On Tuesday Join the Trump Train

LOL Already voted for Clinton.

The Trump train jumped the track a long time ago.

97fb76_fe9456a8d2d54b94807fca7b799e6991.jpg

I think Trump will win, but Soros has already done everything to provide "the victory" of this bi*ch. In this case I think the fraud will defeat the truth on Tuesday. For how long? It depends on Americans only and on how much they want to dig out the truth.

Last edited:
Half the country will not stand for a President that gave away our country's secrets for payment to her Foundation and ultimately the Clinton's themselves. Calls for her impeachment will ring out from the National Mall during her inauguration speech.

I think Trump will win, but Soros has already done everything to provide "the victory" of this bi*ch. In this case I think the fraud will defeat the truth on Tuesday. For how long? It depends on Americans only and on how much they want to dig out the truth.

Yes, make excuses now... it will be funny.

Hey you guys could have won this election if you had picked someone who wasn't a racist asshole and actually sounded like a decent human being.

And you picked the Nazi Clown.

Hey you guys could have won this election if you had picked someone who wasn't a racist asshole and actually sounded like a decent human being.

JoeBlow, if it was such a foregone conclusion that Hitlery was the better choice given the ungodly amount of information that has been revealed about her corrupt dealings? Why would it be necessary to use DNC operatives to rig the election and try to start fights at Trump rallies? Think, little joe....it might be a new experience for you.

Half the country will not stand for a President that gave away our country's secrets for payment to her Foundation and ultimately the Clinton's themselves.

And the other half of the country won't stand for an asshole narcissistic sociopath. Guess we'll just have to see which devil we get.

Personally, I think they're both pieces of shit that don't deserve my vote.

I'm hopping onboard, how about you?

Must watch video!

I have to say one thing, I did not see the ethusiasm for Romney as I see for Trump. Whether that means anything we just need to wait.

Another note, if he wins or loses, he did it his way. He didn't listen to all those who had his "best intention."

JoeBlow, if it was such a foregone conclusion that Hitlery was the better choice given the ungodly amount of information that has been revealed about her corrupt dealings? Why would it be necessary to use DNC operatives to rig the election and try to start fights at Trump rallies? Think, little joe....it might be a new experience for you.

Thinking may be strange at first, but he may get to like it.

Your candidate is the nazi. She will confiscate weapons much like all dictators do, even Hitler. First thing dictators and nazis do. And where did you get the idea that Trump is a racist?

I'm hopping onboard, how about you?

Must watch video!

I have to say one thing, I did not see the ethusiasm for Romney as I see for Trump. Whether that means anything we just need to wait.

Another note, if he wins or loses, he did it his way. He didn't listen to all those who had his "best intention."

Hitlery couldn't draw crowds to her appearances when she was taking on Sanders and she couldn't draw any crowd of note during the general election. There are youtube videos of people shredding ballots during the primaries like this one.

Forum List

Back