Once again Republcians have proven they have the best minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
These people think they have the brains to run the country better than anybody. Here's a prime example of one of their own suggesting a way to fight the effects of climate change other than cutting back on fossil fuels. The republican from Texas offers this..'

LOUIE GOHMERT - Credit: Caroline Brehman/CQ Roll Call/AP

“I understand from what’s been testified to, the Forest Service and the [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change. I was informed by the past director of NASA that they’ve found the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity, and so — is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit, or the Earth’s orbit around the sun?” Gohmert inquired. “Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate.” - Rep. Louie Gohmert, Texas..‘The Dumbest Guy in Congress’ Asks U.S. Forest Service If It Can Change Moon’s Orbit

These people think they have the brains to run the country better than anybody. Here's a prime example of one of their own suggesting a way to fight the effects of climate change other than cutting back on fossil fuels. The republican from Texas offers this..'

LOUIE GOHMERT - Credit: Caroline Brehman/CQ Roll Call/AP

“I understand from what’s been testified to, the Forest Service and the [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change. I was informed by the past director of NASA that they’ve found the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity, and so — is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit, or the Earth’s orbit around the sun?” Gohmert inquired. “Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate.” - Rep. Louie Gohmert, Texas..‘The Dumbest Guy in Congress’ Asks U.S. Forest Service If It Can Change Moon’s Orbit
already threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back