Once and for all... why you shouldn't believe the MSM and I want you BIASED MSM defenders --- defend!

p
It's a simple question based on these facts and I'd like some of you ignorant, uninformed people explain why its is wrong. Here are the facts with links, substantiation...NOT MY subjective opinion...but simple facts.
A) Trump received 95% negative press.
"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

B) Proof of WHY MSM biased?
90% donations went to Biden by MSM in 2020. In 2016 96% donations to Hillary.
These are facts... that have directly affected the BIASED MSM reporting.
View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Perhaps he shouldn't have been a 100% asshole...fired people by tweet...called people 3rd grade names....referred to women as dogs....banned people from coming here based on their religion....plopped kids into cages as a "deterrent" (500+ still remain by the way--not one committed a single fucking crime)....argued that the kids he kidnapped aren't entitled to soap and toothpaste...called the neo-nazi's "very fine people...called Mexicans "rapists"...said Russia didn't interfere in our 2016 election....gladhaned a brutal North Korean dictator...lied tens of thousands of times....totally ignored a pandemic as it raged the countryside for weeks at a time.
Plopped kids in OBAMA'S CAGES. The rest of that BS is out of context as well like everything else that the MSM spewed for the last four years. They also told us he recommended shooting up bleach--NEVER HAPPENED.

The fact that you guys still continue to tell lies (but you probably don't know it) about what the original purpose of those cages were for demonstrates that your news sources are doing you a disservice.
What does it matter what the original purpose was? There's no doubt about the fact the the Obama admin built them, and they would have reviled Trump if he had done it.

Of course the purpose something was built for and how it was used matters. It's not like you care that the Trump administration separated families anyway.
IT was built to separate children from their parents, and it was used for that purpose by the Obama administration.

You douchebags simply cannot admit obvious facts.

This is a perfect example to demonstrate how in over your head you are. You just stated previously that the reason the cages were built doesn't matter. Then you come back (with a lie) stating why the cages were built.

Like this:

What does it matter what the original purpose was? There's no doubt about the fact the the Obama admin built them, and they would have reviled Trump if he had done it.

Then in only a few minutes forgetting your own argument you reply with this:

IT was built to separate children from their parents, ...

Dumbass.

The press is beholden to their advertisers more than anything else. Their slant is always going to be conventionally capitalistic and imperialist. Most of the slant comes from what is ommitted, rather than what is said.

It's a simple question based on these facts and I'd like some of you ignorant, uninformed people explain why its is wrong. Here are the facts with links, substantiation...NOT MY subjective opinion...but simple facts.
"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Perhaps he shouldn't have been a 100% asshole...fired people by tweet...called people 3rd grade names....referred to women as dogs....banned people from coming here based on their religion....plopped kids into cages as a "deterrent" (500+ still remain by the way--not one committed a single fucking crime)....argued that the kids he kidnapped aren't entitled to soap and toothpaste...called the neo-nazi's "very fine people...called Mexicans "rapists"...said Russia didn't interfere in our 2016 election....gladhaned a brutal North Korean dictator...lied tens of thousands of times....totally ignored a pandemic as it raged the countryside for weeks at a time.
That's 100% lies, of course. That's all you NAZIs ever do is lie, lie, lie.
You're woefully misinformed.
Obviously not.

You don't think he fired anyone by tweet?
I think you're referring to Jim Comey. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
It also happened to Prince Feebus or whatever his name was. Firing people by tweet is an asshole move...
Good to see you are now contradticting yourself about what I poste being "100% lies".
Thanks for the early morning batting practice fuck face.
You mean Rience Preibus. That didn't happen:
Priebus stated on CNN that he had resigned on July 27, 2017. The following day Donald Trump announced on Twitter that he had named John F. Kelly as new White House Chief of Staff.

Nah...didn't happen that way:

"Trump’s announcement on Twitter said, “I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American ... and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration.” "

View attachment 444222

Your own article says he resigned the day before Trump announced his replacement.

How fucking stupid and pathetic are you, NAZI?

View attachment 443682
Yes the media was biased, I don’t think that’s a mystery. Trump declared war on them and relentlessly talked shit which only fueled the fire. Even Fox News a Trump ally had the majority of their coverage considered negative towards trump. It’s because all trump did was lie and lies cause controversy and controversy becomes the story. What point are you trying to make with this thread?
Nope the MSM declared war on Trump and Trump supporters call them Nazis. Which is why useful idiots attacked people leaving Trump rallies before he was elected. MSM has been left for a long long time. They stopped hiding their bias when Obama ran for his first term. MSM is owned by globalist corporations.

I'm sure it is only coincidence that the most politically knowledgeable people in this country lean to the Left.
Wrong. All tha major morons lean to the left. Certainly, people who are totally ignorant of economics lean to the left.
I'm guessing that you believe any economist that leans left is ignorant, proving your assertion with clinically precise circular reasoning. Am I wrong or would you put Marx, Engels, and Keynes in the category of 'totally ignorant of economics'?

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Plopped kids in OBAMA'S CAGES. The rest of that BS is out of context as well like everything else that the MSM spewed for the last four years. They also told us he recommended shooting up bleach--NEVER HAPPENED.

The fact that you guys still continue to tell lies (but you probably don't know it) about what the original purpose of those cages were for demonstrates that your news sources are doing you a disservice.
Why does the original purpose of the cages matter?

The cages weren't intended to be used to strip children from their families and house for months on end only to lose the connection of these kids to their families on the order of thousands and still hundreds appear to be lost forever.

The cages were constructed during a period under the Obama administration when a larger than usual number of unaccompanied children were crossing the border and were used to house these kids for up to 72 hours before being transferred over to HHS.
Ok and again I’ll ask how that is relevant to how Trump has used them and handled the situation. You know that even if Obama built and used them to torture babies it wouldn’t make any inappropriate actions by Trump magically OK, right? Bringing up Obama is a wahtaboutism, a distraction from what we are discussing

Ah, I see what you are saying. It is a whataboutism for sure. Additionally it's a lie told to normalize Trump.
The term "whataboutism" is the way leftwingers announce that they are proud to be hypocrites.
Everybody is a hypocrite. Not every debate needs to turn into a hypocrisy finger pointing contest.

View attachment 443682
Yes the media was biased, I don’t think that’s a mystery. Trump declared war on them and relentlessly talked shit which only fueled the fire. Even Fox News a Trump ally had the majority of their coverage considered negative towards trump. It’s because all trump did was lie and lies cause controversy and controversy becomes the story. What point are you trying to make with this thread?
Nope the MSM declared war on Trump and Trump supporters call them Nazis. Which is why useful idiots attacked people leaving Trump rallies before he was elected. MSM has been left for a long long time. They stopped hiding their bias when Obama ran for his first term. MSM is owned by globalist corporations.
So what?! Don’t you get tired with the whining about the media?

View attachment 443682
The truth is important.

View attachment 443682
The truth is important.
Agreed

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

The cages weren't intended to be used to strip children from their families and house for months on end only to lose the connection of these kids to their families on the order of thousands and still hundreds appear to be lost forever.

The cages were constructed during a period under the Obama administration when a larger than usual number of unaccompanied children were crossing the border and were used to house these kids for up to 72 hours before being transferred over to HHS.
Ok and again I’ll ask how that is relevant to how Trump has used them and handled the situation. You know that even if Obama built and used them to torture babies it wouldn’t make any inappropriate actions by Trump magically OK, right? Bringing up Obama is a wahtaboutism, a distraction from what we are discussing

Ah, I see what you are saying. It is a whataboutism for sure. Additionally it's a lie told to normalize Trump.
The term "whataboutism" is the way leftwingers announce that they are proud to be hypocrites.
Everybody is a hypocrite. Not every debate needs to turn into a hypocrisy finger pointing contest.
No, mostly Dims are hypocrites. It's hysterical to see you beg for people not to point out your craven hypocrisy.

View attachment 443682
The truth is important.
Agreed
The truth is not important to Dim NAZIs. It's an obstacle to their acquisition of power.

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

No, mostly Dims are hypocrites. It's hysterical to see you beg for people not to point out your craven hypocrisy.
You think I’m begging?! Haha

View attachment 443682
The truth is important.
Agreed
The truth is not important to Dim NAZIs. It's an obstacle to their acquisition of power.
You shouldn’t speak for people you don’t understand. Just makes you sound like a fool

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

But you haven't shown any links. Substantiation. Just your fundamentally unintelligent, unsophisticated... "duh.. you're woefully misinformed" response! Truly a classic example of really dumb people!

Last edited:

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

But you haven't show any links. Substantiation. Just your fundamentally unintelligent, unsophisticated... "duh.. you're woefully misinformed" response! Truly a classic example of really dumb people!
When you write a post calling somebody unintelligent unsophisticated and really dumb, you should proof read before sending.

View attachment 443682
Pretty simple point! You and your other uninformed people of you ilk get all your info from the MSM.
The MSM donated 96% to hillary and lost. They then concentrated their efforts on 95% negative Trump news.
4 years worth and when Harris/Biden ran they gave 90%!
Now a simple example of how uninformed people like you get really erroneous wrong info from the MSM.
Please tell me which is worse on the environment: 1 million barrels in an Oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open Arctic
ocean..(thanks to Keystone construction to be halted by Biden) or 700.... just 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land of 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines?
Trump resumed Keystone because he said..no brainer! 1 million barrels in a tanker... do you remember Exxon Valdez?"
Yet you grossly uninformed by the grossly ignorant MSM never considered that. Trump did!
Now you explain why 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean is safer than 700 barrels travel on dry land?

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

But you haven't show any links. Substantiation. Just your fundamentally unintelligent, unsophisticated... "duh.. you're woefully misinformed" response! Truly a classic example of really dumb people!
When you write a post calling somebody unintelligent unsophisticated and really dumb, you should proof read before sending.

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

"What errors? In
"But you haven't shown any links. Substantiation. Just your fundamentally unintelligent, unsophisticated... "duh.. you're woefully misinformed" response! Truly a classic example of really dumb people!"
Where are the errors! If you are accusing someone you need proof! Where's your proof?

View attachment 443682
Pretty simple point! You and your other uninformed people of you ilk get all your info from the MSM.
The MSM donated 96% to hillary and lost. They then concentrated their efforts on 95% negative Trump news.
4 years worth and when Harris/Biden ran they gave 90%!
Now a simple example of how uninformed people like you get really erroneous wrong info from the MSM.
Please tell me which is worse on the environment: 1 million barrels in an Oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open Arctic
ocean..(thanks to Keystone construction to be halted by Biden) or 700.... just 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land of 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines?
Trump resumed Keystone because he said..no brainer! 1 million barrels in a tanker... do you remember Exxon Valdez?"
Yet you grossly uninformed by the grossly ignorant MSM never considered that. Trump did!
Now you explain why 1 million barrels traveling 1 mile on the open ocean is safer than 700 barrels travel on dry land?
I don’t get all my info from MSM. I listen to more conservative news than MSM. I just have an ability to see bullshit and truth for what it is.

Forum List

Back