Zone1 Once saved always saved= untruth

Different perspectives meeting different languages meeting different cultures.
Human "perspectives" are irrelevant. It only matters what God said. There are no contradictions.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt through their ignorance. YOU, OTH should know better.

At Exodus 32:33-- teaches--ones name can be wiped out of Gods book of life if that one sins against God. Thus once saved always saved is a teaching of blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15--tithe seekers-RUN FROM THEM.
Why would you accept one verse as truth, and the other not? During the Exodus, there had been no cross on which their sins were forgiven. And sin separates us from God. It will keep you out of Heaven.
Fast forward to Christ's work, and the scenario changes dramatically:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. Because He bore the sins that would have separated us from God.

They are 2 completely different frameworks. It's not about us or our sin. It is about what He did with it...

Last edited:
Why would you accept one verse as truth, and the other not? During the Exodus, there had been no cross on which their sins were forgiven. And sin separates us from God. It will keep you out of Heaven.
Fast forward to Christ's work, and the scenario changes dramatically:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. Because He bore the sins that would have separated us from God.

They are 2 completely different frameworks. It's not about us or our sin. It is about what He did with it...
OSAS is not truth. These think they are saved-Matt 7:22-23, but at judgement those words from Jesus will drop their jaws.

OSAS is not truth. These think they are saved-Matt 7:22-23, but at judgement those words from Jesus will drop their jaws.
Jesus was referring to men who, in his time, heard His words and used His methods to work miracles, but were not followers or born again.
The only judgement that awaits Christians in Heaven is the BEMA judgement where your works will decide your crowns at your coronation. Your sins will not be judged because if you are standing in the presence of God, then you have no sin. God dealt with your sin on the cross, and then forgot about it. Christ removed it, and gave us His clean record in which to enter Heaven.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Micah 7:19 He will again have compassion on us; He will vanquish our iniquities. You will cast out all our sins into the depths of the sea.

Jesus was referring to men who, in his time, heard His words and used His methods to work miracles, but were not followers or born again.
The only judgement that awaits Christians in Heaven is the BEMA judgement where your works will decide your crowns at your coronation. Your sins will not be judged because if you are standing in the presence of God, then you have no sin. God dealt with your sin on the cross, and then forgot about it. Christ removed it, and gave us His clean record in which to enter Heaven.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Micah 7:19 He will again have compassion on us; He will vanquish our iniquities. You will cast out all our sins into the depths of the sea.
The only ones doing powerful works in Jesus name are those that believe in him, trust in him, Hebrews 10:26 assures--If one knows its sin and practices it, there is no sacrifice left for those. 1Cor 6:9-11 shows clearly--this is what some of you were=past tense, those did Acts 3:19--repent and turn around to get sin blotted out. You say its done away with on the cross. But Acts teaches differently than your thinking. The repented sin is done away with, no practiced sin will be.

The only ones doing powerful works in Jesus name are those that believe in him, trust in him, Hebrews 10:26 assures--If one knows its sin and practices it, there is no sacrifice left for those. 1Cor 6:9-11 shows clearly--this is what some of you were=past tense, those did Acts 3:19--repent and turn around to get sin blotted out. You say its done away with on the cross. But Acts teaches differently than your thinking. The repented sin is done away with, no practiced sin will be.
That is not the case. In fact those who did powerful works, using Jesus' name but were not followers, He called evildoers:

Matt. 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

And there weren't just a few of them, there were many....

if that one sins against God.

I was “saved” on April 13, 1990 when I was 11 years old. I think I have sinned against God since then but I am not sure. How do I go about checking to see if I did or not? Then when I find out I didn’t, what do I do? If I found out I did, what is the process for getting “saved” a second time?

That is not the case. In fact those who did powerful works, using Jesus' name but were not followers, He called evildoers:

Matt. 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

And there weren't just a few of them, there were many....
Only those doing powerful works in Jesus name are called christian, believe they are christian. Yes many-99% of all religion claiming to be christian isnt. Jesus is with 1 single religion-unified in thought(all of Gods 1 truth) no division) 1Cor 1:10. a true mark of that one religion. The rest are a house divided, they will not stand.

At Exodus 32:33-- teaches--ones name can be wiped out of Gods book of life if that one sins against God. Thus once saved always saved is a teaching of blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15--tithe seekers-RUN FROM THEM.
The thing about posting scripture is that we all can go to the scripture you post. 2Cor 11:12-15 has nothing to do with tithing or tithe seekers. So, I'm going to run from you for false interpretation...

So, since we can have our sins atoned by Jesus Christ's atonement if we repent, in order to have one's named wiped out of the book of life, one would have to commit the unpardonable sin, to sin against one of the members of God, the Holy Ghost. Sinning against a commandment of God doesn't wipe out your existence in the book of life. Yet, that is what this verse is saying. So, this proves that God really means Godhead and has the Father and The Holy Ghost as God. Of course, sane Christians would also admit that there are 3 personages, The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. You brought this up and once again I get to slam JW's false prophets and teachings.

The thing about posting scripture is that we all can go to the scripture you post. 2Cor 11:12-15 has nothing to do with tithing or tithe seekers. So, I'm going to run from you for false interpretation...
Jesus gave a parable about tithe givers. He said the religious leaders all put their tithes in, a little old lady put in 2 small coins. Jesus said she gave more than all the tithes combined.) He wants from the heart, not from a written law. We are no longer under the tithe law. Those seeking it is really what they are after.

So, since we can have our sins atoned by Jesus Christ's atonement if we repent, in order to have one's named wiped out of the book of life, one would have to commit the unpardonable sin, to sin against one of the members of God, the Holy Ghost. Sinning against a commandment of God doesn't wipe out your existence in the book of life. Yet, that is what this verse is saying. So, this proves that God really means Godhead and has the Father and The Holy Ghost as God. Of course, sane Christians would also admit that there are 3 personages, The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. You brought this up and once again I get to slam JW's false prophets and teachings.
Any practiced sin there is no sacrifice left for that one-Heb 10:26

Jesus gave a parable about tithe givers. He said the religious leaders all put their tithes in, a little old lady put in 2 small coins. Jesus said she gave more than all the tithes combined.) He wants from the heart, not from a written law. We are no longer under the tithe law. Those seeking it is really what they are after.
Great! Then go sell all you have and give it to the poor... Jesus also said he was not their to change the law but to fulfill the law. Jesus (Jehovah) also said that not paying at least your tithes and offerings is robbing from God (The Father). Meaning that the tithe money is used for building up the kingdom of God and the Offerings are for the poor and the needy. I bet you didn't make that differentiation. Back to tithing. It's not that you pay your tithing thinking that alone will get you into the kingdom of God. It's how and why you are paying your tithing. See, if you make $100,000 this year, you would pay $10,000 in tithing. You would have $90,000 to live on less government taxations. If you made $20 and put in $2 dollars, you would have $18 to live on. That's why she gave more because she had less to live on after paying tithing. But, she did this to build up the kingdom of God and to help other poor people. The fact I have to explain this to you shows your interpretations of your prophet scholars are false ministers.

Any practiced sin there is no sacrifice left for that one-Heb 10:26
If you read on a bit, he's talking about the unpardonable sin. In other words, once the Holy Ghost has born clear witness to a person that Jesus is the Son of God, and that is rejected even thought it's clearly in the person's sight, that is when a person has committed the unpardonable sin and the atonement has no power to forgive the person. That can certainly happen to those who commit sins over and over knowing better. The light of Christ dims to a point of outer darkness and the person will reject the Holy Ghost's witness and testimony that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. Which is pretty much most JWs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back