one cause for multiple disasters/tragedies?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
it is the Media that said Marjorie Taylor Greene talked about "Jewish Space Lasers". I can bet that MTG did not say Jewish Space Lasers. QAnon believes an invisible laser from a satellite controlled by the Rothschild family caused the collapse of the World Trade Center and building 7, the federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995, the condo high-rise building in Surfside, Florida and started the wildfires in California, Australia, and Italy.

I do believe that planes taken over by terrorists did hit the two towers of the World Trade Center. The laser just made the 9/11 tragedy worse.

And democrats believe this prolonged partisan DEMOCRATS only January 6th witch hunt "hearings" will keep them from their inevitable collapse. All the lies & all the gaslighting won't bring humpty dumpty back together again.

it is the Media that said Marjorie Taylor Greene talked about "Jewish Space Lasers". I can bet that MTG did not say Jewish Space Lasers. QAnon believes an invisible laser from a satellite controlled by the Rothschild family caused the collapse of the World Trade Center and building 7, the federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995, the condo high-rise building in Surfside, Florida and started the wildfires in California, Australia, and Italy.

I do believe that planes taken over by terrorists did hit the two towers of the World Trade Center. The laser just made the 9/11 tragedy worse.
i would like to add that the laser started wildfires in most of the Western United States at one point. And both the Aliens and Nostradamus talked about a secret group of evil scientists. This secret group of scientists are trying to control the weather and that has caused the Earth to react to it by creating stronger hurricanes and bigger natural disasters. Eventually, the Earth heals itself and returns to normal, just like in 2020 when the waters of Venice, Italy became crystal clear again from pollution.

Forum List

Back