On this Christmas Day in 2018: President Trump held video conference from the Oval Office to thank military members

So where's the current President today?

Joe gets Jill the same gift every Christmas-- -- a handwritten poem he scrawls out for her on a piece of paper, likely copied from some book of poetry he plagiarized somewhere.

And Joe thanked the troops on Christmas day too! He calls several major bases around the world to remind them that while they are out in some foreign hellhole somewhere eating MREs, he is at home in a warm house stuffing down a big, hot, fresh turkey dinner with berry dressing, smash potatoes and thick gravy by candlelight.

So where's the current President today?

Doing the same thing, but he did not feel the need to video it.

3rd Squadron, 1st Security Force Assistance Brigade in Panama City.
USS The Sullivans destroyer in the Arabian Sea,
Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego,
18th Security Forces Squadron in Okinawa, Japan,
4th Expeditionary Electromagnetic Warfare Flight Delta in Europe
Coast Guard Cutter Bertholf in Alameda, California.

Doing the same thing, but he did not feel the need to video it.

3rd Squadron, 1st Security Force Assistance Brigade in Panama City.
USS The Sullivans destroyer in the Arabian Sea,
Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego,
18th Security Forces Squadron in Okinawa, Japan,
4th Expeditionary Electromagnetic Warfare Flight Delta in Europe
Coast Guard Cutter Bertholf in Alameda, California.

So to honor them and thank them, he shared a picture of himself on twitter. Did his staged "phone call" include the ones in the National Guard who haven't been paid yet, or the ones he got rid of because they didn’t get the vaccine? Or maybe the parents of those 13 Americans he got killed during his botched Afghan withdrawal? Or what about those Border Patrol agents who are working their asses off dealing with the border fuckup he created? Don't they deserve a phone call too?

Hell, I don't even believe he made any "phone calls." The whole thing was staged, just to make him look like he';s fucking doing something. I bet he’s just looking at his coloring book and trying to figure out which crayons he needs.

1672022191873.png

So to honor them and thank them, he shared a picture of himself on twitter. Did his staged "phone call" include the ones in the National Guard who haven't been paid yet, or the ones he got rid of because they didn’t get the vaccine? Or maybe the parents of those 13 Americans he got killed during his botched Afghan withdrawal? Or what about those Border Patrol agents who are working their asses off dealing with the border fuckup he created? Don't they deserve a phone call too?

Hell, I don't even believe he made any "phone calls." The whole thing was staged, just to make him look like he';s fucking doing something. I bet he’s just looking at his coloring book and trying to figure out which crayons he needs.

View attachment 742123

You are so much fun when you are shown to be a moron and you try to cover it up.

View attachment 742123

They were talking about the military dimwit.

National Guard belongs to the Department of Transportation.

The personnel who were discharged for not getting the vaccine were discharged because they couldn't follow the rules for their service. And, since they were discharged, they are no longer in the military.

Parents of the 13 soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan? That's not something that is appropriate for national televised news, those phone calls usually happen in private.

Border Patrol agents aren't part of the military.

The only morons I know of are Democrats and you useful idiots who are doing their bidding.

I don't believe for a minute that asshole called anyone. He even staged this photograph today...

Is This Biden Christmas Photo-Op Staged?

Every Christmas photo is staged. I saw hundred today on FB and they were all staged, it is expected.

Your BDS is just eating you up from the inside, you need to get some professional help

They were talking about the military dimwit.

National Guard belongs to the Department of Transportation.

The personnel who were discharged for not getting the vaccine were discharged because they couldn't follow the rules for their service. And, since they were discharged, they are no longer in the military.

Parents of the 13 soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan? That's not something that is appropriate for national televised news, those phone calls usually happen in private.

Border Patrol agents aren't part of the military.
When was the National Guard transferred to the DoT?
The national guard is part of the national guard bureau which falls under the DoD.

When was the National Guard transferred to the DoT?
The national guard is part of the national guard bureau which falls under the DoD.

Pardon me..............my mistake.............I was thinking of the Coast Guard (but I've heard that it now falls under Homeland Security).

And, (upon further reading) they are a Reserve component of some of the military, but they also fall under the state governor's authority for the most part. They are kinda their own thing and not really the military per se.

Every Christmas photo is staged. I saw hundred today on FB and they were all staged, it is expected.

Your BDS is just eating you up from the inside, you need to get some professional help

:laughing0301:

6ofxebcGo3Q2.jpeg

Forum List

Back