Once more repubs throwing it

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
against the wall
The emails were not marked classified at the time they were sent, but were "were upgraded at the request of the intelligence community," State Department spokesman John Kirby said.

if she ever quits coughing and gets rid of the brain tumor she doesn't have, she'll be in jail.

against the wall
The emails were not marked classified at the time they were sent, but were "were upgraded at the request of the intelligence community," State Department spokesman John Kirby said.

Hardly. She was the head of the agency. It was her responsibility to know what was sensitive and what was not. They also have an email in which she instructs her staff to remove the classified labels so that they can fax them. Just removing the classified labels is a criminal offense. She is also being investigated by the F.B.I. for perjuring herself before a Congressional Investigative Committee and for using her office as Secretary of State to solicit donations for favors from foreign governments and domestic entities. Hillary's in a world or hurt.

Content is classified as defined by it's content, NOT by whether it has a stamp marked "classified". Nice try.

And the sources for this information about being classified remain anonymous within the State Dept.
No indictments, no charges. Why do you think that is? Is money changing hands to squash this?

Content is classified as defined by it's content, NOT by whether it has a stamp marked "classified". Nice try.

And the sources for this information about being classified remain anonymous within the State Dept.
No indictments, no charges. Why do you think that is? Is money changing hands to squash this?

money changing hands ? The good ol American way Bet all of republicans in office had their hands out one time or another

I would simply imagine it is because the F.B.I. haven't finished their investigation yet.

Hey, idiot... Who states that an Email is Classified?

Guess who?

The State Dept....

Once again the dipshit RWers have made an ass out of themselves....

If you got any fucking go to court... Lets televise the whole thing, Clinton wins easy....

Thing is, you have nothing... Everyone knows it and you are just inventing shit...

I would simply imagine it is because the F.B.I. haven't finished their investigation yet.

Teabaggers imagine all sorts of crazy stuff.

Well dipshit, they haven't completed their investigation.

Guess who?

The State Dept....

If you got any fucking go to court... Lets televise the whole thing, Clinton wins easy....

Thing is, you have nothing... Everyone knows it and you are just inventing shit...

Didn't they have 9 committees investigating? last one lasting for 9 hours?? and they found shit and wasted millions ,,,,thats all they're good for waste and wars

So that leaves you free to make up all kinds of crazy shit that you will chose to believe even after the facts are given.

Guess who?

The State Dept....

Didn't they have 9 committees investigating? last one lasting for 9 hours?? and they found shit and wasted millions ,,,,thats all they're good for waste and wars

Hate to break it to you like this but the F.B.I. is not a Congressional Investigative Committee. HUGE difference.

So that leaves you free to make up all kinds of crazy shit that you will chose to believe even after the facts are given.

What facts? Again dipshit, the F.B.I. has NOT completed their investigation.

What facts? Again dipshit, the F.B.I. has NOT completed their investigation.

Oh, just shut up.

Guess who?

The State Dept....

That was before half of the e-mails were released. They can't investigate very well when the half ot the evidence has been hidden or destroyed.

The only way she can be punished is to lose the whitehouse. At least Bernie isn't stupid enough to do what Hillary did.

Forum List

Back