Once again who's fault is it that not all Americans are not vaccinated.

Covid 19

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

Flu

• fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
*It’s important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.
Many if not most covid 19 sufferers don't have a fever........FEVER IS NOT a SIGN of covid despite them taking temperatures all over the place.

The truth is the truth. Vaccines don't protect you against Delta and many fully vaccinated people have gotten quite sick with Delta. That's just the truth. It's not right to lie to people to encourage them to be vaccinated. It's not our job to sugar coat stuff to con them into being vaccinated. However, the vaccines do work quite well at reducing hospitalizations and deaths and, as such, people should get vaccinated. Just know that you can still easily catch Delta and that you can get quite sick from it, just not sick enough to be hospitalized or die. That's the truth. I encourage everyone who doesn't want to be hospitalized or die to be vaccinated. Just don't lie to the unvaccinated and don't blame them for the spread of Delta when they have absolutely nothing to do with the spread of Delta. It would still be here in full force if 100% of all Americans had been vaccinated. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Delta.
The paradox is that the longer the unvaxxed remain so, the less effective the vaxxed. Have you not yet learned anything about pig herds?

The truth is the truth. Vaccines don't protect you against Delta and many fully vaccinated people have gotten quite sick with Delta. That's just the truth. It's not right to lie to people to encourage them to be vaccinated. It's not our job to sugar coat stuff to con them into being vaccinated. However, the vaccines do work quite well at reducing hospitalizations and deaths and, as such, people should get vaccinated. Just know that you can still easily catch Delta and that you can get quite sick from it, just not sick enough to be hospitalized or die. That's the truth. I encourage everyone who doesn't want to be hospitalized or die to be vaccinated. Just don't lie to the unvaccinated and don't blame them for the spread of Delta when they have absolutely nothing to do with the spread of Delta. It would still be here in full force if 100% of all Americans had been vaccinated. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Delta.
OH I agree 100% with you! My whole point though is the biased MSM is taking one side...i.e. everyone should be vaccinated. Making it a governmental edict is wrong. One size doesn't fit all. The same with wearing masks. If you feel better wearing and practicing distancing that's great and your prerogative!
But Federal mandates even state mandates to me is pushing the common sense approach. And the MSM is more at fault for this as I've pointed out regarding getting vaccinated. The deaths are 0.001% for those that were vaccinated.
But again the MSM needs to sell advertising and good news simply doesn't sell!

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.

Whose fault it is ?
Americans.

The shot is safe, free, effective and available. If you're an adult and not inoculated at this point; it's because you're either dumb, brainwashed, or have some sort of medical contraindication.

WHY...are you trying to discourage people from getting a vaccine YOU have gotten?

WHY are you spouting opinions based on nothing?

New data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests 99.999% of people who were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 did not have a severe breakthrough case that led to hospitalization or death, CNN reports.
  • Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
  • The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19.
  • Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.

So why isn't that a head line story? Because it is NOT NEGATIVE news!
The MSM depends on the unique. The unusual. The exception to sell the news!
The good news that 99.999% do not have problems.
When will the majority of Americans who attach credibility to the MSM WAKE UP! The MSM sells bad news! They truly depend on the
EXCEPTION! The few situations, i.e. 0.0001% have died! 1,507 deaths out of 166 million!
But the MSM doesn't tell you that.

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN FULL OF THIS INFORMATION FROM DAY ONE DOOFUS. IT'S THE RIGHT WING MEDIA WHICH ISN'T BROADCASTING THIS NEWS.

FOX NEWS IS TOO BUSY TELLING PEOPLE "THEIR BODY, THEIR CHOICE", AND BREITBART IS STILL SELLING THAT IDEA THAT BILL GATES IS INJECTING MICROCHIPS TO CONTROL EVERYONE WHO IS VACCINATED.

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN FULL OF THIS INFORMATION FROM DAY ONE DOOFUS. IT'S THE RIGHT WING MEDIA WHICH ISN'T BROADCASTING THIS NEWS.

FOX NEWS IS TOO BUSY TELLING PEOPLE "THEIR BODY, THEIR CHOICE", AND BREITBART IS STILL SELLING THAT IDEA THAT BILL GATES IS INJECTING MICROCHIPS TO CONTROL EVERYONE WHO IS VACCINATED.
Hold on, isn't you the ones talking about my body, my choice?

Whose fault it is ?
Americans.

The shot is safe, free, effective and available. If you're an adult and not inoculated at this point; it's because you're either dumb, brainwashed, or have some sort of medical contraindication.
Biden, nobody can trust him, I mean dang look at the Afghanistan withdrawal.

We don't have to get vaccinated it's OUR right! Do what you wish to your body don't push your beliefs on other people test dummy

WHY...are you trying to discourage people from getting a vaccine YOU have gotten?

WHY are you spouting opinions based on nothing?
I am telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - unlike the left - who want to lie, misinform, and do everything they can to get people vaccinated. That is their goal, the truth be damned. The left are just as guilty of spreading misinformation as the right are. I'm not going to lie or deliberately misinform people of their health choices to suit some kind of political agenda. My agenda is the truth. The truth from all sides. I have repeatedly recommended getting the vaccine but I'm not going to lie to people to get them to do it. There are great reasons to get vaccinated and there are many reasons not to get vaccinated. In the end, everyone has to make their own choice and they shouldn't be tricked with misinformation, discriminated against, intimidated, coerced, or shamed into getting the vaccine. That is the difference between you and I. For you, the end justifies the means, no matter how much you have to lie or misinform to get people vaccinated. The left were fools to think that everyone would or could be forced into being vaccinated. Hell, even Iceland only has an 80% vaccination rate, the highest country on the planet, and they are surging with Delta cases.

Last edited:
The experts are telling us with Delta, herd immunity is not possible. I thought you guys listened to the experts.

Both Moderna and Pfizer are from 40% to 80% effective in preventing INFECTION

That's according to SEVEN studies

They are far more effective in regards to protecting against serious infection/hospitalization and death
Get vaccinated

Ands don't listen to assholes (most of whom have been vaccinated) that tell you otherwise

Whose fault it is ?
Americans.

62% of blacks and 57% of hispanics in the US are unvaccinated. Are they dumb, or brainwashed?

62% of blacks and 57% of hispanics in the US are unvaccinated. Are they dumb, or brainwashed?
link

This says otherwise

vaccines.png

What's the source of your "link"? It looks like a survey from a lefty kook website.

Mine is from state health department data, which needs to be reported by law.

View attachment 528391
KFF...same source

Blacks 65%. Yes whites (driven by the high rate od white Dems who are vaccinated) are somewhat more vaccinated....but REPUBLICANS (a far larger group that blacks) are only vaccinated at 54%

Ohhhh

New Topics

Forum List

Back