Zone1 Once Saved Always Saved is a SERIOUS heresy, aka LIE

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Where does it say Once Saved... in the Bible?

Yet Bible believing (so called) Christians claim this false belief.

I can't believe there are actual Christians who believe that they don't have to do ANY good works but canstill get into Heaven, just because they "believe in Jesus"

But if you believe in Jesus... TRULY believe in Him, you will do as He commanded...

key word

DO

James 2:14
Mt 25:31

I know bad characters who say "I will just say I believe in Jesus on my deathbed and I'm in". They mock the Lord and jeopardize their own souls...

Last edited:
TOO FUNNY, quit making assumptions they make you look stupid.
They have changed their brain composition and are now mentally unbalanced .
A different type of radicalisation to the types we usually see but harmful for true self development .
Dealing with people who are 100% cognitively rigid is very tiring but my guess is that in a few years we will be treating them as we used to treat so called "mad" people but in more concerned and caring ways and in line with modern and more humane neurological discoveries .

Where does it say Once Saved... in the Bible?

Yet Bible believing (so called) Christians claim this false belief.

I can't believe there are actual Christians who believe that they don't have to do ANY good works but canstill get into Heaven, just because they "believe in Jesus"

But if you believe in Jesus... TRULY believe in Him, you will do as He commanded...

key word

DO

James 2:14
Mt 25:31
Part of being religious is getting to believe whatever the hell you want. It's why there are so many denominations of Christianity. It's the easiest thing in the world to believe that accepting Jesus is all you need, so lots of people choose to.

Interesting. I expect to be PAID when I work. I never got ANYTHING in return for the things I DID for the church when I was a Christian. That’s part of the reason I’m not one anymore.

Must be awfully dull and boring hanging around Baby Jesus with him surrounded by creeps , sycophants and lickers of a certain body part .

"Ooh , you are looking so well today Baby J" , they bleat.
Get to work you lot " replies our Big Baby, "Instead of fawning all over me go get me more club members. That Satan guy is out polling me all the time now .Bread and wine as usual later but Big Daddy is making a small charge from now on. We are like America was . Flat broke ".

Must be awfully dull and boring hanging around Baby Jesus with him surrounded by creeps , sycophants and lickers of a certain body part .

"Ooh , you are looking so well today Baby J" , they bleat.
Get to work you lot " replies our Big Baby, "Instead of fawning all over me go get me more club members. That Satan guy is out polling me all the time now .Bread and wine as usual later but Big Daddy is making a small charge from now on. We are like America was . Flat broke ".
Why are you so angry and hostile? I wll pray for you.

I know bad characters who say "I will just say I believe in Jesus on my deathbed and I'm in". They mock the Lord and jeopardize their own souls...
I have heard of similar things... never knew someone personally who said that but have read true life stories...

It is assinine to say that you can refrain from doing good works ALL YOUR LIFE, which basically means you will by default do BAD ones

and then get into a completely HOLY, sin-less place when you die. If you do not love good (which means good works of course) when you are on Earth, you aren't going to love GOOD, the ultimate Good of God after death. Oh, you might love good for yourself, but of course Jesus said to take care of others, the needy Mt 25:31.

Jesus meant what He said. Jesus never, EVER said anything along the lines of "Go and sin no more but if you don't comply with that, and even if you never do a good deed for anyone but yourself, you are IN like flynn anyway")

so much for the Bible being the sole rule of faith for these yahoos

Interesting. I expect to be PAID when I work. I never got ANYTHING in return for the things I DID for the church when I was a Christian. That’s part of the reason I’m not one anymore.
maybe the payment comes in the end?

of course it does.

See Luke 16:19

That says it all

vis a vis getting "paid"

He defended and supported Jesus from mocking and criticism.
yes he did but mostly, he accepted that Jesus was, as He always claimed, GOD

and that salvation comes only through Him

I wasn't there... but I really believe this was what was going on.

maybe the payment comes in the end?

of course it does
Sorry, that’s not the way I roll. I get paid as I go or you don’t get the work done. My father bought into that “paid at the end” line and he got screwed over rather brutally by his “God”.

Sorry, that’s not the way I roll. I get paid as I go or you don’t get the work done. My father bought into that “paid at the end” line and he got screwed over rather brutally by his “God”.
I see you haven't bothered to read Luke 16:19

Do u think u are the only one who isn't happy about that arrangement, the way God has set things up?

Good luck with that Arguing with God thing.....

:oops:

I have heard of similar things... never knew someone personally who said that but have read true life stories...

It is assinine to say that you can refrain from doing good works ALL YOUR LIFE, which basically means you will by default do BAD ones

and then get into a completely HOLY, sin-less place when you die. If you do not love good (which means good works of course) when you are on Earth, you aren't going to love GOOD, the ultimate Good of God after death. Oh, you might love good for yourself, but of course Jesus said to take care of others, the needy Mt 25:31
I am the needy. :( I need a change of scenery. My life was stolen in this creepy, dishonourab!e Police State.

I see you haven't bothered to read Luke 16:19

Do u think u are the only one who isn't happy about the arrangement, the way God has set things up?

Good luck with that Arguing with God thing.....
I spent 27 years with Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and the rest of the clown show.

I know I’m not the only one upset about the arrangement. That’s why I walked away from it 21+ years ago. I don’t work for credit.

I get paid as I go. Not even God gets “credit terms” from me. Pay up or I walk.

I don’t argue with God. I told him where he could shove his arrangement on August 22, 2001 and we haven’t talked since.

I am the needy. :( I need a change of scenery. My life was stolen in this creepy, dishonourab!e Police State.
I wish I could help you. Ican't even help myself. My story is not terribly different from yours (though I don't know much about yours but I've read some of your posts)

The state isn't much better in the US and it's getting much worse by the day, esp with that ... that puppet in the WH

Forum List

Back