Once They Couldn't Use Them As Props Biden And The Dems Dropped The Troops Like A Bad Habit And Gave Them A Dose Of China Flu

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats hate white guys with guns.....till they feel they can use them. Same thing with cops. They want to defund them.....but they screamed for the last 3 weeks about 2 cops that died....one from suicide and the other from a stroke. And they lumped the 3 people that those cops murdered into the same group of 5 they keep saying died because of a vast right-wing insurerection.

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended up catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.
“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said. (snip)

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.
Jill Biden gave them fucking chocolate chip cookies. That's the last thing I'd want if I had been sleeping on the floor for 2 God Damned weeks.

Trump tried to open up his hotel to them, but I'm sure somebody put a stop to that......not sure anyone else lifted a finger to take care of the troops.

Last edited:
Democrats hate white guys with guns.....till they feel they can use them. Same thing with cops. They want to defund them.....but they screamed for the last 3 weeks about 2 cops that died....one from suicide and the other from a stroke. And they lumped the 3 people that those cops murdered into the same group of 5 they keep saying died because of a vast right-wing insurerection.

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.
“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said. (snip)

All National Guard troops were told to vacate the Capitol and nearby congressional buildings on Thursday, and to set up mobile command centers outside or in nearby hotels, another Guardsman confirmed. They were told to take their rest breaks during their 12-hour shifts outside and in parking garages, the person said.
Jill Biden gave them fucking chocolate chip cookies. That's the last thing I'd want if I had been sleeping on the floor for 2 God Damned weeks.

Trump tried to open up his hotel to them, but I'm sure somebody put a stop to that......not sure anyone else lifted a finger to take care of the troops.

Who sent the orders?

Last I heard we didn't know.

Wow, the OP is really losing it. LOL. Music to my ears.

I say we fix the wifi in the parking garage so the tragedy of being off line never repeats itself.
I should have known you was a Faider fan.
No wonder you're such a dick.
Tragic...those NG troops couldn't access the platforms you've spent the last 8 months bitching about.

RFFL

As soon as Congress felt they couldn't use the troops as "insurrection theater" they got the smell of those unwashed troops the hell out of the Capital building. And some of those guys they packed into that garage ended catching COVID thanks to their super-spreader treatment......the guys called "Doing a Cuomo on us".

Who sent the orders?

That's an easy one. When Trump was in office he was responsible for everything under the sun. Now that Joe is in charge, he can't be found. He got used to hiding in the basement and won't come out til Groundhog day.

In the telephone call with Gen. Daniel R. Hokanson, the head of the National Guard Bureau, Mr. Biden apologized and asked what he could do, the officials said. Jill Biden, the first lady, visited some of the troops stationed outside of the Capitol on Friday afternoon, thanking them for their work and handing out chocolate chip cookies.

“The National Guard will always hold a special place in the hearts of all the Bidens,” she said, noting that their son Beau, who died in 2015, was a member of the Delaware Army National Guard.

Who sent the orders?

That's an easy one. When Trump was in office he was responsible for everything under the sun. Now that Joe is in charge, he can't be found. He got used to hiding in the basement and won't come out til Groundhog day.
Ah, so you're just searching for bad things to blame him for.

Got it.

Who sent the orders?

Joe Biden is C-in-C. He hasn't said anything. Then again, I think they called a lid.

He said a whole lot at his press conference today. Called the whole thing a disgrace. You fools keep posting like the Senators or Biden personally gave these orders and they knew nothing about it. As soon as they found it, they made things happen.

Unlike Donald Trump who just shrugged off any problem and blamed someone else.

Who sent the orders?

THATS

Who sent the orders?

Wow!! Talk about "hiding "... Where was Trump the last couple of months after he Lost the election? Thousands dying and sick from a virus that he or his flunkies had no plans or strategies to combat! I'll tell you hiding in the White house tweeting, Calling states trying to get people to lie and say he won or on the golf course cheating on the back iron

Who sent the orders?

THATS

Who sent the orders?

Wow!! Talk about "hiding "... Where was Trump the last couple of months after he Lost the election? Thousands dying and sick from a virus that he or his flunkies had no plans or strategies to combat! I'll tell you hiding in the White house tweeting, Calling states trying to get people to lie and say he won or on the golf course cheating on the back iron
You just made that silly shit up.

Naw what's silly is you trying to justify that Trump isn't a conman and conned you dummies into followers of his. He's Jim Jones reincarnated! Did you inject bleach? Boy seems like some of you guys are either dense or very hypocritical..I think its both

Last edited:
Naw what's silly is you trying to justify that Trump is a conman and conned you dummies into followers of his. Jim Jones reincarnated! Did you inject bleach? Boy tongues are either dense or very hypocritical..I think its both
Who said inject bleach? Clue: It wasn't Trump.

Who sent the orders?

So Trump was responsible for the groups at his rally but the chinese president isn't responsible for the weekend warriors being there
Fact of the matter is the guard didn't need to be there. It was all a show.

Who sent the orders?

So Trump was responsible for the groups at his rally but the chinese president isn't responsible for the weekend warriors being there
Fact of the matter is the guard didn't need to be there. It was all a show.
Actually tRump and his goons are responsible for the gaurd being there. Without his failed coup attempt those gaurdsmen would still have been at home.

Who sent the orders?

If Biden wishes to claim to be President he must also pretend to be CinC and the ultimate official responsible for all troops. If they were mistreated he is responsible. The buck stops there.

Who sent the orders?

Who is in charge?

Forum List

Back