after the performance the ballerinas squeeze the blood from the lining of the sheep’s wool?

- Do you know that on average, a graduate of a university in America needs 20 or more years to repay a loan + interest?

Please do not evade and directly answer the questions

Еhe fact that PERSONALLY you consider ballet an idle thing and unworthy, and a woman’s body unworthy of public admiration does not mean that it is necessary to violate the existing "high moral" of the current American society, which corrupt journalists and other propagandists are talking so obsessively about?. Fortunately, things have not yet reached the insanity of creating a ballet of homosexuals!

I have three questions for you (as usual, I initially pose 3 questions to my opponents):

- Is it fair that the government "returns" the losses from the so-called "pandemic" to corporations, and the PROFITABLE private universities that cannot provide quality training refuse to do this to students?

- Do you know that EXCLUSIVELY talented children study at this faculty, as a rule, from poor families, and that after the performance the ballerinas squeeze the blood from the lining of the sheep’s wool?

- Do you know that on average, a graduate of a university in America needs 20 or more years to repay a loan + interest?

Yeah, we completely agree.

Yeah, we completely agree.

One country - two peoples, two morals. Three questions - one answer

Culture is important, but assigning arts as high level standards makes no sense.

By fact, the ones with lower credits right after the test before college education can't follow careers as attorneys, doctors, engineers but can study drama, music, etc.

Then, why Liberals make so much fuss about supporting art? Simple, they can't reach greater credits in college but want to get paid the same or more than a doctor when performing a solo with the cello.

Nations can live without culture taught in school, so its inclusion in curriculum is not essential.

I don't say to eradicate its teaching in schools, but that paying too much for art classes is complete lunacy.

Culture is important, but assigning arts as high level standards makes no sense.

By fact, the ones with lower credits right after the test before college education can't follow careers as attorneys, doctors, engineers but can study drama, music, etc.

Then, why Liberals make so much fuss about supporting art? Simple, they can't reach greater credits in college but want to get paid the same or more than a doctor when performing a solo with the cello.

Nations can live without culture taught in school, so its inclusion in curriculum is not essential.

I don't say to eradicate its teaching in schools, but that paying too much for art classes is complete lunacy.

It is worthy that you did not limit yourself to one sentence, but express your point of view. We agree at once: we LOOK for the Truth, and do not defend our point of view as the SUPREME Truth. She's somewhere in the middle.

Yes, I KNOW such unicellular ones that did not and do not know mathematics (and this is the ability to quickly apply the algorithms and their LOGIC embedded in your head), neither biology, nor physics, nor History, nor literature. By and large, they do not know anything.

But there are others ... that make our hard life sometimes even more attractive. Yes, alien worlds MAY and probably exist on the basis of cold calculation (this is how the pioneers, capturing the land, sent 100 million genuine owners of this land to the other world ..., though it is not clear why it was necessary to hunt them with dogs fed with human meat, and rape wives in the presence of husbands ...)

Imagine a world: cold, rectangular or absolutely round, in which there is nothing but silence or, on the contrary, noise, oppressive mist or blinding light???

Me - not. But those worlds also have a right to exist ...

1585621043683.png

Attachments

• 1585620890448.png
    1585620890448.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 87
I love it.

all it took to turn the liberal elites into greedy Republicans is to threaten their livelihood.

The chickens have
come home to roost. :rofl:

Not a fan of privatized profits and socialized losses. So no.

It’s a crying shame the liberal elites are making ginormous sums of money off of knowledge which should be free given the internet. So yes.

And lastly, yes. It’s a crying shame.

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

I love it.

all it took to turn the liberal elites into greedy Republicans is to threaten their livelihood.

The chickens have
I love it.

The chickens have

Sooner or later, if a worm is wound up in an apple, then there will be more than one... And the apple starts to rot...

1585626711727.png

It’s a crying shame the liberal elites are making ginormous sums of money off of knowledge which should be free given the internet. So yes.

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

For the BEGINNING read THIS:

1585628081028.png

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378
We got exactly what we deserved.

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

I agree: as long as we do not free ourselves from the captivity of the fear of unrighteous power instilled in us, 1 percent of the population will become more impudent

1585634547430.png

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

I agree: as long as we do not free ourselves from the captivity of the fear of unrighteous power instilled in us, 1 percent of the population will become more impudent

View attachment 317397
And how would you recommend doing that?

1585667725891.png

The wall decorations are in disagreement with the projection of the room causing the required unbalance for a delighted impression of soft calm and solitary peace.

Still, I can live my life without the dumb picture...

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

View attachment 317397

The essential question. I am a representative of the school of systems' analysis, and therefore I see everything as a problem of interacting systems and subsystems.

There are laws of interaction.

IF one system (or a subsystem - a common oppressed people, in our case) is opposed by another, hostile system of high organization, then you can defeat or at least neutralize its negative influence only by countering it with another one a similar OR higher degree of organization, including the “quality” of its constituent elements (in our case, people's minds);

The hostile system is controlled by well-educated, highly professional mercenaries working in the field of primary, secondary and higher education, in the field of mass media (newspapers, radio, TV, journalism, the Internet), in the field of power control and mass behavior management;

This system has branched subsystems of operational impact and control on individual and mass psychology and ideology. This dominance can be overcome only by deploying a “mirror”, albeit simpler subsystem;

All qualitative upheavals in History took place against the backdrop of a "revolutionary situation." So it was at the beginning of the Great Depression, when America almost “slipped” into the revolution;

The blind, not enlightened protest is vulnerable to "interception" by putting marionettes at the head.

America does not need (yet!) Socialism in the GENUINE, but not the distorted meaning of the concept. WHAT IS NEEDED - it is to return to the socio-economic conditions in which America was before the "Riot of Bosses", canceling its present-day exclusively "caste" nature; that is, CANCEL the decisions of the 95th Congress of 1978, which it stole America of "circle of virtue" from the thriving American people.

It is necessary to enlighten a poorly educated, "brainwashed", intimidated, “clogged”, constantly deceived population with the artificially created uncritical thinking. The Internet is not good here - "THEY" can turn it off any day ...

1585687991289.png

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

View attachment 317397

One of the main problems of any people oppressed by the elites is "atomicity" - disunity. It is necessary to unite. Without organization, nothing will come of it.

I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I am a "cat that walks on the roofs by itself." But we need to EVALUATE and re-think what Elizabeth Warren unsuccessfully tried to say and what honest Jew Bernie Sanders who both parties are trying to denigrate has been saying.

1585688629658.png

1585688672479.png

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

View attachment 317397

The essential question. I am a representative of the school of systems' analysis, and therefore I see everything as a problem of interacting systems and subsystems.

IF one system (or a subsystem - a common oppressed people, in our case) is opposed by another, hostile system of high organization, then you can defeat or at least neutralize its negative influence only by countering it with another one a similar OR higher degree of organization, including the “quality” of its constituent elements (in our case, people's minds);

The hostile system is controlled by well-educated, highly professional mercenaries working in the field of primary, secondary and higher education, in the field of mass media (newspapers, radio, TV, journalism, the Internet), in the field of power control and mass behavior management;

This system has branched subsystems of operational impact and control on individual and mass psychology and ideology. This dominance can be overcome only by deploying a “mirror”, albeit simpler subsystem;

All qualitative upheavals in History took place against the backdrop of a "revolutionary situation." So it was at the beginning of the Great Depression, when America almost “slipped” into the revolution;

The blind, not enlightened protest is vulnerable to "interception" by putting marionettes at the head.

America does not need (yet!) Socialism in the GENUINE, but not the distorted meaning of the concept. WHAT IS NEEDED - it is to return to the socio-economic conditions in which America was before the "Riot of Bosses", canceling its present-day exclusively "caste" nature; that is, CANCEL the decisions of the 95th Congress of 1978, which it stole America of "circle of virtue" from the thriving American people.

It is necessary to enlighten a poorly educated, "brainwashed", intimidated, “clogged”, constantly deceived population with the artificially created uncritical thinking. The Internet is not good here - "THEY" can turn it off any day ...

View attachment 317599
Cool story, bro.

What is going on and has always been going on is a conflict and confusion process. Diversity is key to the process. It is diversity which competes to create the next leap in the evolutionary process of consciousness. Error cannot stand. Eventually it fails. It’s all very Darwinian. Socialism or forced charity will always fail. It is not virtuous to be forced to be virtuous.

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

View attachment 317397

One of the main problems of any people oppressed by the elites is "atomicity" - disunity. It is necessary to unite. Without organization, nothing will come of it.

I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican. I am a "cat that walks on the roofs by itself." But we need to EVALUATE and re-think what Elizabeth Warren unsuccessfully tried to say and what honest Jew Bernie Sanders who both parties are trying to denigrate has been saying.

View attachment 317602

View attachment 317604
Are you familiar with the concept of locus of control? Because it seems that you believe we are being controlled by an external source. That just isn’t the case. Not only is that a fatalistic world view but it transfers our power or control to external sources. In effect, you argue we can’t break out of poverty because someone else prevents us from doing so. The reality is that our own government’s data shows that some rich people get poorer and some poor people get richer but for the poor that get poorer and the rich that get richer there is a very simple explanation. They keep doing the same thing.

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

View attachment 317397

View attachment 317599
Cool story, bro.

What is going on and has always been going on is a conflict and confusion process. Diversity is key to the process. It is diversity which competes to create the next leap in the evolutionary process of consciousness. Error cannot stand. Eventually it fails. It’s all very Darwinian. Socialism or forced charity will always fail. It is not virtuous to be forced to be virtuous.

You are mistaken because NOBODY, with the exception of freaks, is born with a "package of moral principles." They are formed in children, including the element of coercion. If there is no one to form this “package”, because the father is at three jobs, and the mother is at two, one of which is a "moon-light shift", and grandparents prefer to “love grandchildren” at a distance, then we have what we have today... Including that that at age 12 it’s hard to meet a virgin, and a high school is more like, sorry, a h.re house.

The moral of the "circle of virtue" was the moral a

Occupy! Occupy! Occupy!

View attachment 317378

View attachment 317397

View attachment 317599
Cool story, bro.

You are mistaken because NOBODY, with the exception of freaks, is born with a "package of moral principles." They are formed in children, including the element of coercion. But if there is no one to form this “package”, because the father is at three jobs, and the mother is at two, one oа which is a "moon-light shift", and grandparents prefer to “love grandchildren” at a distance, then we have what we have today, including that that at age 12 it’s hard to meet a virgin, and high school is more like, sorry, a h.re house.

The moral of the "circle of virtue" was the moral accepted as the NORM by the vast majority of owners and managers of small, medium and large businesses. There were "rotten sheep", but a few and UNITED people FORCED them to comply. Everything changed after the infamous "confidential memorandum" of Lewis Powell, calling for a" boss revolt", as a result of which we lost OUR America and the country began to belong to 1 percent + 10 percent of the population ...

I am finishing an article on this subject, although, as I see it, you would be better if at first for you to read the book Who Stole the American Dream.

By the way, IF you are a believer, then you have to know that Jesus Christ was THE FIRST SOCIALIST.

And, please, do not repeat the profanities that we hear every day from corrupt politicians and journalists. Especially, when people are frightened and lose their ability to reason soberly!

1585710523045.png

Forum List

Back