Once again who's fault is it that not all Americans are not vaccinated.

The people that I know that aren't vaccinated usually give one or more of the following reasons:

1. They are young and healthy and don't think the virus will cause them much harm.

2. They are afraid that the vaccine will be more harmful than the infection.

3. They simply do not believe anything the government is telling them.

I'll take door number three. Not only that but the vaccines will be an ongoing affair.

Both Moderna and Pfizer are from 40% to 80% effective in preventing INFECTION

That's according to SEVEN studies

They are far more effective in regards to protecting against serious infection/hospitalization and death
Get vaccinated

Ands don't listen to assholes (most of whom have been vaccinated) that tell you otherwise
The studies fudge the truth. For one, the "studies" don't keep track of any of the vaccinated who get sick unless they are hospitalized or die. So, many are not even counted and I'm not going to listen to assholes from the left who misinform the public. The "studies" are only talking about the vaccinated who are hospitalized or die and ignore the rest. Their "studies" are carefully worded to purposely misinform the public to push their agenda. And, yes, I have said, many, many times that the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths compared to the unvaccinated.

They are all wrong and not thinking clearly
nope, you are wrong. You've been wrong. there is no threat against 99.975 of any sickness. Without a vaccine. So, factually as always, you're fking wrong.

The studies fudge the truth. For one, the "studies" don't keep track of any of the vaccinated who get sick unless they are hospitalized or die. So, many are not even counted and I'm not going to listen to assholes from the left who misinform the public. The "studies" are only talking about the vaccinated who are hospitalized or die and ignore the rest. Their "studies" are carefully worded to purposely misinform the public to push their agenda. And, yes, I have said, many, many times that the vaccines greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths compared to the unvaccinated.
and my family doesn't care. We're not getting vaccinated.

nope, you are wrong. You've been wrong. there is no threat against 99.975 of any sickness. Without a vaccine. So, factually as always, you're fking wrong.
Tell that to the 600000 dead

Tell that to the 600000 dead
why? they're dead. So you talk to the dead? And that's the .025% I excluded.

oh and one more thing to back up to, the CDC is now confirming those deaths did not directly die from wuhan, just that they had wuhan. Can you say oops?

Last edited:
why? they're dead. So you talk to the dead? And that's the .025% I excluded.

oh and one more thing to back up to, the CDC is now confirming those deaths did not directly die from wuhan, just that they had wuhan. Can you say oops?
That's right. You CAN'T tell those six hundred thousand dead folks that there is nothing to worry about with covid.

They DIED from it

That's right. You CAN'T tell those six hundred thousand dead folks that there is nothing to worry about with covid.

They DIED from it
no they didn't. you sure love to be fooled.

Vaccinated and trying to discourage others from doing the same.

Cynical prick
Why do you assume to know anything about me or my position. You're the cynical one, throwing personal attacks around like a covid superspreader. Your inability to have reasonable discourse shows your poor emotional intelligence and ability to logically correspond. You must be an amazing person to be around.

Yea...ya are
Looks like the CDC is stating that the vaccines are beginning to show that they aren't as affective as they thought. Now they are talking boosters... And to question if we should take these boosters that are not fully tested and approved is anyone's right. I'm vaccinated. I still question the efficacy and if this is the right thing to be doing and forcing on people. And to ask those questions, is not wrong. It does not make you a Trumper, conservative, republican, right-wing... All it says to me is that one can think logically, read all the facts, and formulate their own opinion.

Why do you assume to know anything about me or my position. You're the cynical one, throwing personal attacks around like a covid superspreader. Your inability to have reasonable discourse shows your poor emotional intelligence and ability to logically correspond. You must be an amazing person to be around.
I don’t fucking care about you beyond the fact that you admit you have been vaccinated and are discouraging others from doing the same

Looks like the CDC is stating that the vaccines are beginning to show that they aren't as affective as they thought. Now they are talking boosters... And to question if we should take these boosters that are not fully tested and approved is anyone's right. I'm vaccinated. I still question the efficacy and if this is the right thing to be doing and forcing on people. And to ask those questions, is not wrong. It does not make you a Trumper, conservative, republican, right-wing... All it says to me is that one can think logically, read all the facts, and formulate their own opinion.
t9pqb7fsoji71.png

You are confused Moon Bat.

They are capable of making their own health care decisions. I know you filthy ass Moon Bats like for the government to do your thinking for you but there are some Americans that can think for themselves.

I made the decision to get the vaccine because it was the right thing given the risk factors but many other people didn't have the same risk factors and decided not to get an unproven vaccine that wasn't even approved by the FDA.

Stop being a fucking Karen. Mind your own business. If you want to get the vaccine then fine. Don't be an asshole and complain about other people making other decisions.
It's not even a vaccine, it's a gene therapy. It's killing/crippling 1000's. The ones that seem to be fine, might have been inoculated with a placibo shot to fool the idiots into believing everything is fine when it's not. I just saw a vid on the high wire of 2 nurses, of all people, who vaxxed like the stupid cows that they are, and immediately their lives turned into a medical nightmare. They had a group started on phak book and were deleted and thrown out of there after they've been called names. So that's what one gets when they blindly obey these scumbags. And to make things worse, they can't sue no one as the congress gave full immunity to Big pharma from law suits 3 marches ago. Look up Business insider archives.
And this is only the beginning.....

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.

Dumbass, MSM repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats everyday fucking day that Vaccinations protect people from getting seriously ill.

Where did you get that ignorant idea that it is not being reported?

Dumbass, MSM repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats everyday fucking day that Vaccinations protect people from getting seriously ill.

Where did you get that ignorant idea that it is not being reported?
Specifically I was referring the FACTS that
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
Did you know that less than 0.005% of the 166 million that were vaccinated were hospitalized with COVId?
The MSM doesn't tell you that. Because it is good news and good news doesn't sell advertising!

Did you know that less than 0.005% of the 166 million that were vaccinated were hospitalized with COVId?
The MSM doesn't tell you that. Because it is good news and good news doesn't sell advertising!
Out of One hundred and sixty six million vaccinated...those are pretty fucking good numbers

….the statistics you cite support EXACTLY WHAT THEY REPORT EVERYDAY -Vaccinated people do not get seriously ill and it’s the unvaccinated the are filling up the hospitals.

Are you stupid or something?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back