Zone1 Once Saved Always Saved is a SERIOUS heresy, aka LIE

for a list of false ninja007 beliefs

just read his posts

I've already read the Bible so I'm not sure if he is quoting it correctly in his posts or not, but since he doesn't like anything Catholic we can assume he doesn't have one of the oldest Bibles known to man, the Douay Rheims

for a list of false ninja007 beliefs

just read his posts

I've already read the Bible so I'm not sure if he is quoting it correctly in his posts or not, but since he doesn't like anything Catholic we can assume he doesn't have one of the oldest Bibles known to man, the Douay Rheims

Dude? Your pride is sorely misplaced.

Jesus said that He came not to bring peace but a sword

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou. in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

:wine:

Last edited:
"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou. in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

:wine:
whatever

fail to see relevancy and my own Bible likely does not have that psg. It is not familiar to me

:rolleyes:

whatever

fail to see relevancy and my own Bible likely does not have that psg. It is not familiar to me

:rolleyes:

The sword that you mentioned that Jesus said he came to bring is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine, "when they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword" etc.,

I just thought it would be useful for you to understand what you are dealing with, even if its you.

oh please. Don't make me gag.

I'm not going to be "nice" to perverts who want to sexualize children (when they are not murdering them) and criminals who steal elections.

That is NOT being a Christian, just lying down and taking what the pervs dish out.

Jesus said that He came not to bring peace but a sword

+
And being hateful, unkind, verbally abusive is not being Christian either, and I would guess not a single soul has ever changed his or her opinion or behavior due to another person behaving that way.

And being hateful, unkind, verbally abusive is not being Christian either, and I would guess not a single soul has ever changed his or her opinion or behavior due to another person behaving that way.
As always, certain words like "hateful" should be clearly defined.

If speaking the brutal truth about, say, abortion, is "hateful"

I will hate on

Jesus gave us all a chance to be redeemed. How the hell can you say everyone is redeemed when we have people butchering unborn children.. sexualizing children, stealing elections

??
Just as original sin separated all from God, redemption restored that relationship and offered the forgiveness of sins from which we turn away.

Redemption is our opportunity to turn back to God, and everyone has that opportunity.

It is always possible to refuse when opportunity knocks, correct?

Just as original sin separated all from God, redemption restored that relationship and offered the forgiveness of sins from which we turn away.

Redemption is our opportunity to turn back to God, and everyone has that opportunity.

It is always possible to refuse when opportunity knocks, correct?

I saypeople who want to be redeemed are redeemed/redeemable

If they do not want to repent, they are not redeemed. Hopefully you find no problem w/ that

Forum List

Back