Once you see the strings..........

v5o4yt4jadxa1.jpg
wrong-drumpf.gif

No no no, :nono:

This is you at night:

xcjVtxF.png

The Democrat Party and their RINO Party subsidiary can both kiss my ass. I will no longer begrudgingly vote for either club's 'holy' candidate, not that either of them need my vote anyway due to all the ballot (and voter roll) fraud/harvesting.

For 2024, the RNC Club (aligned with corrupt groups like Club For Growth and the Republican Governor's Association) can push for their 'holy candidate' Ron DeSantis all they want, while pathetically pretending that Ron "hasn't decided yet" even though it's clear that his 2024 run has already been decided since late 2021/early 2022 after Christina Pushaw's (on Ron's behalf) first organizing of "Big Con" conservative media influencers happened. To this very day, none of the people there (such as Dave Rubin) will honestly answer the simple straightforward question of who organized that meeting (Answer: Cristina Pushaw, who also dishonestly denies it to keep the pretenses propped up).

Since Ron DeSantis and his professional handlers currently need to keep up with the pretense that he's not been already having '2024 Presidental' aspirations since the end of 2021, a whole year before he won re-election as Governor, he will sit on the sideline for as long as possible. The RNC Club's plan is to have, like they did for the 2016 cycle, a long line of "Hollywood Squares" candidates line up and enter into the race to launch attacks against Trump, meanwhile their 'holy candidate' Ron DeSantis sits on the sidelines so that he can benefit from the pretense of "remaining above the fray, above the personal attacks, blah blah blah".

It appears that Nikki Haley is now the first one in line to "challenge Trump". Other RINOs, such as Tim Scott, Judas "Thirty" Pence, Chris Sununu, Larry Hogan, etc. etc. will file in afterward. After these puppets have done all the dirty work, "chosen boy" DeSantis will be the final candidate to enter the fray later this year, as close to the filing deadline as possible. Then (maybe even a bit before then), the "Hollywood Squares" candidates will all start systematically filing out and endorsing 'holy candidate' DeSantis. As long as Trump doesn't win, they all win.

I suspect that Trump will be wise and continue to point out the truth behind this strategy and continue to direct the crux of his attacks towards the DeSantis campaign (and its proxies) rather than the "Hollywood Squares" candidates being propped up as distractions so that DeSantis can keep up his pretense that he isn't running for President (yet).

Once you see the strings, you can't unsee them. Now that I see the strings, I can't even fathom begrudgingly casting my already disenfranchised vote for the RINO Party's "chosen candidate" DeSantis if he were to win the nomination over the MAGA candidate Trump. I would at this point purposely write in Trump's name if need be because he's the MAGA candidate in the race... He's the candidate who actually represents a "2nd option" in this corrupt Uniparty system.

The purpose of this thread is to help fellow conservatives identify "the strings" so that they don't get suckered into supporting DeSantis (globalist interests) over Trump (nationalist interests).
None of the candidates are going to do everything we need done to get this poor country back on it's feet.
You need to determine what the most dire issue is or issues are, and vote for the candidate that will fix that. I want a border before the WEF turns us into France or the other European states, because that is what is happening now.

And there will be war. I would like our military in supreme condition when it happens, but we are a country of whales. It would take years just to get an army that could run around a block.
But the most important thing that needs to stop is the takeover of our country by the WEF/NWO. That is death for our freedom. It is going to doom our grandchildren. And they have already started.
I trust Trump on those issues.

Forum List

Back