One Can Always Tell...

I think Democrats wore out their welcome, they're done or must change tactics. With the internet and stench Demonicrats they gained a substantial advantage for many years right. 24/7 propaganda thought-control BS spread through nearly every institution.

Nasty eventually shows it's true colors, because they're fallacious, corrupt and foolish. People have come around, most see their BS. So now when you flip on the TV, read etc. we know if they say so it aint. In that respect they're informative.

I think Democrats wore out their welcome, they're done or must change tactics. With the internet and stench Demonicrats they gained a substantial advantage for many years right. 24/7 propaganda thought-control BS spread through nearly every institution.

Nasty eventually shows it's true colors, because they're fallacious, corrupt and foolish. People have come around, most see their BS. So now when you flip on the TV, read etc. we know if they say so it aint. In that respect they're informative.
Ah, the GOP is coming to understand the jig is up for them.

The election will run fairly smoothly with little fraud.

That is the American way.

Ah ... reeducation camps, Comrade Jake, or just off to GULAG?
No, you will not be allowed to act Russian. We will educate through American institutions.
Act Russian??? :laughing0301:
See, I told you that was over. And you will not be allowed to accuse unchallenged Democrats cheating when in fact it is the GOP that cheats.
See, I told you that one can always tell what idiot lefties are up to by what they claim Repubs are doing.

Take off your mask and repeat, I didn't understand what you said. LOL

This little authoritarian-follower no doubt also whimpers about the tyranny about having to obey traffic laws and wear shirts and shoes into businesses.

In general, the fascist Trump cult is composed of the most special little snowflakes, people who are convinced that they alone among humanity are not required to act like decent human beings. They mistake being whiny sociopaths for being freedom fighters.

Forum List

Back