On what basis founds the brotherhood of Americans and Albanians

Mortimer

Gold Member
Why the Americans love the albanian people so much? They treat Albanians as a love child they must nurture and protect under all circumstances even Obama said America has a special responsibility for the albanians to always protect them. What is the foundation of that special relationship?

Why the Americans love the albanian people so much? They treat Albanians as a love child they must nurture and protect under all circumstances even Obama said America has a special responsibility for the albanians to always protect them. What is the foundation of that special relationship?
Most Americans couldn't give a rat's ass about Albanians. Actually, they along with the Roma are the pariahs of Europe and Europe's problem.

When you mentioned Albania, one thought immediately came to mind.

When it was an impoverished Communist nation, it was said that Albanians of all ages and both genders were slender people.

Why? Because ordinary people could not afford cars and there were few buses.

So everyone had to walk and walk and walk.

Since the fall of Communism, however, it is said that many Albanians are just as overweight as many Americans.

Most Americans couldn't give a rat's ass about Albanians. Actually, they along with the Roma are the pariahs of Europe and Europe's problem.

Why would Albanians be pariahs of Europe? First time I hear this or that they are a problem in Europe. They are not more pariahs then slavs, of course if they are immigrants they will be disliked but less then turks as much as polaks or slavs in western europe. I dont think they are comparable to roma, maybe they are only to some slavic ultra nationalists.

The US support of the Kosovo Albanians wasnt based on love, brotherhood or similar stuff. It was a strategic reasoning of complete dissolution of Yugoslavia and making Serbia a small landlocked country surrounded by American allies.

Albanians love us, the Moscow´s poodles - Balkan tourists (serbs ) are in love with barbaric Asians (Moscow ) and hate us , its a simple question

kosovo-albanians-demonstrate-to-support-nato-airstrikes-over-kosovo-march-31-some-300-protesters-shouted-slogans-in-support-of-ethnic-albanian-leader-ibrahim-rugova-2D5DNDG.jpg

Albanians love us, the Moscow´s poodles - Balkan tourists (serbs ) are in love with barbaric Asians (Moscow ) and hate us , its a simple question

kosovo-albanians-demonstrate-to-support-nato-airstrikes-over-kosovo-march-31-some-300-protesters-shouted-slogans-in-support-of-ethnic-albanian-leader-ibrahim-rugova-2D5DNDG.jpg

Yes but you mistake action and reaction. The albanians love you because you help them and love them, you first loved them and helped them. If you helped the Serbs they also would love you.

Yes but you mistake action and reaction. The albanians love you because you help them and love them, you first loved them and helped them. If you helped the Serbs they also would love you.
wrong, Serbs are Asian folk loyal to golden horde (Moscow) , thats why you are outside of NATO/EU but with Moscow

wrong, Serbs are Asian folk loyal to golden horde (Moscow) , thats why you are outside of NATO/EU but with Moscow

Serbs are not against NATO or EU. Serbs are just not enemies of Russia or China. They are good with everyone or want to be. They both trade with EU/NATO and Russia/China. Serbs are not the enemies of anyone. Serbia is also a democracy and republic. Serbia applied for EU membership. They want to join EU.

Hate to Russia and Orthodoxy.

In difference to your Khazar - Ashkenazi - Asian Tribe Russians together with another slavs belong to the white Race

71PJUJUOY-L.jpg

Why would Albanians be pariahs of Europe? First time I hear this or that they are a problem in Europe. They are not more pariahs then slavs, of course if they are immigrants they will be disliked but less then turks as much as polaks or slavs in western europe. I dont think they are comparable to roma, maybe they are only to some slavic ultra nationalists.
Half the people in Greek prisons are Albanians. They are Muslims and as backward as the Roma, who they despise anyway.

Half the people in Greek prisons are Albanians. They are Muslims and as backward as the Roma, who they despise anyway.
post your statistic

In difference to your Khazar - Ashkenazi - Asian Tribe Russians together with another slavs belong to the white Race

71PJUJUOY-L.jpg
Mongol Foundations of the Russian State - University of ...
jsis.washington.edu › uploads › sites › 2017/05 › Bedes...

PDF
The Mongol conquest and occupation of eastern Slavic lands was an Asian intrusion into a Christian State and permanently affected development of the Russian State by submission to nomadic warriors.

The Effects of the Mongol Empire on Russia - GeoHistory
geohistory.today › mongol-empire-effects-russia

Dec 12, 2005 — Vladimir (980-1015) and Yaroslav the Wise (1015-1054), the Kievan state was at its highest point and attained relative peace in contrast with ...

The Mongol invasion was the reason Russia formed - Russia ...
www.rbth.com › history › 332313-mongol-invasion-w...

Jun 14, 2020 — It is wrong to think that Mongol-Tatars invaded Russia as a single state, because the state actually formed as a response to the invasion, ...

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

post your statistic
I'm Greek malaka. I know what's going on there, There's a lot in Greek but English:

The statistics make grim reading. According to the figures cited by Defence Net the Albanian mafia controls about 80 percent of the retail distribution of heroin in Greece; about 50 percent of armed robberies in houses, shops-businesses were committed by Albanians; controls 90 percent of the import of illegal light weapons in the country (Kalashnikov, Makarov, grenades); and controls 50 percent of human trafficking.
Organised Albanian crime destabilizing Greece

post your statistic
I'm Greek malaka. I know what's going on there, There's a lot in Greek but English:

The statistics make grim reading. According to the figures cited by Defence Net the Albanian mafia controls about 80 percent of the retail distribution of heroin in Greece; about 50 percent of armed robberies in houses, shops-businesses were committed by Albanians; controls 90 percent of the import of illegal light weapons in the country (Kalashnikov, Makarov, grenades); and controls 50 percent of human trafficking.
with other words " Half the people in Greek prisons are Albanians. " is a lie , right ? i am traveling a lot, and i can assure you , all Balkan´s maintain nations are very similar and nothing special with maintain Albanians. Greeks hate Albanians, Albanians hate Greeks we all know it, what intresting Albanian music /pop culture much closer to Greek one than to Serbian or Macedonian one

post your statistic

with other words " Half the people in Greek prisons are Albanians. " is a lie , right ? i am traveling a lot, and i can assure you , all Balkan´s maintain nations are very similar and nothing special with maintain Albanians. Greeks hate Albanians, Albanians hate Greeks we all know it, what intresting Albanian music /pop culture much closer to Greek one than to Serbian or Macedonian one
No indeed. About half of of those imprisoned in Greece are Albanians because: the Albanian mafia controls about 80 percent of the retail distribution of heroin in Greece; about 50 percent of armed robberies in houses, shops-businesses were committed by Albanians; controls 90 percent of the import of illegal light weapons in the country (Kalashnikov, Makarov, grenades); and controls 50 percent of human trafficking.

WTF is wrong with you and who the hell cares about Albanian culture, primitive as it is?

post your statistic

No indeed. About half of of those imprisoned in Greece are Albanians because: the Albanian mafia controls about 80 percent of the retail distribution of heroin in Greece; about 50 percent of armed robberies in houses, shops-businesses were committed by Albanians; controls 90 percent of the import of illegal light weapons in the country (Kalashnikov, Makarov, grenades); and controls 50 percent of human trafficking.

WTF is wrong with you and who the hell cares about Albanian culture, primitive as it is?
we dont carry as along as they work as anti - Moscow /Gypsies wall we support them , does not matter what Greeks/Gypsies like or want. Long Live UCK/NATO down to golden horde

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back