One America News: 400 doctors declare crisis over COVID vaccines, recommend immediate stop to programs

Stann, you just quoted yourself and called yourself stupid, lol.
I don't see it that way. I was merely uninformed about some developments. And I'll see that there are problems, unfortunately they are easy fix if we work at it. I already contacted the FDA saying this was uncomfortable July was to happen ( the money kickbacks for prescribing certain drugs from Big pharma ). What have you done to correct the situation.

I found out it's worse than that. Doctors are getting kickbacks in the in the form of money from the pharmaceutical companies if they prescribe a certain drug. Something needs to be done to stop this, I don't know why the FDA allows us to continue. Doctors are the last ones that should be getting any type of perks to persuade their judgment.
True but this has been going on for decades.

Big Pharma controls healthcare in America. They also control politicians of both parties and the corporate media. How else could they get away with pushing fake vaccines garnering billions?

I don't see it that way. I was merely uninformed about some developments. And I'll see that there are problems, unfortunately they are easy fix if we work at it. I already contacted the FDA saying this was uncomfortable July was to happen ( the money kickbacks for prescribing certain drugs from Big pharma ). What have you done to correct the situation.
I wanted to answer you quickly so I didn't proofread what the voice machine printed out but I'm sure you get the gist of it. I can't correct everything.

True but this has been going on for decades.

Big Pharma controls healthcare in America. They also control politicians of both parties and the corporate media. How else could they get away with pushing fake vaccines garnering billions?
You don't understand the vaccine situation. Trump wanted an immediate vaccine at warp speed. Spell style vaccinations take an average of 10 to 15 years to develop. So they went with this new technology. So I guess if you want to blame somebody you can blame Trump. He screwed up the whole pandemic response from the get-go with his mixed messages and making it political.

You don't understand the vaccine situation. Trump wanted an immediate vaccine at warp speed. Spell style vaccinations take an average of 10 to 15 years to develop. So they went with this new technology. So I guess if you want to blame somebody you can blame Trump. He screwed up the whole pandemic response from the get-go with his mixed messages and making it political.
True but what’s strange about this is how D voters and Trump haters gladly took the jab. It seems to me the left which use to stand against government power and the establishment has completely surrendered to it.

True but what’s strange about this is how D voters and Trump haters gladly took the jab. It seems to me the left which use to stand against government power and the establishment has completely surrendered to it.
I can't speak for everyone, being a nurse I had to do what's right by me and my residence friends and family. Taking the injections preventing possible illness, hospitalization and death seem to outweigh the possibility off side effects. I would still do the same thing. I've had cancer twice, two chronic conditions and I'm elderly. All very good reasons to take the injections.

I can't speak for everyone, being a nurse I had to do what's right by me and my residence friends and family. Taking the injections preventing possible illness, hospitalization and death seem to outweigh the possibility off side effects. I would still do the same thing. I've had cancer twice, two chronic conditions and I'm elderly. All very good reasons to take the injections.
Lol. The vax doesn't prevent illness, hospitalization, or death. I thought everyone knew this by now.

Lol. The vax doesn't prevent illness, hospitalization, or death. I thought everyone knew this by now.
For the past two years I wore my mask went out in public and at work. I never even had a cold. I usually have a cold or the flu once or twice a year. Everyone stopped wearing masks around here about 6 months ago so I gave in and I stopped to wearing them out in public. About a month later I had covid, fortunately because of all my injections it was quite mild for me. I did not go back to wearing a mask except at work. In the fall I will get the booster that's designed for the newest range too
I honestly believe if I had not taken any of the injections that when I got covered it would have been much more serious for me maybe even death given my conditions
We are still averaging three to four deaths from covid each day here in Nebraska ( Omaha ) and there about 130 people in the hospitals in Omaha with covid. So it's still not over here, I don't know what's happening where you live. For most people it's mild, for others it can mean death. The number of new cases each day is still hovering around 200. It's probably a lot higher but people are taking it in stride now and not reporting all of it. I'm just hopeful that it won't get bad this fall. And I also hope that the revolving door for new strains / variants will shut down too. Then maybe we can finally get over this garbage.

For the past two years I wore my mask went out in public and at work. I never even had a cold. I usually have a cold or the flu once or twice a year. Everyone stopped wearing masks around here about 6 months ago so I gave in and I stopped to wearing them out in public. About a month later I had covid, fortunately because of all my injections it was quite mild for me. I did not go back to wearing a mask except at work. In the fall I will get the booster that's designed for the newest range too
I honestly believe if I had not taken any of the injections that when I got covered it would have been much more serious for me maybe even death given my conditions
We are still averaging three to four deaths from covid each day here in Nebraska ( Omaha ) and there about 130 people in the hospitals in Omaha with covid. So it's still not over here, I don't know what's happening where you live. For most people it's mild, for others it can mean death. The number of new cases each day is still hovering around 200. It's probably a lot higher but people are taking it in stride now and not reporting all of it. I'm just hopeful that it won't get bad this fall. And I also hope that the revolving door for new strains / variants will shut down too. Then maybe we can finally get over this garbage.
Lol. I never considered the clot shots for one second. Never got sick until this summer. Mild cold affects that I got over in a couple days. Only wore the mask where required.

You can believe bull shit if you want, but you’ll have take criticism for it.

When Joe Biden said last fall that the coming winter would be Hell for the unvaxxed, did you believe him?

Lol. I never considered the clot shots for one second. Never got sick until this summer. Mild cold affects that I got over in a couple days. Only wore the mask where required.

You can believe bull shit if you want, but you’ll have take criticism for it.

When Joe Biden said last fall that the coming winter would be Hell for the unvaxxed, did you believe him?
Our local news station in Omaha, channel 7, ABC News gives the covid report each day in the news forecast. It tells how many people are in the hospital, the number of children affected in the hospital and the number of people on ventilators. It also reports the deaths, and it says who was vaccinated and who was it. Among the Dead the ones who weren't vaccinated are the most common, they make up the majority of the Dead each day in the reports. They are also generally younger in age than the ones who were vaccinated that also died. To me that says something. If the vaccine didn't work at all as you suggest. There would be more people vaccinated that would be dying because the majority of people here in Nebraska I think it's over 70% are vaccinated now. Since that isn't true, your assumption must be wrong.

Our local news station in Omaha, channel 7, ABC News gives the covid report each day in the news forecast. It tells how many people are in the hospital, the number of children affected in the hospital and the number of people on ventilators. It also reports the deaths, and it says who was vaccinated and who was it. Among the Dead the ones who weren't vaccinated are the most common, they make up the majority of the Dead each day in the reports. They are also generally younger in age than the ones who were vaccinated that also died. To me that says something. If the vaccine didn't work at all as you suggest. There would be more people vaccinated that would be dying because the majority of people here in Nebraska I think it's over 70% are vaccinated now. Since that isn't true, your assumption must be wrong.
It’s already been proven the vaxxed are dying just as much as the unvaxxed. And now with all these sudden deaths of young people, the vax is very dangerous.

It’s already been proven the vaxxed are dying just as much as the unvaxxed. And now with all these sudden deaths of young people, the vax is very dangerous.
I guess that change hasn't occurred here yet. Have a good day.

I found out it's worse than that. Doctors are getting kickbacks in the in the form of money from the pharmaceutical companies if they prescribe a certain drug. Something needs to be done to stop this, I don't know why the FDA allows us to continue. Doctors are the last ones that should be getting any type of perks to persuade their judgment.

You might be the first person ever that I've seen on a forum like this go research what you were told and come back and say you were wrong, and didn't know the extent of the topic being discussed. Kudos to you.

https://dhhs in me.gov>Fully-vaccinated-Nebraskans-11-times-less-likely-to-be Jan.19, 2022. The article went on to read 11 times less likely to get covid, 46 times less likely to be hospitalized and far less likely to die from covid. It didn't give a percentage on the deaths. But another article said that 98% of Nebraska deaths or people who weren't fully vaccinated. I really doubt if the rest of the nation has seen data that is much different than this. But you can believe whatever you want. We are free Nation you're entitled to your opinion.

You might be the first person ever that I've seen on a forum like this go research what you were told and come back and say you were wrong, and didn't know the extent of the topic being discussed. Kudos to you.
There are far too many supercritical people on here and far too many people who think they know it all and far too many people who believe in lies. Thanks again have a great day.

There are far too many supercritical people on here and far too many people who think they know it all and far too many people who believe in lies. Thanks again have a great day.

I echo the kudos Stann. Sincerely

You seem like the good candidate for the shots. I was grateful my parents got them. But we went wrong in so many ways. Giving them to young people as we did, forcing college students to take them--when so many other countries banned them--we will someday have to face that music. It won't be pretty. We banned the Swine Flu shots in the 70s for exponentially less.

Forum List

Back