One America News Looses Last Major American Television Platform After Being Dropped By Verizon.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Verizon Has Announced That It Will No Longer Carry One America News (OAN) At The End of This Month (July), Dealing A Major Blow To The Far-Right Network That Become A Hotbed of Disinformation.

This means that Traitor Propaganda Network has lost its last major American Television Platform, DirectTV dropped OAN in April of this year.

Maybe that shit show can find a way to broadcast on the Home Shopping Network.

Verizon Has Announced That It Will No Longer Carry One America News (OAN) At The End of This Month (July), Dealing A Major Blow To The Far-Right Network That Become A Hotbed of Disinformation.

This means that Traitor Propaganda Network has lost its last major American Television Platform, DirectTV dropped OAN in April of this year.

I love this, and she actually thought it would be taken seriously:

I've never watched this network though I have heard of it. In fairness, if the far right is denied access to air transmission, how is crazy far-left MSNBC still on the air?

I am willing to wager that in China and Russia if citizens could watch and understand MSNBC they'd say "those people are crazy". They certainly represent the most unreasonable and dishonest of the left.

It takes viewership to support programing idiot Cons. The Traitor Propaganda Network did not enough viewers to support Verizon carrying it, just DirectTV....fewer viewers means less market share, which means the show is cancelled.

I'm sure that it can find on the Cartoon Network....the 1:00 AM time slot is open.

For someone who likes to stand on the yellow line in the middle of the road, if figures you aren't that self aware.

"I hate the left and the right, but I'm still left"
I'm not middle of the road, either.

For the thousandth time: The mere fact that I think your orange deity is a dangerous buffoon and that his flock are misguided rubes says ZERO (0) about my actual positions on the actual issues.

I do know that, for you people, you're either a mindless, obedient Trumpster or an Evil Hitler Commie™, but that's just not reality. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves. True story!

How simple your world is.

Not being a fan of cencorship, It would be nice if we got to decide what we wanted access to...

I'm not middle of the road, either.

For the thousandth time: The mere fact that I think your orange deity is a dangerous buffoon and that his flock are misguided rubes says ZERO (0) about my actual positions on the actual issues.

I do know that, for you people, you're either a mindless, obedient Trumpster or an Evil Hitler Commie™, but that's just not reality. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves. True story!

How simple your world is.

That's some solid leftist groupthink there comrade.

It takes viewership to support programing idiot Cons. The Traitor Propaganda Network did not enough viewers to support Verizon carrying it, just DirectTV....fewer viewers means less market share, which means the show is cancelled.

I'm sure that it can find on the Cartoon Network....the 1:00 AM time slot is open.

Actually, the 1:00 AM time slot on Cartoon Network is taken up by Adult Swim, which has programming that is more educational than OAN, in the form of Robot Chicken and Rick and Morty.

Meanwhile, there are a few content providers on Rumble and YT that regularly pull more viewers than CNN or MSNBC. Online providers are just now securing platforms that can't be censored. What ever will you do when those begin to flourish with a viewpoint that differs from your own, Nazi?

Forum List

Back