Once and for all... why you shouldn't believe the MSM and I want you BIASED MSM defenders --- defend!

I bet ya 100% of all the conservative news media, gave their campaign donations to Trump or republicans..... it works both ways, no?
You may be but point is we KNOW the below facts and for that reason 95% of the supposedly professional presented journalism was negative towards Trump.
Which I find really so surprising. Journalists are supposed to be sophisticated. Worldly. Not prone to personal vindictiveness but objective people. YET we supporters of Trump are "deplorables" to the MSM. Where is their objectivity? Their professionalism? I had NO problem with them donating.
That's their right. What I have is a problem with their tremendously obvious bias!
I mean right here...
Woodward: Washington Post Assigns 20 Reporters to Dig Into Trump's Past Why? This was done in 2016!
Because a reality tv talk show host, was saying outrageous and outlandish and unprecedented things during his presidential campaign, like his praise for Putin... while putting the USA down. Trump sought the media's attention, or he would not have been such a shock jock.

The coverage by the media during the campaign, gave him $2 billion in free campaign advertising, is the low end estimate.

Don't get me wrong....I agree with you that his coverage by them was mostly negative....primarily because of his own actions that deserved coverage.....He broke every rule in the book, from the get go.... on nepotism regs, security clearances, massive executive orders, bashing democrats from his inauguration speech onward, firing Comey, telling Lester Holt it was to stop the Russia investigation, firing Flynn, Muslim ban, hiding daily visitor logs to the Whitehouse,...all within his first 60 days...and I missed another hundred.

OF COURSE he got lots of negative coverage from those he called fake news and the enemy of the people for months and months....

More negative coverage doesn't mean it is fake news coverage....
AND YOU are a liar because YOU make up statements like "his praise for Putin... while putting the USA down. " YOU idiot! Prove it! Give me the place and time and exact words where Trump "praised Putin". YOU can't again because YOU get your source from the BIASED lying MSM!
" hiding daily visitor logs to the Whitehouse"???
White House releases limited visitor logs after settlement ...
White House releases limited visitor logs after settlement
The Trump administration on Wednesday released a trove of White House visitor records as part of a settlement with groups that had sued to obtain them.
LIAR!!!

I bet ya 100% of all the conservative news media, gave their campaign donations to Trump or republicans..... it works both ways, no?
You may be but point is we KNOW the below facts and for that reason 95% of the supposedly professional presented journalism was negative towards Trump.
Which I find really so surprising. Journalists are supposed to be sophisticated. Worldly. Not prone to personal vindictiveness but objective people. YET we supporters of Trump are "deplorables" to the MSM. Where is their objectivity? Their professionalism? I had NO problem with them donating.
That's their right. What I have is a problem with their tremendously obvious bias!
I mean right here...
Woodward: Washington Post Assigns 20 Reporters to Dig Into Trump's Past Why? This was done in 2016!
Because a reality tv talk show host, was saying outrageous and outlandish and unprecedented things during his presidential campaign, like his praise for Putin... while putting the USA down. Trump sought the media's attention, or he would not have been such a shock jock.

The coverage by the media during the campaign, gave him $2 billion in free campaign advertising, is the low end estimate.

Don't get me wrong....I agree with you that his coverage by them was mostly negative....primarily because of his own actions that deserved coverage.....He broke every rule in the book, from the get go.... on nepotism regs, security clearances, massive executive orders, bashing democrats from his inauguration speech onward, firing Comey, telling Lester Holt it was to stop the Russia investigation, firing Flynn, Muslim ban, hiding daily visitor logs to the Whitehouse,...all within his first 60 days...and I missed another hundred.

OF COURSE he got lots of negative coverage from those he called fake news and the enemy of the people for months and months....

I don't think there are any nepotism regs regarding a presidential cabinet. JFK's AG was RFK. Just sayin'
The law on it, was done right after RFKs stint. His appointment was the very reason it was added, after he left...
Apparently, nepotism laws do not apply to presidential cabinets. https://www.justice.gov/opinion/file/930116/download
look at the date.... Trump's first day in office.... looks like he conveniently had HIS Justice dept write that OPINION about it, for HIMSELF???

I mean right here...

AND YOU are a liar because YOU make up statements like "his praise for Putin... while putting the USA down. " YOU idiot! Prove it! Give me the place and time and exact words where Trump "praised Putin". YOU can't again because YOU get your source from the BIASED lying MSM!
The Trump administration on Wednesday released a trove of White House visitor records as part of a settlement with groups that had sued to obtain them.
LIAR!!!
I'm not a liar....you just are living in a secluded media bubble...

The white house HAD TO BE SUED for us to get the visitor logs...the Obama administration released them no later than the same day of the visits there.... and even ahead of the visits...the press was given the heads up.

And Trump praising Putin during the campaign occurred in a couple of instances.... one where he said basically Putin was a better President than President Obama, and then when confronted with Putin having his political opponents killed, he said 'SO, we kill people too' as justification for Putin's assassinations.

I mean right here...

I don't think there are any nepotism regs regarding a presidential cabinet. JFK's AG was RFK. Just sayin'
The law on it, was done right after RFKs stint. His appointment was the very reason it was added, after he left...
Apparently, nepotism laws do not apply to presidential cabinets. https://www.justice.gov/opinion/file/930116/download
look at the date.... Trump's first day in office.... looks like he conveniently had HIS Justice dept write that OPINION about it, for HIMSELF???
Very astute observation, I hadn't noticed that.

I mean right here...

LIAR!!!
I'm not a liar....you just are living in a secluded media bubble...

The white house HAD TO BE SUED for us to get the visitor logs...the Obama administration released them no later than the same day of the visits there.... and even ahead of the visits...the press was given the heads up.

And Trump praising Putin during the campaign occurred in a couple of instances.... one where he said basically Putin was a better President than President Obama, and then when confronted with Putin having his political opponents killed, he said 'SO, we kill people too' as justification for Putin's assassinations.
Prove it! Get me the links and the exact words ! Till then YOU are a liar! YOUR words mean nothing!

"[Putin] has very strong control over a country,"(IS THAT NOT TRUE?)
Trump said during the town hall, which was hosted by MSNBC and NBC on the decommissioned aircraft carrier Intrepid in New York City.
"Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system,
but certainly in that system, he's been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader.
"
But like you idiots that said Trump wouldn't denounce White Supremacists, Trump Denounces White Supremacy 38 Times in New Video

But again... where is your PROOF Trump said Putin was a better President than Obama?
NUANCES seem beyond your capability because Trump said he didn't like their system, but Putin does a better job
of running his system than Obama does running a much freer system. Nuance. Context. All taken
away by idiots like you because YOU believe the MSM!

It's a simple question based on these facts and I'd like some of you ignorant, uninformed people explain why its is wrong. Here are the facts with links, substantiation...NOT MY subjective opinion...but simple facts.
A) Trump received 95% negative press.
"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

B) Proof of WHY MSM biased?
90% donations went to Biden by MSM in 2020. In 2016 96% donations to Hillary.
These are facts... that have directly affected the BIASED MSM reporting.
View attachment 443682
I'm sure it is only coincidence that the most politically knowledgeable people in this country lean to the Left.

It's a simple question based on these facts and I'd like some of you ignorant, uninformed people explain why its is wrong. Here are the facts with links, substantiation...NOT MY subjective opinion...but simple facts.
"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Perhaps he shouldn't have been a 100% asshole...fired people by tweet...called people 3rd grade names....referred to women as dogs....banned people from coming here based on their religion....plopped kids into cages as a "deterrent" (500+ still remain by the way--not one committed a single fucking crime)....argued that the kids he kidnapped aren't entitled to soap and toothpaste...called the neo-nazi's "very fine people...called Mexicans "rapists"...said Russia didn't interfere in our 2016 election....gladhaned a brutal North Korean dictator...lied tens of thousands of times....totally ignored a pandemic as it raged the countryside for weeks at a time.
That's 100% lies, of course. That's all you NAZIs ever do is lie, lie, lie.

View attachment 443682
I'm sure it is only coincidence that the most politically knowledgeable people in this country lean to the Left.
Wrong. All tha major morons lean to the left. Certainly, people who are totally ignorant of economics lean to the left.

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Perhaps he shouldn't have been a 100% asshole...fired people by tweet...called people 3rd grade names....referred to women as dogs....banned people from coming here based on their religion....plopped kids into cages as a "deterrent" (500+ still remain by the way--not one committed a single fucking crime)....argued that the kids he kidnapped aren't entitled to soap and toothpaste...called the neo-nazi's "very fine people...called Mexicans "rapists"...said Russia didn't interfere in our 2016 election....gladhaned a brutal North Korean dictator...lied tens of thousands of times....totally ignored a pandemic as it raged the countryside for weeks at a time.
Plopped kids in OBAMA'S CAGES. The rest of that BS is out of context as well like everything else that the MSM spewed for the last four years. They also told us he recommended shooting up bleach--NEVER HAPPENED.

The fact that you guys still continue to tell lies (but you probably don't know it) about what the original purpose of those cages were for demonstrates that your news sources are doing you a disservice.
What does it matter what the original purpose was? There's no doubt about the fact the the Obama admin built them, and they would have reviled Trump if he had done it.

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Plopped kids in OBAMA'S CAGES. The rest of that BS is out of context as well like everything else that the MSM spewed for the last four years. They also told us he recommended shooting up bleach--NEVER HAPPENED.

The fact that you guys still continue to tell lies (but you probably don't know it) about what the original purpose of those cages were for demonstrates that your news sources are doing you a disservice.

The average blob supporter understands the following:
  • Importers pay tariffs. Not Exporters
  • Obama built the cages but they were used as a last resort for housing kids for a short period of time. Trump filled them with kids as a deterrent.
  • Trump's trade war was a wholesale disaster. Our trade deficit is pretty much where it was when he started it.
  • Masks, social distancing, rigorous hand washing all save lives
  • The more guns you have in a society, the more gun deaths you'll have in society; and more deaths in general due to the lethality of guns
  • Trump supporters are the ones who stormed the capitol; not BLM supporters
  • There was no sizable voter fraud and Biden beat Trump badly; mainly due to people voting against Trump.
All of this is understood and if you gave blob supporters truth serum, they would agree to all of the above. The "beach muscles" (as I heard it referred to on a podcast this week) that one has on an internet message board allows them to post nonsense like the counter argument to all of the above because there is no downside to sticking to the absurd counter argument.
Where did you get the information under your bullet points?
NOT one URL, fact or link! Don't believe anything you wrote as there is no substantiation!
Everything Candyass posts is a lie. You can take that as a given.

Conservative news media is about 10% the size of leftwing news media, NAZI.

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

Why does the original purpose of the cages matter?

The cages weren't intended to be used to strip children from their families and house for months on end only to lose the connection of these kids to their families on the order of thousands and still hundreds appear to be lost forever.

The cages were constructed during a period under the Obama administration when a larger than usual number of unaccompanied children were crossing the border and were used to house these kids for up to 72 hours before being transferred over to HHS.
Ok and again I’ll ask how that is relevant to how Trump has used them and handled the situation. You know that even if Obama built and used them to torture babies it wouldn’t make any inappropriate actions by Trump magically OK, right? Bringing up Obama is a wahtaboutism, a distraction from what we are discussing

Ah, I see what you are saying. It is a whataboutism for sure. Additionally it's a lie told to normalize Trump.
The term "whataboutism" is the way leftwingers announce that they are proud to be hypocrites.

Fact 1: The press largely leans left.

Fact 2: Dismissing everything they say as fake news is comically simplistic and ignorant.
Well, yeah....look at your average trump cultist.
A pretty brilliant move by talk radio, you have to admit: "Don't listen to the enemy, just listen to me. I speak da troof".

Trump focused on that ignorant, paranoid audience and got elected.
Dude, he have the medal of freedom to Rush during the state of the union!!!! The ridiculousness of this guy is going to be mocked for centuries
How is that more ridiculous than the claim that Biden won the election honestly?

Fact 2: Dismissing everything they say as fake news is comically simplistic and ignorant.
A pretty brilliant move by talk radio, you have to admit: "Don't listen to the enemy, just listen to me. I speak da troof".

ROFL! Isn't that exactly what Twitter and Facebook are saying right now? Not only are they saying it, they are preventing us from listening to other sources of news.

ROFL! Isn't that exactly what Twitter and Facebook are saying right now? Not only are they saying it, they are preventing us from listening to other sources of news.
You poor things just can't take responsibility for anything you do. Whataboutism is your only thought.

You have been conned. Tough shit.

I have always been the type of person to consider the source, myself.

What do they want us to believe ?What words are they using towards that end? Are they appealing to our emotions or our intellect? What are they NOT telling us? How are they framing their coverage? Who benefits if people follow them without questioning?

I don't know if you can actually teach critical thinking skills as much of it is innate, but I think it is possible to at least encourage it. Our school system actually squashes it rather than encouraging it, though, as children are taught to not ask questions but simply accept answers. Compliance is valued over inquiry, and so we have become a nation where fewer and fewer people even ask the question "is this true?"

As the Media becomes more and more an extension of the global elites and sees itself more and more as a tool to shape a compliant society eager to serve this elite, our lack of critical thinking skills is leading us towards dystopia.
What have you seen in our school system to make that statement. I ask because I recently started coaching for my old high school and have been extremely impressed with the intellect and maturity of some of the kids. Some are immature little shits but then again, it is high school. I haven’t noticed the lack of questioning, curiosity and inquisition that you mentioned so I’m curious where you’ve seen it
Well, when my younger son graduated from high school in 2000, they made an ENORMOUS fuss over one girl who received their very top honor - the social justice award. I asked my son about it afterwards and he told me she was just a b student who was this hall monitor control freak type constantly bullying all the other kids.

Meanwhile, his class had one kid who received a full ride scholarship to Yale and they didn't even mention him at all.
Are you sure your kid was being accurate in the way he described the girl? I’m smelling an incomplete story there. What exactly was the criteria for the Social Justice award? Doesn’t sound to be academically focused. But regardless, I don’t see what that story has to do with the discussion we were having
I'm smelling complete truth. These are the same schools that banned the American flag, made it against the rules to wear a T-shirt with the flag on it.

You poor things just can't take responsibility for anything you do. Whataboutism is your only thought.

You're behaving just like a perfect servile little NAZI. Using the term "whataboutism is the way a leftwinger admits he is proud to be a hypocrite." Now click your heels together and go lie to someone else.

You're behaving just like a perfect servile little NAZI. Using the term "whataboutism is the way a leftwinger admits he is proud to be a hypocrite." Now click your heels together and go lie to someone else.

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg

Conservative news media is about 10% the size of leftwing news media, NAZI.
It's widespread enough, to cause an insurrection with its LIES, and to where 80% on the right wing believes in a fantasy made up out of whole cloth that Trump won the election by a landslide.

It's sad to see your so called media, MAGA Media, do this to you....hurt you, and our nation, the way they have done.....

p

View attachment 443682
95% negative press?

What does it matter what the original purpose was? There's no doubt about the fact the the Obama admin built them, and they would have reviled Trump if he had done it.

Of course the purpose something was built for and how it was used matters. It's not like you care that the Trump administration separated families anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back