Zone1 Once saved always saved= untruth

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
At Exodus 32:33-- teaches--ones name can be wiped out of Gods book of life if that one sins against God. Thus once saved always saved is a teaching of blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15--tithe seekers-RUN FROM THEM.

At Exodus 32:33-- teaches--ones name can be wiped out of Gods book of life if that one sins against God. Thus once saved always saved is a teaching of blind guides=2Cor 11:12-15--tithe seekers-RUN FROM THEM.

How come this topic doesn’t elicit much conversation?

That is out of context.
The revelation at Sinai was so explicit that one who witnessed it and still committed idolatry was at risk of having their existence obliterated.

That is out of context.
The revelation at Sinai was so explicit that one who witnessed it and still committed idolatry was at risk of having their existence obliterated.
God doesnt change. Any who practice sin( work iniquity) will hear these words from Jesus at judgement. Matt 7:22-23

Eternal security of believer verses​

Posted on August 9, 2018 by hellfireheavendispensationalkingjamesbibletruth

Eternal security of believer
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:13‭-‬14 KJB
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Colossians 2:13‭-‬14 KJB
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 KJB
John 6:37 – All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 10:28 – And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
John 5:24 – Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Romans 11:29 – For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.
Jude 1:24 – Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
1 John 5:13 – These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
2 Corinthians 1:22 – Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
John 10:27‭-‬29KJB

New Topics

Forum List

Back