On Vacation: Trump Leaving Mar-a-Lago to Spend Easter Weekend at White House

woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson
The president’s repeated trips to the White House has caught the attention of government watchdogs and Democrats. A widely reported estimate sets the cost to taxpayers at over $3 million for each weekend spent in the nation’s capital.

full story: On Vacation: Trump Leaving Mar-a-Lago to Spend Easter Weekend at White House

Trump-departs-for-the-White-House-1024x575.jpg

I wonder if Trump will be at Mar-a-Lago (MAL) for the next hurricane, or any hurricane.....He sure seems to prefer there to the WH, which is fine, except for the fact that he's got a job to do and the WH is better suited to his being able to do it most effectively and it costs citizens of Palm Beach, along with the rest of us, millions more for him to work from MAL than from the WH.

It looks like Mar A Lago has worked out just fine.

Yep. He makes a bundle off the gullible RWNJs who voted for him as well as those who see him for the common con man he is.

Not so well for local businesses or residents however. But hey, who cares that he's running them out of business, right?

I wonder if Trump will be at Mar-a-Lago (MAL) for the next hurricane, or any hurricane.....He sure seems to prefer there to the WH, which is fine, except for the fact that he's got a job to do and the WH is better suited to his being able to do it most effectively and it costs citizens of Palm Beach, along with the rest of us, millions more for him to work from MAL than from the WH.
No, he's welcome to do his business anywhere he pleases. He's not safe in DC, I don't blame him for choosing not to work there. The place is a sty.

President Donald Trump arrives for Easter weekend in Palm Beach

2 days ago - President Donald Trump will return to Palm Beach Thursday for the Easter holiday. The FAA says air travel will be restricted from Thursday at 6:30 p.m. until Sunday at 4:30 p.m

If you read that story it is full of errors.

depotoo

So enlighted us.

:link::link::link::link:

He has little choice but to pretend to be president this weekend.

Please learn to the use the quote function.

No, he's welcome to do his business anywhere he pleases. He's not safe in DC, I don't blame him for choosing not to work there. The place is a sty.

If he keeps his BS up, soon he won't be safe anywhere.

As one who's lived in D.C. -- inside the city limits -- for my whole life, I can assure you that you don't know what you are talking about. A "sty" is about the last thing that D.C. is, figuratively and literally.

2 days ago - President Donald Trump will return to Palm Beach Thursday for the Easter holiday. The FAA says air travel will be restricted from Thursday at 6:30 p.m. until Sunday at 4:30 p.m

depotoo

So enlighted us.

depotoo

Looks like you're wrong. Just heard on the news that he's vacationing along this weekend - at his golf resort.

Should be funny to watch him try to behave like a human being at the egg roll.

As one who's lived in D.C. -- inside the city limits -- for my whole life, I can assure you that you don't know what you are talking about. A "sty" is about the last thing that D.C. is, figuratively and literally.

koshergrl is also wrong about the WH being a sty.

Wrong about what? I was right about where he is going to be.
Donald Trump Lands In Mar-a-Lago For Easter, But Look What Is Right Behind Him [Video]

depotoo

So enlighted us.

depotoo

Looks like you're wrong. Just heard on the news that he's vacationing along this weekend - at his golf resort.

No, you are wrong. He played golf locally and returning to Mar-a-Lago
Donald Trump Lands In Mar-a-Lago For Easter, But Look What Is Right Behind Him [Video]
Just as my other link said

depotoo

So enlighted us.

depotoo

New Topics

Forum List

Back